Sun/Jupiter Aspects

helena bonham carter red queen alice in wonderland

Helena Bonham-Carter as the Red Queen: Sun semisextile Jupiter

Believing in yourself. Having faith that everything will work out. Optimists. Opportunists. Self-indulgent. Glutton for attention. Glutton for self-expression. Shining through your generosity. Shining through your beliefs. Shining through your appetite for learning. Creativity overboard. Fat friars. Broad range of self-expression. Loud laughers. Developing yourself through education. Developing yourself through travel. Identifying with a certain philosophy or set of beliefs. Having your identity bound up with your religion. Preachers. Religious zealots. Overly enthusiastic about your own projects, creative pursuits and self-expression. Out of proportion view of your importance. Out of proportion need to be seen and acknowledged. Having an inflated sense of how much your contribution matters in any situation. Extravagant. Self-important. Stretching your personal limits. Too big for your britches. Supreme confidence. Out of proportion confidence. Being full of yourself. Outshining everyone else. Not letting anyone else shine when you are around.

At home I am a nice guy: but I don’t want the world to know. Humble people, I’ve found, don’t get very far.
~ Muhammad Ali (Sun sesquiquadrate Jupiter)

Dad was overwhelming and overbearing. Dad seemed to loom larger than life. Dad cast a huge shadow. Dad left big shoes to fill. Dad was an enormously generous and slap happy kind of person. Dad was a preacher, teacher or traveler. Dad was involved in law or philosophy. Dad had a tendency to lecture. Dad was a teacher or professor. Dad was a gambler.

Feeling at one with Lady Luck. Recognizing when opportunity is knocking. Identifying with gamblers and risk-takers. Expecting to win the lottery any day now. Waiting for your lucky break. Getting involved in get rich quick schemes. Liking to take shortcuts. Opportunities fall into your lap. Taking your good fortune for granted. Expecting everything to go your way. Identifying with people who fly by the seat of their pants. Identifying with people who seem larger than life. Having the sense that you can accomplish anything. The world is your oyster. Needing to look before you leap. Tending to rely on things working out rather than putting in the effort to make them work out. Good humored. Light-hearted. Buoyant sense of self. The ability not to take life too seriously. Easygoing sense of self. Generous will. Philanthropists. A prosperous attitude. Assuming an attitude of abundance. Positive affirmations. Affirming your role and path in life. Feeling sure of yourself in a positive way. Finding joy in being alive. Radiantly full self-expression. Embracing life to the fullest. Exploring everything that life has to offer. Strong need to protect anything you see as an extension of yourself. Protecting your identity.

Believing in justice. Knowing that things will get better. An enormous sense of loyalty.  Long-winded, blustery, preachy, lecturing types. Consumed with finding meaning in life and fascinated with the meaning of life. Philosophers. Philosopher-clowns. Comedians. Intuitive people. Being able to grasp the big picture. Having vision and having the confidence to realize your vision. The ability to banish self-doubt. The ability to triumph over life circumstances. Being above pettiness. Living life with gusto. Not having time for trivial details. Wanting to get to the good part. Teachers. Philosophers. Guides. Gurus. Wise Ones. Sages. Conduits for higher consciousness. Consciousness expanders. “Trip” takers. Adventurers and explorers. You can never have too much of a good thing. Living a life of excess. Living large. Fat Cats. Having a big heart.

paula deen riding the fail whale

Paula Deen riding the Twitter fail whale via http://pauladeenridingthings.com/

Celebrities with Sun/Jupiter aspects:

• John Woo (director): Sun semisextile Jupiter
  • Bernie Mac: Sun conjunct Jupiter
  • Michelle Rodriguez: Sun conjunct Jupiter
  • Josh Duhamel: Sun semisquare Jupiter
  • Fergie (singer): Sun conjunct Jupiter
  • Prince William: Sun trine Jupiter
  • Joel Osteen (author and pastor): Sun conjunct Jupiter
  • Jesse Jackson (activist and minister): Sun trine Jupiter
  • Jon Krakauer (writer and mountaineer): Sun sextile Jupiter

