Gemini Midheaven issues
- Too many interests
- Don’t know how to narrow down and focus on one
- Feel upset when thinking about pursuing one goal to the exclusion of all the others
- Afraid that one career won’t satisfy all interests
- Afraid of pursuing the wrong interest
- Afraid that the wrong interest will lead down the wrong path
- Don’t take the time to visualize my ultimate goal
- Don’t want to spend years pursuing a goal that ultimately brings no satisfaction
- Fear perpetuates a state of flux
- Build up each interest a little at a time instead of choosing one and building it as high as it will go
- Scattered energy prevents achieving anything worthwhile
- Constantly changing career goals
- Narrow down the career path
- Separate interests that will always be hobbies from interests that have career potential
- Pick one interest to pursue and stick to it
- Ask: What is my ultimate goal and how do I get there?
- Visualize the end result
- Assess current skills
- More education- is it necessary?
- Find someone who is doing what I want to do and ask them how they did it (directly from the book)
- Create a step by step guide to reach the ultimate goal- with a time frame
- Set small, realistic goals along the way
- Tap into Gemini energy and build a career network
- Talk to everyone who is doing something vaguely similar to what I want to do
- Stop doing everything except focusing on career objectives
- Calm the mind
Neptune in Sagittarius opposes my Midheaven in Gemini and squares my ascendant in Virgo. A bridge leading into fog is the perfect visual representation of how I feel.
Are you a fan of AstroFix?
Become a Subscriber!