Pallas Athene in Houses

Pallas Athene in the 1st house

beautiful webHaving a strategy to life. Approaching life with a battle plan. Having a battle plan for aging. The way you behave is part of a larger story. Your physical presence creates ripples. One of the first things people notice about you is that you have a plan. People notice your rational mind. People notice your androgynous appearance. and somewhat. People notice your masculine way of thinking. Noticing patterns is how you deal with life.

Pallas Athene in the 2nd house

Having a financial strategy. Having a battle plan to meet survival needs. Understanding  how personal values impact the world at large. Having forceful intellect when it comes to money matters. Holistic understanding of personal values. Tracking spending and earning patterns. Seeing the larger economic picture. Holistic understanding of economics, finances and possessions.

Pallas Athene in the 3rd house

The strategic mind. Picking up on patterns in conversation. Picking up on patterns of thought. Knowing how one word leads to the next. Knowing how a few sentences strung together creates a poem, a book, a conversation or a speech. Having a strategy when speaking or conversing. Having a strong mind. Holistic thinking. Picking up on speech patterns. Understanding the patterns of your siblings.

Pallas Athene in the 4th house

Picking up on patterns at home. Seeing how members of a family impact each other. Understanding how personal cultural heritage fits into the big picture. Having a strong mind when it comes to where you come from and your cultural roots. Acting as the wise counsel to your family members. Having a parent who is androgynous. Having a parent with fierce intellect. Holistic understanding of what it means to be part of a family. Holistic understanding of the concept of “family.” Deferring to family or culture. Understanding your mother’s patterns.

Pallas Athene in the 5th house

Picking up on artistic patterns. Seeing how creative projects can unfold. Understanding how art impacts the world at large. Understanding child development. Having a battle plan in sports. Having a creative strategy. Choosing androgynous love interests. Preferring to abstain from love affairs. Holistic creativity. Deferring to children or romantic interests. Strategic games. Party planner.

Pallas Athene in the 6th house

gold owl bracelet
Having a strategy for daily activities and routines. Having a battle plan at work. Having a battle plan for health, diet and exercise. The ability to see how health and diet fit into the big picture. Holistic understanding of health and diet. Holistic understanding of working conditions and labor. Having a strategy for working with animals.

Pallas Athene in the 7th house

Planning to get married. Marriage plans. Wedding planners. Having a strategy in marriage. Making plans for long-term significant relationships. Having a battle plan when it comes to open enemies. Having wisdom in equal relationships. Acting as wise counsel to your partner. Deferring to your partner. Having a holistic understanding of significant personal relationships. Seeing patterns in relationships, or perpetuating patterns in relationships. Having no preference in the sexuality of the partner, or choosing an androgynous partner. Equally androgynous partners. Equally wise partners. Understanding your partner’s patterns.

Pallas Athene in the 8th house

Having a strategy for dealing with the unknown. Having a battle plan for tangling with the personal unconscious. Having a strategy for debt. Debt planning. Debt counselor. Acting as wise counsel to other people. Acting as wise counsel to sex partners. Acting as an intimate, trusted advisor. Seeing patterns in other people’s emotional baggage. Understanding patterns in the occult. Understanding tax patterns. Understanding patterns of death and dying. Understanding patterns of crisis. Sexually androgynous. Having a holistic view of sexuality.

Pallas Athene in the 9th house

Having a battle plan for higher education and academic achievement. Having a plan when it comes to religion, personal beliefs or metaphysics. Having a holistic view of other countries, their people, customs and belief systems. A strong philosophical mind. Acting as wise counsel to foreign countries. An ambassador or emissary. Holistic understanding of foreign languages. Becoming fluent in many foreign languages.

Pallas Athene in the 10th house

Having a strategy in business. Having a battle plan for achieving fame, recognition and awards. Understanding how small actions affect overall reputation. Having a holistic view of your standing in the world. Having wisdom about your place in society. Having wisdom about authority and its uses. Having a plan for becoming an authority figure. Having a plan on how to achieve status in the world. Understanding your father’s patterns.

Pallas Athene in the 11th house

Seeing how the individual fits into humanity as a whole. Understanding how individual contributions help the collective. Seeing the path to long term goals. Having a long term strategy. Having a battle plan for social causes. Having a strategy for clubs, organizations and groups. Holistic understanding of group endeavors and interactions. Keen perception and insight into the collective.

Pallas Athene in the 12th house

Dropping out of the mainstream as part of a larger strategy. Having an escape plan. Devising a strategy for procuring drugs. Having a battle plan to help the underprivileged. Devising a plan to catch ghosts. Holistic perception of the unknowable. Holistic understanding of dreams. Seeing one dream as being part of a larger overall pattern in the dream world. Perception of an overarching spiritual realm.

Tags:

45 Responses to “Pallas Athene in Houses”

1. Natasha says:

Pallas in 2nd house – No wonder I play those facebook games more like they're business and less just for fun, lol. Ect.

In Pisces, though, with my Saturn.

You're going to be a tycoon.

3. gracehoper says:

Even though I don't use asteroids, I've always liked Pallas. It's the only thing I have in Scorpio and Scorpio's cool! 0 Scorp on my 5th house cusp. I definitely don't abstain from love affairs or choose androgynes. But I love art and parties and sex, and combining them as much as possible! Haha.