103 Responses to “Sun/Jupiter Aspects”

1. Robin Joy Dore says:

Sun Scorpio 5th opposite Jupiter Rx Taurus 11th

I can relate to all of these…. ^_^

Loud laughers. Developing yourself through education. Developing yourOverly enthusiastic about your own projects, creative pursuits and self-expression. self through travel. Identifying with a certain philosophy of set of beliefs. Being full of yourself. Dad seemed to loom larger than life. Dad cast a huge shadow.Dad was a traveler.Waiting for your lucky break. Getting involved in get rich quick schemes. Liking to take shortcuts. Opportunities fall into your lap. Identifying with people who fly by the seat of their pants.Needing to look before you leap. Tending to rely on things working out rather than putting in the effort to make them work out. Good humored. Light-hearted.
    Finding joy in being alive. Radiantly full self-expression. Embracing life to the fullest. Exploring everything that life has to offer. Strong need to protect anything you see as an extension of yourself. Believing in justice. Knowing that things will get better. An enormous sense of loyalty. Long-winded, blustery, preachy, lecturing types. Consumed with finding meaning in life and fascinated with the meaning of life. Philosophers. Comedians. Intuitive people. Being able to grasp the big picture. The ability to triumph over life circumstances. Being above pettiness. Living life with gusto. Not having time for trivial details. Wanting to get to the good part.Philosophers. “Trip” takers. explorers.

• zoraida says:

I have sun opposition jupiter (rx) Sun in Sagittarius in 5th house and jupiter(rx) in Gemini, in 11th House. I can definitely relate to exploring, loving travel, trying to expand one’s horizons, trying to educate oneself, enjoying culture and arts, trying to live life to the full , having joie-de vivre, ( even on a limited budget! ) trying to see the big picture, being generous and big-hearted. Being optimistic. However, I can’t relate to having lots of self confidence. I have a lot of self doubt at times, over time, including not feeling so good about myself, which was worse, when I was much younger, or not having an impact on anything; and I have a leo ascendant!!!! It may have something to do with Saturn in eighth house (Pisces) squaring moon and mercury, or Pluto in the 3rd house (Virgo, conjunct with Uranus) or even Venus in 7th house (aquarius, sextiling moon and mercury) as I am more concerned that everyone is happy and I’m not stepping on people’s toes! I have Sun quintile Saturn, as well, so maybe that curbs down some of Jupiter’s energy. My Jupiter is rx, retrograde, so I think that may make me reflective and interested in ethics and philosophy. I read somewhere Sun opposite jupiter can mean having a small frame, for some, and I am very petite.

I wonder if your small frame is related more to Jupiter in Gemini, especially since it is the dispositor of your Sun and in opposition to it. Jupiter tends to expand the traits of whichever sign its placed in.

Sun looooovvvvvveeeeeeeesssss Jupiter :D.
    He prefers to be a Jupiter’s pupil anytime rather than sitting in a dunce of Saturn’s class.

Poor Saturn.

I’m thinking that it is easy for saturn sometimes to make the rote rules of obeience, without offering viable means of accomplishment. Perhaps it’s sun jupiter in the practical sign of virgo that makes that seem unrealistic.

• Joswan says:

@Bijou
        When Jupiter aside with Virgo, they might think Saturn’s lesson unrealistic.
        I’m totally sit comfortably in Saturn’s class (Mich knows that ;) although, I still bitching him when he gave me pain in the ass somehow, but I know, no pain then no gain! :) I’m a little bit playing S&M with Saturn, the master of karma! Unlike Jupiter, Saturn is no playing joke when he teach us lesson of life.
        I think we all hate hardship and frustration, don’t we? That situation when cynical Saturn laugh at our pain until we do it right. He is like my aunt, easy to hate but I need time to know that he cares for me.
        Whereas Jupiter..eeeehh totally strange, icky feeling with him..
        In my mind, Jupiter is a fat Santa Claus who send “over-rated” gifts to the spoiled kids who doesn’t deserve it.
        me= Saturn square Sun. :) hehe

hmmmm . . . pain for pain’s sake. I’m likin Uranus more and more all the time. : D

