Sun/Venus Aspects

flowers in vialsYou have conscious awareness of your powers of attraction. You are consciously aware of your ability to become popular. You ooze charm and attractiveness. People feel attracted to you. You find it easy to become popular. You identify with popular people. You identify with attractive people. Beauty icons are your role models. Fashion icons are your role models. You find yourself through the feminine arts. You are involved in beauty or fashion. You are involved in negotiations and diplomacy. You find yourself through involvement in issues of justice, cooperation and fairness. You find your identity through relationships.

Relating to other people gives you a better sense of who you are. Your ego is bound up with how much you are liked and adored. You only feel like yourself when you are popular in social circles. You only feel like yourself when you feel attractive. How attractive you feel has a lot to do with how centered you are. Having your ego bound up with your appearance. Vanity. Laziness. Go with the flow. Having an ego built upon likability and popularity. Wanting to belong. Wanting to find a place in the sun where you can be popular, well-liked and generally considered to be attractive. Your purpose in life is to find people you can relate to. You are not a loner. You like being in a relationship. Serial daters. Incurable flirts. Would rather compromise to get your way, or manipulate to get your way, than openly fight with anyone.

megan-fox

Megan Fox

Not against using charm or good looks to get what you want. Would rather sit around basking in adoration than start a feud. You identify with women. You have female role models in your life. Beauty icons. Models. Sex goddesses. Screen sirens. Pop princesses. Well-developed feminine traits. A loving and gentle person. Women who really identify with being a woman. Finding yourself through involvement in the arts. An appreciation of the arts and a love of being surrounded by beautiful people and beautiful things. Feeling unattractive hurts your sense of self. You may fear becoming ugly, unwanted or disliked. Confidence comes with popularity.

Having a loving relationship with your father. Dad was well-liked. Dad was passive and didn’t stand up for himself. Dad always tried to find a way to compromise and work things out. Liking men who prefer to compromise rather than fight. Liking men who have charm, class and grace. Liking men who appreciate women. A man who loves women. A womanizer. Thinking that your shit doesn’t stink.

Because the Sun and Venus are never more than 48 degrees apart they can form only the conjunction, semisextile or semisquare (not including all the teeny tiny minor aspects).
People with Sun/Venus aspects:

• Charles Manson: Sun conjunct Venus
  • Britney Spears: Sun semisquare Venus
  • Megan Fox: Sun semisextile Venus
  • Coco Chanel: Sun conjunct Venus
  • Heather Locklear: Sun semisextile Venus
  • Bill Clinton: Sun semisquare Venus
  • John Edwards: Sun semisquare Venus
  • John F. Kennedy: Sun conjunct Venus
  • Oprah Winfrey: Sun conjunct Venus
  • Pamela Anderson: Sun semisquare Venus
  • Princess Diana: Sun semisquare Venus

Working on it!

90 Responses to “Sun/Venus Aspects”

1. Aycelina says:

I have sun 27.5 degree sag… my Venus 0 degree sag… is there any relationship between them, if there is how?

Awesome job on the site! I have Sun in Aries semi-square Venus in Aquarius with a 1 degree orb. I relate to much of this post and this semisquare even though from the signs standpoint, are sextile.

Examples: “…Beauty icons are your role models… You are not a loner. You like being in a relationship…
    Would rather compromise to get your way, or manipulate to get your way, than openly fight with anyone…You have female role models in your life…Liking men who prefer to compromise rather than fight. Liking men who have charm, class and grace. Liking men who appreciate women…”

1. Beauty icons, female role models..only if they are the “don’t take no crap off nobody, non whiny” types. I love strong women who are feminine and smart, that see right through the BS. My favorites are Katherine Hepburn, Betty Davis and a few others.

2. I’m sure my other planetary placements reinforce this vacillation as well… I like being in a relationship but without all the baggage of societal expectations placed on women. And I gotta have some alone time, otherwise…

3. Again, those other planetary placements influencing…I hate manipulators and manipulating but will compromise, finding the best solution that benefits both parties.

