Progressed Moon Conjunct North Node

My progressed Moon in Scorpio is conjunct my progressed North Node, in the 2nd house. I’ve been looking forward to this Moon/North Node conjunction for a while. I am so curious to see what it brings. If the North Node shows the direction you should head in, and the progressed Moon shows your overall mood and focus for a few years, right now I should be feeling completely in line with what I am “supposed” to be doing.

Pluto is the ruler of the Scorpio North Node and Pluto is in the 2nd house of my natal chart. I am learning how to take care of myself by using my talents and abilities to earn my own money. With the progressed North Node and Moon opposing Venus there is an opportunity to be in sync with this lesson. I am moving away from feeling comfortable being supported by other people. People have been financially supportive over the past few years. Venus, dignified in Taurus and conjunct Jupiter in the 8th house, shows that I have been lucky.

moon north node conjunction

Your progressions

Are there significant things happening in your progressed chart?

To find your progressions

• Go to astro.com, free horoscopes, extended chart selection.
  • Enter your birth data.
  • Under “Methods” select “progressed chart” from the drop down box.
  • “Click here to show the chart.”

Tags: ,

26 Responses to “Progressed Moon Conjunct North Node”

michelle, again another piece of information. i did not know how to look at progressed chart before. no idea whatsoever. what i was looking is the chart with transiting planets. my question is, if we want to know what is our current psyche, do always have to looks for the progressed chart?

2. gracehoper says:

My progressed chart is a very happy place, whilst my transits are more bound up in the Cardinal Cross of 2010. Which is why I think I'm skating through the Cross so happily and merrily so far. :)

I too have Progressed Moon conjunct Progressed North Node (and conjunct natal North Node and the Descendant ) right now, all of those trine my natal Moon and natal Mercury and progressed Midheaven. Progressed Venus on the Ascendant. Progressed Mars on the Midheaven sextile natal Venus. Progressed Mercury in my first house sextile natal Sun and square natal Uranus in the 4th house.

Definitely a busy time in my progressions. The way that it has manifested in my life so far is that I have been meeting way more people than I had been before, going on adventures like camping, learning a lot and doing a lot of studying, and having tons of sex.

The progressed chart shows some overriding themes and long term influences. The progressed chart (except for the Moon) moves rather slowly. I like looking at the progressed chart, natal chart, transits and Solar Return to get a full picture.

You do have some nice progressions happening.

I like hearing your experience of pMoon conjunct pNorth Node.

5. gracehoper says:

I'm going to have my transiting Nodal Return soon, too!

6. gracehoper says:

Totally unrelated, but on July 30th (4 days hence) Mercury will partile it's conjunction with the Unicorn (in other words it will partile the opposition to Black Moon Lilith) while trining Pluto (also rules hidden things and war) and what do we have in the news? Thousands and thousands of secret documents released on Wikileaks.com, re: the Afghanistan war. To me, this seems to corroborate the interpretation of the Unicorn and BML having to do with Truth and Lies.

Where have you read about BML being associated with lies?

8. gracehoper says:

It seems to be the common interpretation in the Spanish-speaking world! Gonzalo Tamez and others on his list routinely refer to it as such. The Italian/Spanish tradition of astrology goes back a 100 years before the American/English tradition though, and wasn't watered down by Alan Leo et al in the same way, so there are some marked differences. Gonzo's posts are on his email list at I_Predict at groups.yahoo.com, but only his posts are worth reading– almost everyone else there is a raving lunatic whose posts should be sent directly to your trash can! lol

Hm…I'll have to check that out tomorrow. I still have to read that north node article.