Jupiter looks at things from a broad, big point of view. Saturn wants to make sure that whatever it is, is tackled from a realistic step by step manner, done the right way. It offers viable means of accomplishment…it just won’t come the easy way. Virgo wants to make sure that the details are not overlooked so that they won’t come back to bite you in the behind later.

Combine these by looking at the big picture. Then break it down into smaller steps making Virgo happy. This makes Saturn happy as well because you’ve come up with a plan that’s reasonable. Saturn and Virgo energies combine quite well actually. Saturn then cooperates with Jupiter by making the things/info/whatever appear just when it’s needed. That’s not saying it’s gonna fall right in your lap, but signs appear pointing you in the right direction to obtain the goods. Patience and working the plan through eventually leads to big accomplishment which makes them all happy. The Sun can be happy as well because the accomplishment is probably something that most have not done therefore you can let it’s light shine big and bright.

I heard a long time ago, “Yes God provides everything that the birds need ie food and shelter. However, they still have to go out and get it and they have to build their nests”. We have many birds that call our back yard home.It is amazing to watch them especially late spring when they are preparing for the new birthing season and when the eggs hatch.

It’s funny that you mention that quote about the birds because I heard it for the first time the other day, but it was slightly different: “God provides enough to eat for all the birds in the world but he doesn’t throw it in their nest. “

Yes that’s it! Probably the person I was talking to who told me that quote added the building of the nest part. It really spoke to me.

“go out and get it to build their nest” . . . Adventurer (which my father was, and boy did we start having fun when I found out about that), would be at the top of my list for this aspect. It is in adventuring, getting out there, that the opportunities present themselves, so saturn can get to work.

The wide area of expression I think comes from the multitude of experiences encountered ‘on the road’ so to speak. I don’t know about the intuition part of this aspect, although I do think the curiosity that drives it to adventure, can pull the intuition into play.

Sometimes ya just gotta fly da coop.

I would think intuition plays a huge part in this and is probably activated when the individual gets “on the road’. Both Sun and Jupiter generally aren’t the types to want to close themselves in.

“..It is in adventuring, getting out there, that the opportunities present themselves, so saturn can get to work. ..”

You said it much better that I did. I’m lovin this!!

“..Sometimes ya just gotta fly da coop.”

Yep! I wonder could this be one of the predictors of those that left home as soon as they were of legal age or earlier?

You said it much better that I did. I’m lovin this!!

“..Sometimes ya just gotta fly da coop.”

I like that idea!

Sun conjunct the contrantiscion of Jupiter and contraparallel Jupiter. (both similar to Sun Opp Jupiter) and this was certainly true of me– the day I could leave home, I did. And I never spoke to the people who “raised me” (my grandparents) again.

I left home at 19 on what was supposed to be a 2 week trip but did not come back. If I could have left at an earlier age I probably would have. Billow’s “Sometimes ya gotta fly the coop” reply got me to thinking about that which is why I asked the question.

My 8th house Aries Sun, Jupiter ruling my empty 4th house and a Uranus/Pluto conjunction rising, I’m sure kicked it up a notch to the nth degree.

I left home soon after hs graduation for many many years. But returned to place of origin. Sometimes I liken it to a car wreck. You know, it’s awful, but you just can’t help but slow down to look at it. The household rules and regs can be limiting to the point of madness.

On the other hand, and by no means do I suggest the return, I came here for good reason, when opportunity knocked. This present saturn jupiter opposition has been very helpful to tie together a bunch of past life sensitivities from handicapping and dependency. I do not think handicapped individuals were regarded very highly in days of yore.