4. Liking men who are strong yet smart and appreciate women not just for their beauty but who they are. As I mentioned before, I don’t like whiny women so I really don’t like whiny men who are beautiful but don’t have a clue.

I don’t think Venus is whiny. Among all the Sun/Venus types I found, they seemed to have a high level of attractiveness in common.

Jayne Mansfield also had the conjunction – hers was in Aries – and she was definitely a liberated woman with strong sensual/sexual appeal. She knew how to get her way and use her looks without compromising her independence

” Serial daters. Incurable flirts” Holy sh*t are you talking about me?! ha ha sadly this is all about me. sun 17 deg cancer semi-sextile venus in gemini. imagine how flirt i am. my bestfriend used to tag me as “dangerous”

“Having a loving relationship with your father. Dad was well-liked. Dad was passive and didn’t stand up for himself. Dad always tried to find a way to compromise and work things out. “- this is all my dad!

” Vanity. Laziness. Go with the flow. Having an ego built upon likability and popularity. Wanting to belong. Wanting to find a place in the sun..” this is so true to me. i am vain but i guess in a healthy way. i have my own strict beliefs on cosmetics and beauty products. i don’t use any! ha ha im lazi, thank you very much but when it comes to art, boy oh boy, my blood starts raising up then my mind starts working but other than that, i can’t do anything. im planning to build a business here, guess what, its a gallery boutique with all the clothes, organic products and perfumes. lolz! as to wanting to be liked and popular, i can’t help it. i dunno… ur right, its easy for me to become popular. i sometimes literally hibernate just to gather myself again. coz its exhausting osmetimes.

Lol :D

4. Joyrjw says:

I have Sun Scorpio 24′ novile Venus Capricorn 2’01

Some of this sounds like me…..

You only feel like yourself when you feel attractive. How attractive you feel has a lot to do with how centered you are. Having your ego bound up with your appearance.. Wanting to find a place in the sun where you can be popular, well-liked and generally considered to be attractive. Finding yourself through involvement in the arts. An appreciation of the arts and a love of being surrounded by beautiful people and beautiful things. Feeling unattractive hurts your sense of self. You may fear becoming ugly, unwanted or disliked.

Are you involved in the arts? What do you do?

• Joyrjw says:

I’m a college student studying Graphic Design, then I plan on studying animation/special effects, fine arts,Illustration and as many other artistic type things I can get my hands on. :-)

• Joyrjw says:

^_^

5. Mert says:

i have sun conjunct venus in 9th sagit..

Many of them is true and i am definitely not a type of a person who pursues his lover.. instead of it i use my charm to attract others..

“The people with who have conjunction between sun and venus” they RESPONDS who responds their attraction which means i like who likes me :))))) i heard it from “cafestrology website”.. it makes sense since my ego is all about attraction so the person who responds my charm fulfills it =))

i like who likes me
      Yes…I like that for this combination. I think it creates passive attractors.

6. Les says:

Love the new look! And so appropriate to start up again with Sun/Venus post. Alas, no Sun-Venus contacts here other than mine are both in Virgo. (Hilarious that your list of people with Sun-Venus starts with Charles Manson!)

Thanks :)

Yeah, I wanted to make a point that just because you’re popular and people like you doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re a nice person.

Sue Tompkins mentioned something about this aspect showing people who are loving – the loving heart I think she called it – but when I saw that Charles Manson had it, it made me wonder. Although, I guess he did love his “family.”

7. Iago says:

When I think of Sun/Venus aspects, I think of goddess Aphrodite herself. I love everything related to Aphrodite (Venus) because I (secretly) believe that beauty (and, to some extent, love) is necessary and extremely powerful. Yes, although I don’t have any Sun/Venus aspect, I do have Taurus on the 12th House cusp lol.

I also have a profound admiration for social skills and apparently these Sun/Venus folks are natural experts in socialisation. Fashion and looks (this kind of things Sun/Venus bring about) are amazing and meaningful too, regardless of what many may think. I just love all these Venus traits, the power of love, charm and beauty. I dont know, I have a very strong Pluto/Scorpio and I like only what has depth and meaning. So when talking about Venus, superficiality sure is a problem but, deep down, Venus is so fascinating!

