Jupiter/Neptune Aspects

matthew barney cremaster cycle

Matthew Barney - artist, creator of The Cremaster Cycle and Bjork's ex-boyfriend: Jupiter trine Neptune. He made a 25 ton petroleum jelly sculpture aboard a whaling ship.

The possibilities are endless. Enthusiastic about the possibilities. Enthusiastic about your dreams. Enthusiastic about helping people. Dreaming the big dream. Hopeful -beyond reason. All-embracing. All-encompassing. Expansive fluid states. Giving to the arts. Protecting the weak. Wealth and fortune through oil. Luck through water. Underwater exploration. The deep sea. Oil spills. An abundance of glamor. An abundant imagination. The far reaching influence of your imagination. The far reaching influence of your dreams. Wealth, seemingly from out of nowhere. Wealth through fine arts. Protecting the fine arts. Endless optimism. Meaning and spirituality entwined. Wisdom and dreaming entwined. Big dreamers. Big liars. Mass deception.

Forgetful. In a big fog. Overly sympathetic. Overly compassionate. A sucker. Very weak. Too etheric. No end. Too impressionable. Too gullible. Exaggerated pity. Overly absorbent of atmospheric influences. Wisdom through surrender. Wisdom gained from humility and compassion. Sensitivity to deeper meaning, beliefs and ideals. The expansion of psychic abilities. Expanded spiritual states. Feeling overwhelmed by sensitivity. Extending yourself out too far. Feeling that you have to help everyone – even if you hurt yourself. Not knowing when to cut off the flow of empathy. Easily taken advantage of. Easily duped. Overwhelmed by drugs and alcohol. An enormous need for escape and withdrawal. Bringing your fantasies out into the world. Turning yourself over to something greater.

Imaginary epics. Epic fantasies. Epic works of art. Epic movies. Epic music. Enormous creations. Imagination overload. Unrealistic risks. Risks that are completely divorced from reality. Overwhelming fantasies. Drowning in feelings of overwhelm. Drowning in your own ideals. Hopes and dreams that are so big they can never be fulfilled in reality. Let down by reality. Wanting to protect the fantasy. Needing ways to fit your big fantasy into your life. Exaggerated imagination. Overwhelming visions. Leaping into the unknown. Fools. Enthusiastic about art, film, music, dance and poetry. Surrendering to the creative muse. Finding meaning through dance, music, poetry, film and art. Growth through imagination. Expanding horizons through fantasy. Really spaced out. Totally ungrounded. Vague on the details.

Delusional aspirations. Film theory. Dance theory. Spiritual philosophers. Ideas and theories about ghosts, spirits and the paranormal. Always feeling that there is something more. Dissatisfaction with what is. A really “out there” sense of humor.

Jim Henson, creator of The Muppets, had Jupiter square Neptune

Jupiter forms a conjunction with Neptune every 12-13 years.
People with Jupiter/Neptune aspects:

• Lance Armstrong: Jupiter conjunct Neptune
  • Bill Gates: Jupiter sextile Neptune
  • Martin Luther King Jr.: Jupiter trine Neptune
  • Mother Teresa: Jupiter square Neptune
  • John D. Rockefeller (oil man): Jupiter trine Neptune
  • Herman Melville (author of Moby Dick): Jupiter semisexitle Neptune
  • Ayn Rand: Jupiter quintile Neptune
  • Edgar Cayce (famous psychic): Jupiter trine Neptune
  • Mel Gibson: Jupiter sextile Neptune
  • JK Rowling: Jupiter biquintile Neptune

71 Responses to “Jupiter/Neptune Aspects”

i have sextile.. jupiter in scorpio 7th house sextile neptune sag in 9th house.. i wonder which paragraph is the difinition for sextile? the first paragraph sounds good.. wealth from fine arts… thats great! i hope i cud sell my paintings in the future… wealth through oil? luck through water… i thin this is true to me… i love going to the beach.. and i love soaking myself in a bathtub.. i do it every 2 days.. im a bit addicted to it… im also forgetful.. i cant remember people faces easily..