Really like my digs, but not real excited about the social norms here. Am gonna let this IC stuff melt down and see what’s left here if anything for me. This Merc rx is happening on my progressed IC. I’ll be weepin through this one. Am also considering virgo being buried in my 10th, as well as pisces in my 4th.

Thanks for reminding me about the T. Jupiter/Saturn opposition. I kinda forgot about it. Though I did not return to live where I was born and reared, I currently live where my parents were born. Like you, I like my digs but not happy with the social norms here either. I’m not sure how far back Mercury Rx will go but it is in my 8th and will possibly go back over my progressed Moon/Venus conjunction in the 8th. That progressed conjunction is right in the middle of my natal Sun/Mars conjunction along with a couple of the goddess asteroids. Sis, you’ve got me to thinking.

Off to contemplate.

Mercury retrograde starts at 24 Aries 19′ (on Wednesday) and ends at 12 Aries 54′ (on April 23rd) .

Thanks Sis! Wow, yep it’s gonna cross back over all that stopping one degree before exactly conjuncting my Sun.

You’re welcome :)

I would expect abrupt leaving to include Uranus somehow – unless it wasn’t abrupt and just the natural course of things.

Of course having Uranus in the 4th natally (exactly quincunx Sun) does tend to help the “suddenly moving” thing. lol

Lol…that explains it!

3. billow says:

Conjunction in the 10th. Supposed to be fortunate, but it’s in virgo. Big back ground player. I can’t tell if more of this is about me or my dad. I know that he definitely was bigger than life for my siblings and their mates, than he was for me. He is more of a teacher in retrospect for me, than he was while living. I think that has to do with finding out who my siblings really were after he passed away. I guess me, the crap mouthed kid, presented a few surprises, too. Yup, the old crow passed me the candle to keep the order. He confronted me a few days before he died, and told me it was up to me. Oh great, like they ever listened to one word I said anyway. His words were “somebody’s gotta say what’s what around here.” When mom confronted me to carry on for her, I said nope, I’m here to assist you till you are ready to go and then I am done with these yahoos of yours.

I actually printed this, to review, since sun jupiter is the aspect I get the least. I am forming a eulogy for my dad. He went unexpectedly fast after our discussion. And I really never got to do that for myself. I find it so helpful with letting go, to eulogize, that is.

‘…When mom confronted me to carry on for her, I said nope, I’m here to assist you till you are ready to go and then I am done with these yahoos of yours. ”

LMAO!!

Was your Dad very critical? Did he complain a lot?

LMAO!!!!!!! One thing I know about his chart is that he had mars in virgo. But here’s the funny thing now that you mention it, he was probably the least critical personal I’ve known. He was over sensitive to alot of noise and banter, it irritated him, but I put that to his huge cancer stellum. It’s all very complicated. I think it can be that way when in a large bio unit.

I’d say mom was more the whiner. Like the yahoos. I tried to whine to get my way, but learned early it did not work for me. I was out whined every time. It’s what made taking care of mom difficult. So hard, and so many crying to have their needs met too.

Oh this is good. Good memory. He would give his idea of what I should do. And then I would give my supporting case for what I was doing or going to do. And he would get this pukey look on his face and raise both his open hands slightly, like I give up, and turn them over and put them down in resolution. The metaphoric gavel that meant enough said and we’ll see. So I guess if you are a kid who needs overwelming applause for your course of action, that could be seen as negative. But he never said, I told ya so. And he was always there for counsel, but not necessarily approval.

8th house Aries Sun quintile 10th house Gemini Jupiter.

I can identify with a lot especially loud laughers, developing yourself through education and long winded. Y’all can see the long winded part from the number and sometimes the length of my replies here. lol I’ve mentioned before, my t-square involving Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto so I think that tempers many of the characteristics listed in the post a lot.

Again, the qualities listed as to how Dad was, for me some apply to Dad and Mom. I’ve already mentioned Mom having this aspect and Dad had the semi-sextile.

‘The ability to banish self-doubt.”