To everyone with such traits: I’m your fan. Just so you know lol.

To everyone with such traits: I’m your fan. Just so you know lol. :)

I also have a profound admiration for social skills.
      People who have natural people skills are amazing to watch in action. I find myself in awe of strong Libra types, and Geminis as well, for the apparent ease they have in relating to other people (this may be because I have only one planet in Air myself – and it’s Pluto!)

• Les says:

I had a Libra boyfriend – his social skills were amazing. I have 0 air planets myself! But my NN is Libra, so I try to learn from these people.

Yep…I think my North Node in the 3rd house, combined with Gemini MC, make me look to Geminis for clues on how to make small talk and casual conversation. My Dad’s girlfriend is a Gemini, and she blows my mind with how she can talk to anybody, anywhere, at any time.

• Iago says:

It’s weird! I have Gemini rising and pretty strong angular Mercury in Pisces, but I don’t think I have too much ease socialising… I often feel that the so-called “awkward silence” is way more comfortable than talking lol. I also don’t think I have the charm Venusian people have. I kind of know what to say to anyone to gain their trust or to amuse them — I know what they want to hear. I know how to make people like me and I usually do well in social events as people find me pretty convincing, but for some reason I don’t feel comfortable at all doing this. I sometimes feel it’s just not me, although I’ve been told I can gain much from people if I use these “skills”. I like to get what I want the hard way, I guess.

Btw, I just saw your new picture. You’re beautiful! Very cute! :D

I don’t know Iago, you seem to present yourself well in conversations on the blog. Would you call what you have “social anxiety?”

• Iago says:

Perhaps… I sometimes just don’t want to go through social contact. It wears me out. I do like a good conversation, but talking to strangers sometimes is just too much effort for me. Picking up the phone, calling a stranger to ask for information or even ordering pizza always get me anxious. I’ve had friends with whom I talked everyday through instant messengers; when they wanted to talk with me through Skype and I just couldn’t, I was frozen, my voice just didn’t work lol. It felt so intimate and weird to hear their voices and let them hear mine. This happened more than once but improved with time.

Maybe I’m too young. Really, it’s not like I have much experience with this, I’m only (almost) seventeen. I hope that with time (and practice) the anxiety will pass.

That’s interesting. I can’t remember if you have Mercury/Saturn – which house is your Mercury in?

• Iago says:

I don’t have a significant Mercury/Saturn aspect, but Mercury’s in the 10th, Saturn’s house. I think this anxiety is caused by my Virgo Chiron, in the 3rd house. It hinders a big part of my mercurian traits.

That makes sense.

From what I’ve observed on this blog, I think you relate rather nicely. You always come across as respectful and interested, which makes me want to comment. :)

8. Merryweather says:

Hmmm. Ok, I have Venus & Sun conjunct in Aquarius (tight orb), and I have to say that probably more than half of these characteristics don’t apply to me at all. Especially the ones regarding popularity, beauty icons, not being a loner, etc. And the whole Dad thing is WAY off for me. And I’m not always instantly liked, either. But this conjunction is in the 8th house – so people either love me or hate me. Probably the only things that DO apply to me are a love of the arts and wanting to be in beautiful surroundings. And ok, I DO love men who appreciate women and who have charm & grace. :)

Anyway, I was puzzled by this and felt compelled to comment. I do realize that the whole chart has to be taken into consideration… but honestly, my Sun & Venus don’t have any nasty aspects that might beat them down (like Saturn stuff). Maybe it’s because they’re ultimately ruled by Uranus… and that just makes me “different.” LOL

I’m glad you felt compelled to comment Merryweather. With both the Sun and Mercury in Aquarius in the 8th house, I’d be more inclined to think your love affair with yourself (Sun/Venus) doesn’t follow the status quo, isn’t predictable and embraces everything on the fringe and on the edge of mainstream society.