4. gracehoper says:

Actually that's not quite true– the antiscio of my Jupiter is at 19 Scorpio or so, oppposite my Sun. So that counts as another bit of Scorpio.

5. Natasha says:

Hell yes! I already plan on working on wallstreet on the weekends and having a big organization… for the good of course.

Yes, perhaps you have a strategy for attaining as much parties and sex as you possibly can!

I haven't done enough reading about the antiscion yet- how do you think it works in your chart?

Yes…yes…I see it now- golden statues, a pool filled with money, a 20 car garage- mwa ha ha!

9. Erika says:

Oy, I have a plan for everything! I write up menus, schedules, financial plans, educational plans, 5 year plans, 2 year plans, etc. I look a lot like my father and I am tall (5'10″), which could add to the somewhat androgynous appearance. Pallas is in Aquarius in my 1st but not near the ascendant, about 4 degrees away from the 2nd.

10. gracehoper says:

The antiscia are so important. They are reflections of the planets in the cosmos. They work just like the planets but with a much, much smaller orb. The ultimate example of the importance of antiscia (plural of antiscion) is Hitler's chart. Without them, his life is inexplicable.

That's interesting that you do plan everything. I imagine that Pallas in Aquarius would share some things in common with Pallas in aspect to Uranus: sudden insights into understanding patterns, flashes into the future…

Thanks gh. Do you have a book you'd recommend?

13. gracehoper says:

I learned to use them from Dr Gonzalo Pena Tamez's instruction, but John Frawley's “The Real Astrology” goes over them pretty well if you don't want to delve into stuff like Ptolemy's Tetrabiblos and etc.

I just bought Tetrabiblos a few weeks ago. I'll read it down the line. I'm gung ho to finish Brady's Fixed Stars and Living Lilith first.

15. gracehoper says:

16. gracehoper says:

Actually that's not quite true– the antiscion of my Jupiter is at 19 Scorpio or so, oppposite my Sun. So that counts as another bit of Scorpio.

17. Natasha says:

21. Erika says:

22. gracehoper says:

Thanks gh. Do you have a book you'd recommend?

25. gracehoper says:

27. Ryan says:

testcomment-chrome #ryan

28. Ryan says:

testcomment FF #ryan

29. Idan says:

I have pallas in 12th house :)
    Do you think it also related to psychic abilities?

Wonderful post, thanks :)

It could be. In the 12th house Pallas might be attuned to seeing how subtle, nonverbal experiences fit into larger experience- plus, she was brilliant, so if you have Pallas in the 12th then you probably have a bit of brilliance in that area, but you don’t get to show it off.

30. Joyrjw says:

I have Pallas Athena in Leo in my 2nd house (equal house) or my 3rd house(koch) .
    I’m thinking that they both count.

I guess I’m pretty good with money. I can do pretty well if left to my own devices and just supported by the people around me.
    Also, I used to write poetry and short stories,but I lost my enthusiasm when I started getting writers blocks and I
    realized how much research would have to go into it.
    I have to have an emotional-mental connection in order to put myself into something.
    It’s kind of a pain. lol!

Pallas Athene in the 2nd house
    Having a financial strategy. Having a battle plan to meet survival needs. Understanding how personal values impact the world at large. Having forceful intellect when it comes to money matters. Holistic understanding of personal values. Tracking spending and earning patterns. Seeing the larger economic picture. Holistic understanding of economics, finances and possessions.

Pallas Athene in the 3rd house

Are you bossy about finances?

• Joyrjw says:

I guess I can be,but I don’t really think so.
        I’m not perfect by any means. :-)

I only ask that the people who I share my finances with use common sense.

Spending money to go to a movie or buy something you want is one thing,but if you’re already struggling financially then it’s not wise, in my opinion, to keep spending what little you have on mostly wants.

For example:My husband was really bad with money…. if he had it, he had to spend it….if he couldn’t find something
        he would go out and buy a new whatever it was he couldn’t find, instead of looking for it… now he applies common sense and thinks about needs as opposed to wants for the most part.:-)

Anyway, I’ll get off my soapbox, lol!

31. K O says:

amazing post, as always :)
    just wondering, i didn’t get what you said about “Your physical presence creates ripples”, what it means?

I think what I meant is that your physical presence, actually being physically present in situations, can affect how events unfold. Obviously, everyone has this effect to some extent, but perhaps your presence causes other people to change their plans, or to plan around you…or, you have a tendency to give input and change the direction of whatever you are involved in.

wanted to  sort of get over it by marrying the perfect wife
    Wow. Good thing you got out of that one.

33. Stawr says:

I have it in Taurus house 12. And it’s exactly on my Mercury.

How do you spend your time off?

1. Michelle -

2. Michelle -

Pallas Athene in Houses – Mozilla Firefox http://ow.ly/20HXE #astrology

3. Tweets that mention Pallas Athene in Houses -- Topsy.com -

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Michelle, Michelle. Michelle said: #astrology Pallas Athene in Houses – Pallas Athene in the 1st house Having a strategy to life. Approaching life with… http://ow.ly/17O5pl [...]

4. nicole brown -

Pallas Athene in Houses: Having a financial strategy. Having a battle plan to meet survival needs. Understanding h… http://bit.ly/bzRlas

5. Wendy Rawley -

Pallas Athene in Houses: Understanding child development. Having a battle plan in sports. Having a creative strate… http://bit.ly/bzRlas