I’m waay behind the eight ball on this one but I’m working on it.

“8th house Aries Sun quintile 10th house Gemini Jupiter.”

I can see why we so often relate – my 9th house Gemini Mars (conjunct the MC/ruler of my 8th) is biquintile my Sun and squares Pluto.

I don’t think you’re so ‘long winded’, least not compared to me! Anyway, it’s all good, so long as it’s worth saying. I always enjoy reading your thoughtful comments.

:-) Thanks Sis!! That means a lot because many times after I hit send, I’m left wondering if I’ve just typed a bunch of gibberish for the world to see.

5. Gemini Sun, Virgo Jupiter says:

Every sentence is true!!!
    One more of your great brainstorms!

• Gemini Sun, Virgo Jupiter says:

Avril lavigne has sun in 4º libra and jupiter in 4º capricorn, and most of her lyrics sounds like that (skater boy, complicated…).

I don’t know Avril’s music well enough to make the connection.

• I'm with the skater boy. says:

To be honest, I didn’t relate it before seeing her chart in astrotheme.
          But a big clash between superficiality and good values is seen in her.
          …and that way she jumps upon the cars feeling bigger than god and winner over the ballet dancer and everyone else is very sun-jupiter.

• Mars Square Uranus says:

I think that the square between this planets basically means that part of you wants to have fun, and feel the joy of be yourself, and attention whore; but it clashes with an never compatible side of yourself that pushes to live acording with a ethic, a ethic that gives you a lot of joy and expansion but in a more silent, useful and serious way than the sun does.
      Contacts between sun and jupiter seems great, even “bad” ones because it pulls the person to look for new horizonts and growth, even if it is frustrating.

• Gemini Sun, Virgo Jupiter says:

Oh, I forgot, I’m obsessively philosophical as well.

How does being obsessively philosophical work for you?

Thank you for reading GS, VJ.

Very well put.

• Mars Square Uranus says:

Excuse me for the time till this answer, but I had some problems. I follow your blog a lot because its completeness but also I love the gemini/thirdhouse-interviewer-way you have when comes interact with your readers, I guess you try to be like that because your north node placement :-) .
          But I’m spaniard and I write in forgein language, so I have kinda hard time with these fluent interactions.

You know, I thought this days a lot about how to define “Phillosophical obsession” but still can’t. To get true wisdom and understanding is a very urgent need, partially result from big contradicctions like I said. Mercurian stuff are really smothering, I need to breath above this dimension but I have no resources.
          But also, I don’t get any benefit from mercurial stuff.
          If I were astrologer and see a chart with lot of gemini-virgo conflict, I’d suggest that client could be a great mathematician. But in fact. I have a huge blockedge with things like maths or physics, I quickly scape for seeking pisces/sagittarius stuff.

Thanks for your interactivity and for maintaining this super-complete and healer blog.

• Gemini Mercury, Virgo Jupiter says:

maybe what I said fits more with mercury square jupiter.

Thank you for explaining GS,VJ.

I can understand the difficulty with fluency. I studied Spanish for 6 years but I think I’ve lost the ability to write or speak in complete sentences.

6. Atlast says:

hahah, i thought the comments would be louder…

just wondering, michelle, will you do ascendant aspects when you finish sun, or it will be only planets? I thought thay would be awesome…

hahah, i thought the comments would be louder…
      Lol :)

I’m going to finish up the planets first but I do plan to do the angles after that.

7. Zoa says:

When I think of Sun-Jupiter aspects, I think about ideals: justice, loyalty, generosity…
    Sun in Aquarius sextile Jupiter in Aries. Optimism that nothing can stop.
    What this aspect does for me, is that I feel that no matter what happens, things can and will get better.

That is a wonderful trait to have.

I have Sun in Virgo in the 2nd biquintile Jupiter in Aquarius in the 6th and this is the first time I cannot really relate to any of the interpretative possibilities. Maybe it is because it’s a minor aspect. I loved the post as usual though. I will have to ponder why none of this resonates with me.