• Daniela says:

My sun is conjunct Venus and Mercury in Cancer, opposed Jupiter in Capricorn and Neptune in Sag, and also trines Mars and Saturn in Scorpio. My father definitely does NOT fit the description of my sun at all. He fits the description of Saturn because he is was very controlling, abusive, and manipulative when I was growing up– which can be demonstrated by the fact that Saturn conjuncts Mars in Scorpio.

That’s a complicated picture with all those aspects. Mars conjunct Saturn in Scorpio does not make me think “kind and loving,” but instead “controlling, abusive” and with the Cancer emphasis, “manipulative.” Sun/Venus can also bring about someone who is in love with himself. Combining the opposition from Jupiter, he might have an inflated sense of his own appeal and charm – he might think that his shit doesn’t stink.

• Daniela says:

Wow, that’s a good analysis. He definitely has an inflated sense of self worth and thinks he is better than everyone else (he looks down on people, etc.) Thanks, Michelle. I never thought of looking at the aspects that way…I guess I thought that since the planets are in trine that it meant the result should be positive. But, I do know that conjunctions and oppositions can be positive or negative…I just have a hard time reconciling how much I am not like my father– I possess more of the positive traits of sun conjunct venus, and even sun opposed Jupiter. Perhaps I feel this way because Mars and Saturn oppose my ascendant? But my sun, mercury, venus are in the third house (sextile my ascendant) and Jupiter is in my ninth house (trine my ascendant).

With Mars and Saturn opposing your ascendant you might feel like the traits of those planets come to you in the form of other people in your life. However, chances are you do possess some of those characteristics even if you don’t see them – or you’re manifesting the positive side of them. Also, the Sun is just one representative of your relationship with your father; Mars and Saturn are the other two, and some astrologers would include Pluto in the mix as well.

My father also had his Sun conjunct Venus (conjunct his Ascendant/Saturn), all in Scorpio – just like Charles Manson.:0 Although he could be VERY charming, it was a quality mostly reserved for the outside world. With his children, he generally came across as uninterested, abusive and hyper-critical, which is probably why I felt like an ugly-duckling – I was surprised when people liked me, since my own family didn’t – lol! Of course, my dad wasn’t all bad – at least he was always there when you needed him. And he occasionally surprised us with his generosity (of time/effort/money) – these were the ways he showed his love.

My brother also has his Sun conjunct Venus (square Saturn) in Aries. He was attractive and athletic, and became very popular once he matured. I think it surprised him, just like it did me. Neither of us ever had big heads.

One of the things that most attracted me to my husband was that he wasn’t especially enamored of my appearance (at least not initially); instead, he seemed to see past my superficial charms and value some inner quality no one else saw. It wasn’t until much later (as he grew to love me) that he began to see me as beautiful. That’s the kind of person you want to grow old with.

When I met my current boyfriend I was at the tail end of a stage of experimenting with my appearance to see what effect it had on attraction. I had already dyed my hair a million colors. Then I cut it short like Mia Farrow’s hair in Rosemary’s Baby (that’s the photo I took to the salon). My hair went from the middle of my back to pixie cut in a matter of an hour. I wanted to test how attached I was to feminine conventions. I wanted to see if I was all talk, or if I could really do it. I wanted to see how strong my inner sense of being beautiful was. I wanted to see how other people would see me. I also wanted not to attract men who are attracted to an idea of what a woman is or should be. I became rather androgynous and it was liberating (my chart ruler, Mercury, is conjunct Pallas Athene and Chiron in Aries in the 8th house).

“…I also wanted not to attract men who are attracted to an idea of what a woman is or should be. I became rather androgynous and it was liberating (my chart ruler, Mercury, is conjunct Pallas Athene and Chiron in Aries in the 8th house). ”

***clapping hands in agreement*** With the same placement but in Pisces in the 7th, now I know you are my cosmic cousin! I too wore my hair in a very low pixie type hair cut about 5-6 years ago for quite awhile. I’m totally liberated in wearing my hair in dreadlocks.