None of the paragraphs is directly dedicated to the sextile, but if you add the word “opportunity” to just about any of the positive sentences it will work for the sextile.

• amoureuse says:

wow.. sextile means opportunity? awesome.. hmmm.. one more question 7th house and 9th house involved? whats that mean?

2. Gabby R. says:

Thanks! I have them in exact square in mutual reception in the 2nd and 5th. Possibilities are endless :))

LOL(!!!) – I love that Muppet video, Michelle! Brings back happy memories spent babysitting . . .

Well, you’ve pretty much managed to describe me at various points in my life, although now that I’m older (and hopefully wiser), I’m rarely the gullible sucker I once was – thank God! I really like what you wrote about “Wisdom through surrender.” and “Wisdom gained from humility and compassion.”

I have the conjunction in Scorpio, right on the cusp of the 2nd/3rd. Mercury is also part of the conjunction, sitting right at the Jupiter/Neptune midpoint. Pluto, ruler of Scorpio as well as my 3rd house cusp, is in the 12th, adding to the Neptunian flavor. All my life I’ve received “messages” via dreams and intuition.

I love philosophy, love poetry, love dance, love art and LOVE music, especially the kind that takes me to a spiritual place. Music helps ground me and provides food for my soul. I also love old neighborhood chapels – they’re rich, magical places where I can feel all the energy that’s been absorbed as they’ve witnessed generations of people celebrate life’s most significant passages. And back in my drinking days (before I realized I’d turned alcohol into a kind of “false god”), I used to love my neighborhood pub, which was a very “lucky” place for me. Jupiter and Neptune rule the cusp of my 7th; I even met my husband at a drinking establishment. :)

Because my conjunction involves the 3rd, I would add that issues relating to short trips, neighbors, siblings, aunts and uncles, communications, etc., all have strong Neptunian themes. When they’re good, they’re very good (I’ve been blessed), but when they’re challenging, they’re VERY challenging, sometimes even dangerous – Jupiter makes everything big and Scorpio likes to transform through experience.

Very interesting LB, thank you. I really like reading all of the connections you’ve made between your life and your chart.

Perfect, Michelle! What a sweet video to start off the day. :) I liked the other one too.

I forgot to mention that I inherited (Jupiter in Scorpio) mineral rights from oil-producing (Neptune in the 2nd) family land (Jupiter rules my 4th). Every once in a while, usually when I least expect it but most need it, I’ll receive a little something to keep me going. Not much, but something. In that sense, I guess “wealth” is a relative term – I try to stay grateful.

Neptune rules fine art, and although I’ve never created that, I do paint – I’ve even sold a few prints. Coincidentally, one of my favorite pieces is of a mermaid.

That’s amazing – quite lucky and so fitting with Neptune’s relationship to oil.

5. David5379 says:

i think i would prefer this over neptune-venus, the only good thing ive heard for neptune-venus is art, and the art from jupiter-neptune would at least be irrelevant, lighthearted, and it seems would be art about anything

Jupiter/Neptune does seem to be very open about forms of artistic expression. A down side to that is that there are so many possibilities they want try everything and may not commit to just one thing.

Just realizing I forgot to add “wanderer” to the post.

• Joe says:

“A down side to that is that there are so many possibilities they want try everything and may not commit to just one thing.”

That’s me big time! I thought it was because I have gemini on the cusp of my fifth. I have jupiter conjunct neptune on my MC opposite Saturn.

With both Jupiter and Neptune conjunct the MC you are a wanderer. How do you experience Saturn conjunct your IC?

Thank you for stopping by Joe.

• Joe says:

Thank you for your work on this blog. Its helpfull and very much appreciated. :)

Saturn conjunct IC for me is duty and responsibility for my family that feels like a burden at times. There were periods were I had to support them financially (and still do actually). My dad was physically present but had checked out mentally and emotionally.

So there must be conflicts between wanting to be completely free from obligations and feel duty-bound to your family.

Thank you for the nice compliment Joe.