Is Saturn or Pluto in aspect to your Sun, Jupiter, Uranus or Mercury?

I do have Jupiter in Aquarius trine Pluto in Libra and Jupiter quincunx Saturn in Cancer.

What’s interesting is if I do my chart on astro.com, I don’t have a Sun-Saturn aspect, but if I go to the section of astro.com that allows you to preview short reports, under the listing of major aspects, it lists a sort of wide Sun sextile Saturn aspect. They must use different orbs for the charts and the short reports.

And not that you asked about this, but my Scorpio Moon is also biquintile my Saturn in Cancer.

I’m very much a novice at this but I had a feeling that Saturn and Pluto were involved in some way either directly or indirectly.

Maybe Michelle can elaborate?

Great deduction on your part and thanks so much for your input!

I haven’t noticed that. They must be using different orbs.

The short reports section added about 4 aspects (Sun-Saturn, Moon-Jupiter, Moon-Pluto and Mars-Pluto) that don’t show up on the chart section, but when I read delineations of those aspects here and in Sue Tompkins’ book, they really do resonate with me.

That’s interesting. This is an annoying question, but how far apart are those aspects? Just wondering why they don’t show up on both reports.

Not annoying at all. The Sun-Saturn, Moon-Jupiter, Moon-Pluto aspects are all sextiles with an orb of 6. The Mars-Pluto is a biquintile with an orb of 2.

Some info I recall reading stated that some astrologer tend to allow for wider orbs if the Sun and Moon are involved. I’m sure you would know more about that. :-)

Most people do give a larger orb to the Sun and Moon. I do too.

Is is a close biquintile?

The Sun biquintile Jupiter has an orb of 1.

Honestly, I’m having trouble seeing how it works in my chart, and I’m trying to decide if it is merely a case of my not seeing myself clearly or if it is just being mitigated by other chart factors so that I don’t see or feel its presence.

Interesting. Has me thinking that maybe biquintiles are well integrated aspects that aren’t so externally out there.

But there must be some bahaha somewhere.

LMAO. I think you’re right. I think I do recall reading about them being described that way. Wonderful point!

It’s also possible you’ve collected a data point for the inefficacy of biquintiles, which is rather more my conclusion. :)

I think there’s so little information about them that it’s difficult to tell how they work exactly.

The first biquintiles were ever mentioned was by Johannes Kepler, so it seems like there’s been enough time to use empirical methods to work it out. But I’ve gone native recently in a fairly medieval way that puts me out of the mainstream of astrologers. I’ve gone to using only Sun-Saturn and the Nodes and Part of Fortune and Whole Sign houses, plus only the 5 Ptolemaic aspects. So I duly note my humongous bias. :)

Very spartan of you. I’m a fan of whole signs :)

What do you notice about the Part of Fortune? I can’t say I notice too much of anything about mine.

Well, mine is disposited by Venus, who can’t see the Part of Fortune in Libra from Taurus as they are in nearly exact quincunx (exception to the ptolemaic aspects– quincunx isnt an aspect but a complete lack of one) so while Venus in Taurus is dignified in her domicile, and in the 11th, my Part of Fortune seems rather lackluster and unproductive. The actual way the Hellenes tended to use the PoF tho, was to cast a chart with the PoF as Ascendant and then judge the nativity from there, and I haven’t sat down and done this yet.

Robert Hand mentioned using the PoF and PoS as alternative ascendants at the NORWAC conference last May. I haven’t tried it either.

I forget who, but someone described them as being a “style” put things together creatively, so all external stuff about a person’s father probably wouldn’t apply with the quintile or biquintile.

With Sun biquintile Jupiter I’d think you have a way of making light of situations and also being enthusiastic and gung-ho about your creative interests.

I do tend to have a way of making light of most situations. I tend to be be very enthusiastic when it comes to my friends and their opportunities and dreams. For myself, not so much.