Again, thank you so much for your work on this blog! It truly is a blessing!!!

now I know you are my cosmic cousin! :D

Is experimenting with hair a Virgo rising thing? In my early 30’s, I also chopped off my long blonde hair and wore it very short (and dyed darker) for many years. I loved the freedom and felt like a different person; I even acted like one. My chart ruler, Mercury, is conjunct Jupiter, Neptune and Asteroid Lilith.

I doubt it’s just Virgo rising…maybe it was a particular set of transits. I think Uranus was in my 5th house when I did all those attraction experimentations.

“You have conscious awareness of your powers of attraction”

Well, not so much anymore. But when I was younger, definitely! At one point, people jokingly referred to me as the “Queen-Bee”, and even compared me to a movie star or celebrity, which I was not . . . but I could’ve taught a class on flirting. The irony was I started out in life feeling like an ugly duckling, and my Virgo rising was never completely comfortable getting all that attention. My 2nd house Libra Sun is not only conjunct Venus, but my North Node as well – whenever I came out of hiding, it surprised me and everyone else. My conjunction is a little complicated because it opposes my 8th house BM Lilith/Sedna and South Node. The only female celebrity I’ve ever idolized was Barbara Streisand, after seeing the movie “Funny Girl” when I was in the 5th or 6th grade. I used to entertain my schoolyard friends by performing all of the songs from the movie, in character.

I related to a lot of what you wrote. I’ve always loved beauty, art, fashion, decorating, and most especially justice and the principle of Universal Love. I can’t stand it when people are disrespectful or lack compassion; I’m very friendly, outgoing, polite and cooperative. And I love my husband BIG TIME. I’m a realistic romantic. Exploring my artistic talents has been very empowering and healing.

Admittedly, getting older has been a challenge; I look in the mirror and see my mother and not myself, which has been depressing – where did I go??? It took me several years to adjust to the idea of becoming invisible and rarely feel that way anymore (thankfully, my husband sees past my wrinkles and still thinks I’m beautiful). On the plus side, I do love that I can walk down the street now without being constantly harassed. It still happens occasionally when someone doesn’t immediately realize how old I am, or else maybe they’re able to see beyond my superficial imperfections and recognize my inner beauty – lol! I have style, and now that I’m older, I’m more comfortable wearing what I like, since I no longer worry about attracting unwanted attention. And my words have more impact now, in part because I think I’m taken more seriously.

Another good post Michelle! I hope you enjoyed your break.

Beauty is a double-edged sword isn’t it? Young women, in general though, don’t get taken seriously. Personally, I get tired of having to prove myself over and over again. After 35 years, I’m starting not to care…yet, it’s part of the reason I’m halfway considering taking my photo down again.

“Beauty is a double-edged sword isn’t it?”

Yes it is, and to some extent, I’m sure I let it define me even when the definition didn’t fit. It was so much easier that way – also occasionally shocking for those who completely misjudged me. Getting older really does have its rewards.

I like seeing your photo – it’s nice to know who we’re talking to. At least in your case, people already know you have a brain, so your beauty doesn’t detract. But I understand your concern.

I like seeing your photo – it’s nice to know who we’re talking to.
          Yes, that’s what I’m thinking.

This is in part the point I was making in my earlier reply. I have been aware since I was a young girl, how young women are not taken seriously and those that use their looks to manipulate gives the impression that all women are air heads. Also I was very much aware of the double standard and after 35+ years of observing, little has changed.

It’s a strange thing. The flip side of that is that if I don’t flirt with people, I’m a stuck-up bitch. You can’t win either way.

I had to laugh when I first read this because it is so true… Sis, you are beautiful, brainy and look waaay younger than 35!

it is so true
              Isn’t it though? I feel like I just give up with the whole thing. The other fact is that I have a boyfriend and I’m not the type of person to lead people on when nothing is going to happen.

10. Tc says:

Sun in Scorp (8th house) semisquare Venus in Libra (7th house). I’ve always read that people with this aspect have trouble with relationships. Looking at the list above, I’d have to agree! I have the opposite problem of those celebs, though–I can’t seem to find anyone at all. Oh well.

