Mercury in Virgo retrograde dates:
- 31 Jul 2010 10:33 pm 05 Virgo 22′ Mercury Enters Rx Zone
- 20 Aug 2010 03:53 pm 19 Virgo 04′ Rx Mercury Stationary Retrograde
- 12 Sep 2010 07:01 pm 05 Virgo 22′ Mercury Stationary Direct
- 27 Sep 2010 02:49 am 19 Virgo 04′ Mercury Leaves Rx Zone
These dates are from cafeastrology which has a good article on the retrograde.
You have until September 27th to do the following:
- Spare yourself the agony and leave “well enough” alone
- Stop tinkering with sh*t
- Think about what you’re going to do when the retrograde is over
- Plan and scheme
- Read up on technical procedures before you implement them
- Read the directions, then reread the directions
- Research new methods of organization
- Research ways to be more efficient
- Take your vitamins
- Rejoin the gym
- Rededicate yourself to a cleaner lifestyle
- Reclaim your health
- Rearrange your closet
- Reorganize the kitchen cupboards
- Do a detox
- Reevaluate your work habits
- Respond to emails
- Reread your favorite book
- Release the need to be a perfectionist
- Reevaluate critical attitudes
- Redeem coupons
- Relax obsessive-compulsive behavior
- Take a break from analyzing
- Rewrite your less than perfect blog posts
- Take a break from editing altogether
- Look at other people’s work instead of working on your own
- Read the fine print
- Take your pets in for a checkup
- Backup your computer
- Backup your blog
- Run your antivirus software
- Weed out your inbox
- Remove the clutter from your life
Personal retrograde Mercury in Virgo epiphany
It’s only a good time to redo things that you already know how to do but didn’t do right the first time.
It is not a good time to “redo” things using technology or methods that you’ve never tried before.
- Do your planets make a connection with Mercury in Virgo?
- Where is Virgo in your chart?
- Are you feeling the effects of the retrograde?
Are you a fan of AstroFix?
Become a Subscriber!