Ah yes, that’s part of the big heart I think. I love to see doors opening for those around me. It must reaffirm that sun jup thing that lives within. I am trying to curb my over encouragement for them to do so, though, as I do not want to take part in creating any more monster big britches, setting themselves up for the fall.

9. Mert says:

“Stationary” Jupiter(6th Leo) trines Sun (9th sagittarus) with wide orb. Because of these “MUTUAL reception” these combination acts as a “Conjunction” + My Venus Conjuncts Sun and Venus gets trine from Jupiter also so i can be very lucky :D

The time i was born Jupiter was stationary. So it influences heavily on me. I am a Jupiterian guy. This trine increased Jupiter traits of my personality. Sometimes i can be really unlucky that people can laugh but generally i am okay :D

10. amoureuse08 says:

mich i know someone who has taurus sun oppostion jupiter in scorpio. he was my elemetnary classmate and crush. he is like this sort of god like creature to me coz he is soooo larger than life. he is not a normal student back then, because he used to be on top of the class, representing our school onnational level. then he was consistent until college. the thing is he wasnt able to finish college (civil engineer), because of financial problem in their family. now he is in qatar, planning to have his own hotel and group of comapnies. he also wants to have his own foundation in the future. i just had a communciation with him after 20 years. and right now, he is confessing that he also had a crush on me during elementary but wasnt able to pursue me because he is afraid of my mom. knowing his track record i really believe that he can do it and he can make all his dreams into reality.

• amoureuse08 says:

by the way- this guys north node is of the same degree of my sun in cancer. same degree, 17 degrees cancer.

Interesting…I’ll be having that aspect with my boyfriend (by transit) in a few months. I’ll have more to report on it then.

Holding onto a crush since elementary school is impressive – how many years has it been?

• amoureuse08 says:

20 years… our communication right now is still going.. we’re sort of having a mutual understanding.. heheh i just feel happy right now.. i have venus trine saturn.. and have had traumatic experiences in my relationship.. so im hoping this cud be it.. im hoping..

11. AnGellieca Edoria says:

very inspiring article.
    thank you for sharing them.
    __________________
    “Though Astrology is like a deep ocean … anybody can get knowledge through going deeply in water and get some drops of nectar of this divine knowledge.”

Oranum Astrology Readings

12. amoureuse08 says:

one question: does this aspect make someone rich? whether its a hard or easy aspect? me thinks, this is a pretty nice aspect to have even if its hard one

I don’t think this aspect can make you rich, but it could give a rich attitude. If you attract what you’re sending out then there is potential to attract wealth. If you took a survey of people with Sun/Jupiter aspects my guess is that most of them are not rich.

13. Sherri says:

This is lovely and perfect timing. I have come off Toad’s Wild Ride and landed nicely on the ground :)
    I have learned a lot and am so grateful for it.

The day I made up my mind about a few things all sorts of opportunities have started dropping into my lap. I am so grateful right now.

These are all me right now: Believing in yourself(I’m getting better at it).
    Having faith that everything will work out.(I am definitely getting better about this.)
    Shining through your generosity. Shining through your beliefs. Shining
    through your appetite for learning. Creativity overboard.
    Broad range of self-expression.(This I’m getting better about).  Developing yourself
    through education.(I’m in school now-language and Medical)

Developing yourself through travel.(I have a few trips planned). Creative pursuits and self-expression.  Stretching your
    personal limits. Dad was overwhelming and overbearing. Dad was a teacher or professor. Dad was a gambler.

Feeling at one with Lady Luck. Recognizing when opportunity is
    knocking. Identifying with gamblers and risk-takers. Expecting to win
    the lottery any day now. Waiting for your lucky break.Opportunities fall
    into your lap. Taking your good fortune for granted.(this is not me even a little bit lol)

Philanthropists.(Being a philanthropist is my second highest goal).