You’re right on about caring too much about being attractive and idolizing the beautiful, though. That’s always something I have to check myself on.

(Love the site redesign, by the way! It looks great!)

I can’t seem to find anyone at all. Oh well.
      How old are you?

(Love the site redesign, by the way! It looks great!)
      Thank you :) I wanted it to look a bit more feminine.

• Tc says:

27. I’ve been single for 10 years :p But really, I don’t mind. Falling in love would be nice, but I’m pretty solitary by nature, and I can’t do casual relationships (Sun, Saturn, and Pluto in Scorpio, in the 8th house). I know pretty much instantly whether or not I have chemistry with a guy. It happens very, VERY rarely, and I’ve learned the hard way that it can’t be forced or faked.

I know pretty much instantly whether or not I have chemistry with a guy. It happens very, VERY rarely, and I’ve learned the hard way that it can’t be forced or faked. I hear you. There is no point in faking it, especially with Pluto in the 8th. It may just take time to find a relationship with that kind of maturity and depth.

Let see..this is the aspect of beautiful/popular people ;)

Sometimes they’re popular for all the wrong reasons!

• Joswan says:

Lol, like my classmate who I scored his natal chart.
        His sun conj venus in Cancer in 7th house, he looks like a model, but since he studying in “geek” game design field, his well polished face seem not work really well with his peers. :)

Attracting jealousy for his looks.

Happy come back too with this article and nice to see u wearing fur-hat :)

13. tatiana.larina says:

Richard Armitage, a British actor and a major heartthrob has a close conjunct Venus 27 Leo/Sun 28 Leo.

I didn’t know him – just looked him up. I haven’t seen any of his films.

I didn’t know him – just looked him up. I haven’t seen any of his films.

14. Aycelina says:

Feeling unattractive hurts your sense of self. You may fear becoming ugly, unwanted or disliked. Confidence comes with popularity. Ok… I have sun semisextile venus…:)

15. MR says:

Ugh, now I’m starting to wonder how Sun semisquare Venus – Venus conjunct Saturn work out. Interesting!
    I can definitely relate to quite a lot of this.
    But what I find weird is “having a loving relationship with your father”,
    I feel as if it could go either way depending on other aspects in the chart. I mean, my dad tried to kill my mum while she was pregnant with me… and he did awful things to both of us.
    Oh well, interesting text! :)

16. Jd Davis says:

My shit definitely doesn’t stink haha!

Lol… everything comes out smelling like roses?

• Jd Davis says:

I keep candles and spray in there so usually like lavender

Lol

17. Anany83 says:

hi

I have sun P venus.
    Do you think,it is as strong as Conjunction?

I haven’t worked with parallels enough to give an opinion yet.

• Anany83 says:

in few sites i have read,sun P venus has the same effect of conjunction.Ok..waiting for your views on this.

18. Melissa J White says:

Flirting, popular, attractive, fashion models as icons? This is so not me, yet I have Sun-Venus conjunct in Aries (with my rising and Mercury). But I do have the incredible need for beauty/art around me, hence living in Santa Fe almost all my life, and my hub of 30 years was more gorgeous than Val Kilmer; still that beautiful inside. XD And your photo at the top of this post really grabbed me. I haven’t been studying astrology long so I wonder: what do I look to in order to understand this seeming inconsistency? Great, blog, Michelle, with fun comments. Glad I found you!

Hi Melissa,

Everything in this post will not be true for everyone with Sun/Venus aspects. A big tip-off in your case is having 3 planets in Aries with Aries rising. Aries is not a very girly sign, so unless you also had Moon/Venus or Venus/Saturn aspects I wouldn’t necessarily think you’d be into fashion (having personal planets in Virgo, Leo or Libra would be another indicator). Because Mars rules your ascendant and 3 planets in Aries, its placement by sign and house would give more information about what kind of Aries you are and how you use all that Arian energy.