• Joe says:

Nailed it. I’m figuring that conflict will always be with me in some form so I have to figure out a way to ride it.

Could you do me a favor? My mercury virgo is bugged that I put an extra L on helpful in the above post. Could you edit that? lol

Done :)

6. Erika says:

Such great stuff Michelle!

Yay! I am so happy about the Jupiter series, mostly because as I found out on this site, my closest aspects are mostly with Jupiter. Jupiter 17 Leo 08′ square Uranus 16 Scorpio 56′ is the closest (youch!) with 7th house Jupiter 17 Leo 08′ trine 11th house Neptune 17 Sagittarius 58′ right behind it. Another reason I am happy to read this series is because it seems like there is not too much written about Jupiter aspects with the outer planets. If there is, it is usually very vague with one or two sentences about being idealistic (Jupiter trine Neptune) or eccentric (Jupiter square Uranus) so I was excited when I saw Jupiter was the next planet to be interpreted, especially since I also have Jupiter 17 Leo 08′ sextile Pluto 16 Libra 45′ (which is usually just “lucky transformations” on other sites or some other nonsense that I can’t apply to real life). I am excited to see what is next! Plus I need the happiness boost so this helps. However, even when I am down and depressed I am never truly hopeless. I always believe that I am on the verge of something special (Jupiter in Leo). “Always feeling that there is something more.” – that is me, all the time.

I am such a big dreamer and my imagination is insane and never quits…if I could just get it all on paper I would have it made (my Mercury is also trine Neptune so I should probably at least try)! Starting with musicals I used to write when I was 6 (seriously, “Go Tell Aunt Rhody” was my inspiration so even as a kid it was kind of dark), I have been thinking about writing for a long time now and I think T Neptune in Pisces through my 2nd house might be the push I need.

Another thing that I did that was totally aspect-like was pretty much ignore the darker parts of the aspect, hey, I have the trine!

I love it Erika!

Jupiter aspects do get glossed over sometimes. It’s kind of like, “They’re good – what else do you want me to say?”

Transiting Neptune in your 2nd might ask you to value your creativity more and try to earn an actual living from it (among other possibilities).

7. phantasmix says:

Hi there, I’ve got a trine (Jupiter at 9 Leo 5′ and Neptune at 18 Sag 48′). My sun is 0′ Cancer and Ascendant is Scorpio. So I’ve got plenty of water, but this particular aspect is all fire. Does your water interpretation still hold true? TIA

es your water interpretation still hold true?

Hi phatasmix,

I’m not sure what you’re referring to – what water interpretation do you mean?

• phantasmix says:

Michelle,
        I meant this: “Luck through water. Underwater exploration. The deep sea.” :)

As for the rest of it, rings very true. I have a knack for various arts, but it’s difficult to choose a path and stick to it. I like to try a lot but don’t actually take any of it to completion beyond the first signs of success. Sort of like “Ok! I can do it, moving on.”

Oh! …

Neptune relates to water no matter which sign it’s in. However, with Neptune in Sagittarius there’s more emphasis on inspiration and a wandering imagination. Still, depending on the rest of the chart, underwater exploration would be a potential for someone with Jupiter in aspect to Neptune in Sagittarius, even if that simply boils down to a love of snorkeling or scuba diving.

• phantasmix says:

I love snorkeling :)

Can you please elaborate on this: “there’s more emphasis on inspiration and a wandering imagination” – since it’s Neptune, should I reign in the wandering or rather listen to it in order to achieve max. potential?

It depends on the rest of your chart. If all you do is wander and imagine, and you never produce anything real to show for it than maybe you need to reign it in. You probably already have a good idea of how realistic or unrealistic you are.

8. Aycelina says:

I really like this aspect. I have Jupiter Taurus opposition Neptune Scorpio. It is interesting aspect…
    Needing ways to fit your big fantasy into your life. Exaggerated imagination. Overwhelming visions. Leaping into the unknown. Fools. Enthusiastic about art, film, music, dance and poetry. Surrendering to the creative muse. Finding meaning through dance, music, poetry, film and art. Growth through imagination. Film theory. Dance theory. Spiritual philosophers. Ideas and theories about ghosts, spirits and the paranormal. Always feeling that there is something more.
    Completly define my approach to life though sometimes their importance changes more or less.
    those lines also explains well

Thank you Aycelina.