The ability to triumph over life circumstances. Being above
    pettiness. Living life with gusto. Not having time for trivial details.
    Wanting to get to the good part. Teachers. Philosophers. Guides. Gurus.
    Wise Ones. Sages. Conduits for higher consciousness. Consciousness
    expanders. “Trip” takers. Adventurers and explorers.

You are awesome Michelle :)

• Sherribil555 says:

Thanks Michelle

Not all transit are bad! I just had this Jupiter in Taurus transit trine my natal Sun and I absolutely effing love it! :)
    I had this transit around 2 days ago, maybe still have it now, idk. I’m into new hobby right now: Vivarium, that’s when I designing semi aquatic plants inside an aquarium/ container to create a scenery.
    The problem with that hobby is when I dont have the right material to translate my idea.
    BUT! WIth that beneficial transit, I found the right plants! (Petco surprisingly sold house plants inside the water lol^^)
    I also have the right container that match with my miniature fountain! :)
    Finally, my asian theme vivarium for beta fish was done :) I’m happy with the result, I wasn’t too ambitious as usual but luck came my way eventhough it’s retrograde (tight budget) lol ^^

That is beautiful! I love it :) No wonder you liked the terrarium pics I used in Sun/Saturn aspects.

15. Sun trine Jupiter says:

Leo sun in 2nd trine Aries jup. in 10th, sun opposed 8th aquarius saturn, Scorpio neptune in 4th squaring venus, sun and saturn!  My dad was a gifted scientist who unfortunately beat my alcholic, perscription drug addicted mother severely when I was young and promptly ran off with a newer, younger, childless wife and treated me like it was all a big regretful mistake.  I like to think I turn lemons to lemonade, had to raise a son completely by myself now he has a promising school resume preparing for college.  I went from grinding poverty to finding a lucky break, pushed the luck too far and definitely rely on it too much.  I guess what gets me is why some people harbor sooo much hatred.  I simply cannot understand extreme predjudice and some people’s seemingly delight in the misfortunes of others.  I think if I weren’t an optimist I’d probably have killed myself at some point, hatred is a poison as far as I am concerned.  Sun opposed Saturn seems to dish out a more disappropriate seething hatred I seem to encounter on a daily bases.  I am a firm believer that living well is the ultimate revenge and not letting the bastards get you down.  I talk and laugh way too loud, think outside the box and am a creative genious.  Nothing humble about me!

Awesome, Sun trine Jupiter. Have you read the post Leo Sun in the 2nd House? http://astrofix.net/2011/07/26/leo-sun-in-the-2nd-house/

16. Jeelains says:

my sun 12 taurus conjunct jupiter 13 taurus in the 8th house opposite pluto 11 scorpio in 1st house

Have you been luck with finances – getting help from other people just in the nick of time?

17. Jeelains says:

sol conjuct jupiter in taurus 8º house….  ???

18. Ezou says:

I always believe this and I sometimes laugh at it at the same time: “I am the only person who can survive anything, no matter what situation.” I know that I will come at top, even if you put me in a jail, or do all that the world has working against me–I have the mental power, will power, faith and the confidence to come on top. But quiet an accurate discription: thinking, learning, and analyzing and deciphering all that there is–is there any other vocation in life greater than this? This is the human self. And I feel and think I can give the best lecture to anyone, under whatever topic, just give me few days and I will move you into lands that you did not seem coming–I love this too, to have the chance to move people to the light, and be able to motivate a better self for the people and to see light and the good in their lives in a constructive way.

Thanks for reading, Ezou.

19. lilopinpin says:

wow thankyou for all the beautiful articles. i gained a lot of insight browsing through all these articles.
    i have sun sag. in 6th in perfect trine with retrograde jupiter in leo in the 3rd house. having those 2 planets working so intensely together makes for some quite pure energy

thanks for this article.

Thanks lilipinpin :)

What do you do with all that energy?

20. jee says:

my jupiter is combust, sun 13 degrees and jupiter 12 degrees in taurus.
    is my jupiter week?

Different astrologers give different answer on planets that are combust. I don’t think they’re weak.