By the way, I also have the Sun, Mercury and Venus in Aries, but with the Sun conjunct Mercury instead of Venus.

19. Lilit says:

I love this aspect, but I am not sure if it has any influence on my personality since it’s sun semisquare venus. And only on astrotheme it shows this aspect, but not on other sites when i do my natal. What do you think?

Hi Lilit,

Because Venus and the sun are never more than 48 degrees apart, they can form only the conjunction, semisextile or semisquare – so yes, it would have an influence on your personality.

20. Voyages says:

Would a Sun in Virgo conjunct Venus and Mars be kind of “aloof” or “unaware” in their sexuality/beauty?
    Almost asexual, somehow seeming “untouchable.” If those three planets all square Uranus in Sag, would that up the “detachment” image of the Virgo, yet also being “enlivened” by the Sag/Uranus energy?

21. Thomas Baker63 says:

You’d think that the conjunction in the 8th house would conjure up ‘dark beauty’? Almost all the inner planets and Jupiter fall in the 8th house

That’s a possibility. Or, in love with what is dark in others.

• Thomas Baker63 says:

That would explain my attraction for Evira. 26 Sun AQ Conjunction 3.29 Venus in Pisces in the 8th House

22. turbonegro says:

Last sentence killed me .-D

23. Etandetsted says:

I have sun conjucting venus both in
    pisces and 6th house combined with Gemini MC and mercury in aquarius. I like to listen and make other people feel at ease. As a result they always think I’m flirting with them, which
    is not the case at all.

Even though i like being social I also like being alone. Could that be because i
    have a Capricorn moon?

have a Capricorn moon?That probably has something to do with it. It could also be Saturn in aspect to your Sun, Moon, or Venus.

24. Etandetsted says:

The whole vanity thing though – guilty as charged :)

25. Woodoow says:

I have sun 26 Virgo, Venus 4 Libra. But Chiron 2′ libra. All in 7h house. You guess what my life is all about ^^.

Hi Woodoow,

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment. Are you painfully beautiful? ;)

• Woodoow says:

You’re welcome.
        Haha, no way. I was born with cleft lip/palate and really struggle with relationships & social life although being liked socially is one of my biggest desires (Sun/Venus vanity :D ? )

26. Janet says:

I have Venus (21 Scorpio 45″) and Sun (21 55″) conjunct in Scorpio in the 11th House. Also Mercury in 29″ Scorpio in the 12th House. They are squaring Pluto (19) in the 8th House and squaring Jupiter (25 Aquar) in the 3rd House? I have Sagitarrius rising (19) conjunct Chiron (20). Mars (Capricorn 6) and Uranus (Capricorn 9) are in opposition. Saturn and moon are trine in Virgo and Capricorn (28 and 29 degrees). I get along with people well and know I am artistic. But, money can be a problem and a cause of stress. How can I know what all this means and how to make the most of it? I’m 62 but most people say I look much younger and find me attractive.

Hi Janet,

I would need to see your whole chart but I do not do personal readings on the blog. If you’re interested in a reading please contact me: michelle@astrofix.net.

27. Venusian Neptunian says:

Hi honey.

I love your post! I relate well to you. When I’m liked by others I do work well, but who doesn’t right? :D. How I feel is based on how people treated me. If I was disliked then I’ll be feeling sad, and turn into passive-aggresive mode with them (Venus 1st house). But if they like me I’ll protect them warmly. I wanted to be a public pleaser (though it went separate ways with Mars square AS). In summary I just wanted to be liked by both attractiveness and personality (I can change enemies to friends just by jokig around with them and gave them my dimpled smile). But of course with Mars, Asteroid Duponta and Athena making aspect to AS/MC I become so warrior like sometimes guys got scared of me XP oh well they do fall for my smile and think I’m pretty (both sexes did, gay too, lesbi too lol).

Anyway, I have Sun Semisquare Venus. Sun in Sagii 11th house Venus in Aquarius 1st house. :)

When I’m liked by others I do work well, but who doesn’t right?

Some people are incapable of working well :)