Jupiter in Taurus has an excellent appetite for earthly pleasures – good food, good wine and comfortable surroundings :)

9. prabodh purohit says:

Mercury ! apply conjuction Jupiter in gemini my birth day 26/27 May 1942 I read this wonderful artical and felt ” it is written for me ” thank you

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment prabodh.

10. Robin Joy Dore says:

Wow! The irony.

I had just mentioned in another post of yours that I had Jupiter Rx Taurus 26’26 11th house quindecile(the 145o kind) Neptune Sagittarius 12’58 6th house

I’ve been trying to figure out how this aspect works in my chart for some time. I’ve read the 145 quindecile symbolizes obsesssion of something,but I don’t think that I’m obsessed, though I do feel extremely compelled to develop my imagination/creativity and spiritual/psychic abilities.

So, maybe that’s it.

This is what I relate to in your description…

Forgetful. In a big fog. Overly sympathetic. Overly compassionate. A sucker.
    The expansion of psychic abilities. Expanded spiritual states. Overwhelmed by drugs and alcohol. An enormous need for escape and withdrawal.Let down by reality. Wanting to protect the fantasy.Enthusiastic about art, film, music, dance and poetry.Finding meaning through dance, music, poetry, film and art. Growth through imagination. Expanding horizons through fantasy. Really spaced out. Vague on the details.Spiritual philosophers. Ideas and theories about ghosts, spirits and the paranormal. Always feeling that there is something more. A really “out there” sense of humor.Enthusiastic about the possibilities. Enthusiastic about your dreams. Enthusiastic about helping people.

Neat! Are you doing anything in particular right now to develop your psychic abilities?

• Robin D says:
      • Robin Joy Dore says:

Also, Thank You for being open minded and thinking that it’s neat about me practicing my psychic abilities. :-)

I’m keen on this stuff, so share away :)

The real application and practice of psychic tendencies that is ;)

• Robin Joy Dore says:

I have another question about the aspect I have.

Do you think the Jupiter/Neptune quindecile could act like an opposition?

I have Neptune quindecile Ascendant too and the description really fits me as well your description for the Jupiter/Neptune aspect.

I know that you don’t study the more rare or minor aspects that much,but I was just wondering what you thought about it.

Unfortunately I just can’t give an interpretation because I haven’t done enough looking at charts to study the interaction.

It really seems like readers are getting interested in the minors so that could be a future series on AstroFix. I need to get a program like Solar Fire first so finding the minor aspects won’t be so labor intensive.

• Robin Joy Dore says:

I apologize for asking all these questions about the more rare aspects. I don’t mean to put you on the spot like that. I’m looking forward to when you open up the series about minors though :-)
            Thank You!

OMG, I love the Muppets!!

I’ve got 10th house Jupiter in Gemini quincunx 3rd house Neptune in Scorpio. i’m realizing how important this aspect is in my chart because both planets are the focal planets to the two t-squares in my chart but I’m having a bit of a time understanding them.

Pretty much everything LB said in regards to loving music, art etc. I’m boppin right now trying to type this so put on your dancing shoes for this old school jam. http://youtu.be/e_1s2UFc_z8

Lol…I love that you love this old school music. I haven’t heard these songs in ages.

“Hmm, maybe this explains why I love to be around large bodies of water. It’s very soothing and healing but at the same time I understand how powerful water is.”

Agreed, especially about the power! I also love the fog – it’s the great equalizer since there’s no such thing as “the sunny side of the street.” Just pick a side, any side. Without the glare, it makes it so much easier to see everything more clearly and just enjoy it.