10. Tolstaja Zhirniavka says:

It doesn’t have to be about money specifically. It may be about your feelings becoming more visible to the public, or feeling greater urge to express yourself to others, or having more opportunities to publically express your value of yourself. For example, demanding more money at work, because you feel you deserve it. Also, there may be a stronger emotional reaction and/or self-awareness of your values and other people’s values, with you being more determined than before to emphasize what matters to you, even if it means giving up something pleasurable and/or easy… the reward is likely some emotional transformation and deeper awareness of what you do and do not value, want or don’t want for yourself in life…

11. Tolstaja Zhirniavka says:

Yes, I agree that those are all possibilities. At this time in my life “valuing myself” means allowing myself to explore the possibility that I can pay my own way using my own skills rather than thinking that I can't possibly do it and resigning myself to a lifetime of denying that my abilities have worth-actual, monetary worth. I'm someone who is already deeply aware of my own inner values, but it is likely that, under this transit, I will become more passionate about them, and even less compromising with the Scorpio emphasis.

Thank you for reading Tolstaja and thank you for insights :D

13. Lgbbhakti says:

When my progressed moon conjuncted conjuncted pluto in virgo in the 3rd house my 14 year old dog died and i lost my house to foreclosure

I’m sorry to hear that Lbgbbhakti. I hope that things have improved for you since then.

14. Jamie Darkstar says:

Got married to Marina when progressed Moon was conjunct progressed North Node, same day!

Progressed Moon is conjunct natal North Node in two weeks, will report back!

Wow, that’s fortuitous! Did you plan it that way?

• Jamie Darkstar says:

Only found out last night Michelle. I never usually look at progressions, I do now!

Lol…ah, that’s funny. They poke along so slowly sometimes I forget to take a look at them.

• Jamie Darkstar says:

Progressed Moon conjunct natal North Node:

Took my eldest daughter to the regional swimming carnival, she was representing her school after winning the 100m freestyle. After her race, I went across the road to the club for a drink. Won $1000 on the betting machines! Back to pool and helped out on the stop watches. Then shopping!

That’s fantastic! In which sign and house is your North Node Jamie?

15. Aleister says:

I’ve been searching for ‘what it means’ when your transiting moon is conjunct with the moon’s north node (natal). I can’t seem to find any information about it…

I haven’t noticed much of an effect, personally. This happens once a month, every month. The best thing to do would be to keep a Moon diary. See how your mood/events fluctuate following the Moon’s transits each day.

16. Micheline says:

Hi Michelle! I was searching for information on transiting North Node conjunct progressed moon! I found this post of yours! I have my progressed moon in the progressed 2nd house as well right now! Lots of stuff here. As, I also am very close to an exact contact first from transiting north node to natal venus which is within 2 degrees of my natal ic @ 12 d scorpio. It has already passed over my natal neptune in 4th house, then it will be conjunct natal venus sometime soon then ic, there’s saturn going back to IC, eventually that will hit my venus and neptune too, then transiting NN will meet up with progressed moon, then progressed moon will hit natal ic/natal venus/natal neptune!!! My 12th house is ruled by the and natal moon is in cap @ 18 d conjunct natal vertex at 17 d!!! 3rd house and tenth house are ruled by venus! 6th and 7th house ruled by saturn. Phewwww!

So whats been happening in your life under these influences?

• Micheline says:

Hi, Michelle, I can not see when I posted this. I think it was a while ago. Well, here is an update. But there is so much stuff going on for me astrologically hahaha. My housing situation is okay but not optimal for me and I really want to move. On another note, my progressed moon is getting closer to a 1 d conjunction with the transiting north node. Now this all conjuncts very closely to my natal ic right. I did in the last few months make two music videos. I am not getting a huge response yet via internet or facebook. But I am trying to get myself out there more and performing more. I was not performing much for quite a while. I was working on my song writing and compositions and learning new stuff. So, far when I do play live the response is brilliant. Basically, I feel like this is a good anology. I lit the match and the fire is starting to burn slowly. I had my pics done. I just need to do the next steps in this musical revolution and evolution of myself.

I will keep you posted. I know one thing, I am very focused on making as many positive changes in my life as possible.

Thanks for putting your post up on this and sharing your lovely wisdom.

1. Tweets that mention Progressed Moon Conjunct North Node -- Topsy.com -

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Daija DeMornay, Michelle. Michelle said: #astrology Progressed Moon Conjunct North Node – My progressed Moon in Scorpio is conjunct my progressed North Node,… http://ow.ly/18hh2S [...]