Deirdre Tanton of Cosmic Guidelines gave me a Kreativ Blogger Award. Yays!
7 things about me that you may not know
1. I am a name nerd. I know statistics for the popularity of names and I have strong opinions about names- which I generally keep to myself so I don’t upset anyone. I keep a short list of my current favorites. I’m loving Desmond Nicodemus.
2. I’m a sucker for small fuzzy animals; I want to cuddle them to pieces. That’s what happens when Mars in Cancer squares Pluto in Libra.
3. About 7 years ago I had a nice garden in which I grew a variety of vegetables and herbs. I didn’t use pesticides. Eventually the tomatoes attracted hornworm caterpillars- the largest, scariest, caterpillar I have ever seen. They were as long and thick as my fingers. I wish I had a yard right now so I could make another garden.
4. I’m one full season behind on all of my favorite shows (LOST, Dexter, True Blood, Heroes, etc…) I don’t like watching week to week so I wait until the shows come out on DVD- that way I can watch them all at once.
5. I have my funeral song picked out: No ke ano ahiahi by Medeski, Martin and Wood.
6. I’m accident prone. I have a 7 inch scar down my right shin, a 2.5 inch scar on my left index finger, an inch-wide burn in the shape of a leaf on my right forearm, and many other nicks, scrapes, and cuts- Mars square Pluto, Mars trine Uranus, and many planets in Aries.
7. I studied art in college– graphic design, printmaking, sculpture, typography, photography, drawing, and painting. I have a BA in oil painting.
Are you a fan of AstroFix?
Become a Subscriber!