In my chart too, Jupiter is the focal point of my one t-square (thankfully, it’s relatively loose), and is also the apex of my one yod. I don’t know that I FULLY understand its significance in my chart either, although I know it has something to do with communication (in the 3rd). No kidding, ha? :)

Love the music links. . . more memories. I’ve been dancing at my desk (hahaha).

12. billow says:

I am loving this aspect. I have a natal septile, which I am starting to think has caused some confusion for me, but understanding the energy, I am groovin on it. My prgressed Jupiter is moving into conjunction with progressed Neptune. It suggests opportunity for alot of latitude. It does have a personal feel to it, which is odd, unless that is indicative of my natal sun jupiter conjunction. Personal in that it is a unique experience to be able to share or go the distance with this energy with another. Not everyone gets it? But when energies of two or more travel together, it is awesome. I liken it to a rip in the fabric of time, that heck, I just can’t help but slide on through when it presents itself.

Hm…it seems like more and more readers are getting into septiles. What is your understanding of the way they work?

Am only getting this from considering my natal chart, but I am susspecting that the aspect can get a little dicey and weird and uncomfortable. I don’t think it comes without gifts, but feel like I had to go the hard way around to understand the energy. Like hit myself with a hammer enough times until I realize it doesn’t feel good and make some shifts. It doesn’t mean that I didn’t don’t mean well or was am ill intentioned. It was is my motis operandis at times. If I am getting this right, the learning phrase I would put on it is “it didn’t have to be that way.” ???? Like another approach could have worked better. It’s a 7 thing so I guess it would have a saturnine feel? This will sound strange coming from me probably, but a hard edge can be too hard sometimes, actually most times. And no edge, can be too soft. Let’s just say it is a challenge to integrate the lesson. That’s my best guess.

Saturn actually corresponds to the number 8. The number 7 relates to Moon/Neptune.

Wikipedia has an interesting article on astrology and numerology:

Seven is ruled by the planets Moon/Neptune[2]. It is a very spiritual number that is not limited by the constraints of the physical world. This is the number of mystics, visionaries, and seers. Because this number is associated with idealism, depression can easily manifest itself when our expectations of others and our goals are not met. This number has many surreal, or unreal, qualities to it.

What do you think about that description?

I use card exercises with shapes and colors, I don’t recall what it’s called, I’m best with colors and seeing the card after the next(precognition maybe?)

when I overthink it.
    Totally!

I also practice telepathy

I practice seeing people’s aura’s by looking over there shoulder while standing a foot or two away from them

Robin, this is all awesome in my mind :D Thank you for sharing!

• Robin Joy Dore says:

“That’s amazing because I’ve been thinking about doing the exact same thing – getting those card with the shapes and colors to test myself.”

Wow! That’s a really cool coincidence.
      Also, Tarot cards are really good for that too and you can use them for two different purposes, which is awesome. ^_^ Or you can make them on your computer or draw them that way you can pick and choose…. just a thought to save you money. :-)

“I’ve realized that I have little premonitions all day long but I don’t give them the weight or acknowledgment they deserve – consequently I undermine my own psychic abilities. ”

Oh, gosh! your psychic abilities are like your creativity, you shouldn’t ignore it, you should write it down and/or always give it some kind of notice because then your mind will do it more often. Of course, you probably know that otherwise you wouldn’t have brought it up. :-)

“Also, you know when people say things like, “I knew that was going to happen” ? I’m trying to consciously notice those moments and to do something about that knowing.”

That’s really cool! It sounds like you’re doing the right thing. I try doing that myself. It’s not always easy to be that aware,at least for me, but sometimes those “observations” can really strike a person.

“I do this with my boyfriend nearly everyday. I send him little messages -but, I don’t tell him I’m doing it. I just wait to see his response.”

That’s really good practice. :-) I have to ask, does he tell you he’s picked up on anything? I’m just being nosy, you don’t have to respond if it’s too personal. :-)
      I’ve sent telepathic messages to my husband, he doesn’t always pick up on my thoughts sometimes he does,but he’ll mostly pick up on my emotions….my strongest one’s are love and anger… :D

“I started doing that but I felt a little ridiculous staring at people. I need to be less conspicuous about it. I have a book called something like See Auras in 60 Seconds or Less”

Is the book you have any good?

