I haven’t had my hair cut since March. It’s now in a stage where it doesn’t look good unless I straighten it and I’ve straightened it so many times that it’s beginning to feel like straw.
- According to the article, “Moon Maintenance Plan: Hair Secrets From the Heavens,” having the Moon in Water or Earth is excellent (except for Virgo).
- Scorpio and Pisces enhance thickness and growth which is great, and this Ascendant is in Pisces with Venus in Scorpio.
- The Moon in Capricorn is fertile. Good.
- The Moon is in applying sextile to Venus. That sounds good too.
- I’m a wee bit concerned about the partile yod between the Moon in Capricorn and Mars in Leo since Mars symbolizes cutting and Leo is the most barren sign. Maybe my stylist will cut more than I want him to, or maybe not enough. Maybe the cut will be too conservative.
- I’m wondering if the applying Moon-North Node conjunction in Capricorn shows that this is the time to get a haircut- maybe a professional looking haircut in preparation for a new job.
With the Capricorn influence I guess I’ll be getting a classic, conservative style, but, with the Scorpio Venus influence it will still have sex appeal. I’m glad that the only day he had available is at least a decent day to get a haircut.