:-D Ya, it’s hard to practice in that way, huh? People look at you like you’re weird or something. Will your boyfriend let you practice on him? Oh, I forgot to mention, you can practice seeing your own aura by looking in a mirror and using the same technique. I can see my own aura faintly, I think it’s yellow and lavendar or Violet,but it changes color with my moods. I’ve been told by another person I know what it looks like too, so that kind of helps.

“Robin, this is all awesome in my mind :D Thank you for sharing!”

:-) Well, you’re welcome! Thank You very much for the privilege of this conversation with you.

I recently attended a workshop on the subject and one of the exercises the teacher suggested was that whenever we ask for guidance on a particular issue, we ask the question several times in succession; each time, ask to receive the answer in a different way. For instance, first you might ask to “hear” the answer – it helps to listen for answers that use the word “you”, as if someone was directly speaking to you. Then, you’d ask to “see” the answer, which would require you to be open to receiving whatever image or scene popped into your head. You’d also ask for a “feeling”, as in a body sensation – observe where and how your body feels in response to the question. There was a fourth way, where you ask to receive a “message”, but for me, this was the same as “hearing” and I couldn’t differentiate. The last few methods require you to interpret the answers which is a good exercise in itself. It even helps with dream interpretation.

Basically you’d be asking the same question three (or four) different times, and hopefully you’d be receiving different forms of the same answer. Writing it all down as you experience it helps a lot. You can ask for guidance for yourself or on behalf of someone else – I’d probably try it both ways. For me, I can’t force it. Information seems to come to me whether I want it or not (I’m also empathic), and sometimes when I’d like to receive specific guidance – usually about myself – it escapes me. That’s okay though, since it keeps me humble. I still like the exercise, in theory anyway.

Thanks for the site links – I’m going to check them out. I’ve been enjoying your conversation!

I haven’t tried that approach but it seems like a great suggestion. Information comes through different channels so why wouldn’t answers to proposed questions come from different channels as well :D

• Robin Joy Dore says:

That’s a wonderful exercise! Thank You for sharing ! I’ve never heard of that technique before but it sounds effective and what Michelle said about the answers coming through different channels makes perfect sense. C-=

You’re welcome about the site links. I just wanted to give anyone who wanted to try looking for them a little headstart. =-) though I imagine the people who found this website are just as capable of finding those websites as I am. ^_^

I could use tarot cards…I guess I was thinking the imagery might be too complicated.

I don’t tell my boyfriend because I think it ruins some of the magic. I know if he’s getting my message because he calls or texts me right after.

That book is good and the author recommends just what you described. Here’s the link to it on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1567186432/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=astr0f2-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399349&creativeASIN=1567186432

My aura is primarily red, orange and yellow with little bits of blue, white, green and violet. I’ve had it photographed twice.

I’m going to play a game with myself to practice seeing them this week.

• Robin Joy Dore says:

Oh Wow! Your aura sounds beautiful!

14. Dayna Lynn says:

“Overly absorbent of atmospheric influences.”
    this is good! i’ve got a jupiter/neptune/ascendant conjunction

Thank you for stopping by Dayna. By the way, I visited your site and listened to a few of your tracks on Soundcloud – you have a beautiful voice!

Dayna Lynn, you do have a beautiful voice, and I don’t just mean your singing. . . It’s inspiring to listen to someone who seems so tuned-in and is making such good use of their gifts.

15. Les says:

Yep, I recognize some of this. I have Jupiter conjunct Neptune at 0/2 Scorpio. My IC is 7 Scorpio, so conjunct that. They’re also sextile my Mercury and Venus/Pluto at 0/2 Virgo. I’d say lots of excessive fantasizing when I was young (generally love-related), and sometimes to escape family issues. In more adult years, I would often fall for someone intensely (Venus-Pluto) and then have utter delusional faith that they would come around to knowing how right I was for them (which of course they never did since the whole thing was in my imagination). Funny, the first astrologer I ever went to see said he was having a hard time “reading” me and had this image of a big self-protective Neptunian fog I kept around my emotional base.

Anyway, it has its good points, too, once you learn the pitfalls (being conjunct, it’s just so automatic you don’t realize you’re doing these things). Now Neptune in early Pisces is trining my natal Jupiter/Neptune (and opposing my Mercury in Virgo and next Venus and Pluto) so I’m learning more about this.

@73c58261a0b49c7fba586410f9738d8d:disqus

excessive fantasizing

I like it.
      Neptune is so ambiguous it’s hard to know what to do with the energy, especially by transit. It seems like letting go and going with the flow should be the answer, but there’s always the danger of completely loosing sight of reality.

• Les says:

Yeah, I think having a good handle on Saturn (in one’s natal chart or transiting Saturn) is important in dealing with the floatier side of Neptune and staying anchored in reality. Neptune is opposing my natal Mercury, but transiting Saturn is hanging out in my 3rd house. Plus I’ve had a lot of years learning about Neptune/Mercury because it’s sextile in my chart. Hopefully these things will help!

16. sarah says:

I have Jupiter trine Neptune/Sun (very close conjunction of Neptune+Sun in MC) and can relate to most of these things. Since it’s a trine, I would have thought only the good aspects would show, but in fact the bad ones do just as strongly. This is a bit confusing for me, but I’ve only been studying astrology for about two weeks now, so probably am making a mistake in thinking here. Or perhaps this could be due to the fact that I also have Neptune involved in a whole bunch of other aspects, some of them being squares?

Interesting about the psychic aspect – I can see and hear ghosts, and other people’s thoughts (only when I’m relaxed, not when I try to do it). This used to confuse me no end, since I had no idea they weren’t my own thoughts before I was 13. It was only when I was watching a TV show with my brother and actually said one of the random thoughts out loud that I realised what was happening. It was a comment that could only have come from a teenage boy, totally not ‘me’. He stared at me open-mouthed and told me that he had just thought xyz in those exact words. Twenty years later, I still occasionally take others’ thoughts for my own, but mostly I can distinguish now …

The sensory overload thing has been huge for me, with big melt-downs along the way when I can’t get out of an overwhelming situation. Also, I am totally a sucker and a fool. Lucky that the “wealth out of nowhere” is true, too! Would you consider this aspect “lucky” in general?

Trines can be ‘bad’ because they tend to lead to too much of a good thing. Jupiter/Neptune could really lead to escapism through fantasizing about far off places and experiences – never really being in the here and now.

I don’t tend to view any of the aspects lucky or unlucky. Some astrologers seem to specialize in foretelling the future, destinies and luck but I think you have to make your own luck rather than being passive… however, that being said, every person seems to experience a certain amount of luck in some areas of life that others do not. I imagine that the ‘luck dispersal’ is spread across the varying aspects of all of the plants. With Jupiter/Neptune, you might experience more luck with Neptunian types of ventures than other people. You are also clearly very open to Neptune-like experiences which automatically makes you more receptive to lucky circumstances that might come through them.

17. Guyslash says:

Does midpoint count I have sun/jupiter/neptune midpoint and sun/moon/neptune mid

and I have jupiter Saggi 5th H semi square Neptune Cappy  6th H

Yes, you can read these posts for information about your midpoints.

18. Guyslash says:

Is it normal to have jupiter semisquare neptune and parallel it at the same time ?

Honestly, Guyslash, I have no idea. I don’t look at parallels, so I don’t know.

19. Oracle says:

Well what do you know? I have the conjunct: Jupiter conjunct Neptune in 6th House. Jupiter in Scorpio and Neptune in Sagittarius. This article has been very true for me.

Rising Gemini
    Sun Capricorn
    Moon Aquarius
    Mercury Capricorn
    Venus Scorpio
    Mars Scorpio
    Jupiter Scorpio
    Vertex Scorpio

What do you do for a living, Oracle? (If you don’t mind me asking!)