Virgo Sun 3rd House

laundry list

Photo via http://thevintagelaundress.blogspot.com

With the Sun in Virgo in the 3rd house you are becoming an efficient communicator. You discover personal power by consistently improving your self-expression through your chosen form of communication. Your central purpose is to pay attention to moment by moment perceptions and adjust your personal viewpoint accordingly. You shine when you capture a moment with precision. Coming into your own requires knowing when you are getting too bogged down in mundane details.  Attaining self-realization means knowing how to balance practical daily considerations with loftier pondering and musings. Being you means that when someone asks you about your day, they’d better get ready to hear a laundry list of activities and to-dos.

Acting is something different to everybody. I just know that if you watch an actor or actress getting better and better, I think that’s them just understanding themselves better and better.
Cameron Diaz

The most important things are the hardest things to say. They are the things you get ashamed of because words diminish your feelings – words shrink things that seem timeless when they are in your head to no more than living size when they are brought out.
Stephen King

People with a Virgo Sun in the 3rd house

Cameron Diaz, Stephen King, Lauren Bacall and Twiggy

Tags: , , ,

12 Responses to “Virgo Sun 3rd House”

1. Kat says:

Is there any significance to Virgo manifesting from 3rd house because that is a gemini and i know they square.
    Im a sun gemini and i have no virgo or 6th house influences but i always seems to clash with things associated with virgo.

I’m not sure if I understand: you have Virgo on the 3rd house cusp and the Sun in Gemini but no other Virgo or 6th house placements – is that right?

• Kat says:

i have virgo on the 12 house cusp and no other virgo in my chart.
        im not sure of the tension that exist between virgo and gemini.
        i do realize that people who have virgo in their chart i do feel threatened by or i end up not liking them and vice versa.

I know of someone with Virgo rising who doesn’t like people with Gemini Suns – they drive him crazy. There must be something else going on with chart to feel this way – maybe something with Mercury?

• MysticVirgo67 says:

Oh I agree, must be something else in the Virgo Rising Peep’s chart…. I would think a MARS effect in play , if Gemini’s just get under his skin .. Or perhaps BML-Lillith A Mars moon in a location where a Gemini sun would create a T-square , or even a mars or moon that squares simply with Gemini Sun

The person I’m thinking of also has Sun in Pisces, with Mars in Aries.

• MysticVirgo67 says:

Kat, unless there are mitigating factors involved and despite sharing Mercury as ruler, Gemini’s and Virgo’s do clash ,personality wise.. Virgo’s are grounded ,Geminians are ‘flighty’ , Gemini’s are like MAgazines, lots of bits of everything going on. Virgo’s are like Textbooks, vey deep, but well Dry.   Where a Virgo Plans..Gemini’s “scheme”   Gemini’s tend to socialize far more than Virgo’s who tend to be less so

Yep!

2. Kat says:

I never seem to like anything virgo-ish. i even suck at all analysis based classes in school. Plus im horrible with food

Hm… you can also check the rulers of your 3rd house and 6th house to see what kind of aspect they make to each other.

3. Simon says:

I have Sun in Virgo, Mercury in Virgo, Gemini Rising and Sun in 3rd House. I get along with (Sun in) Gemini really well. If nothing else, Gemini and Virgo can just connect on an intellectual level.

I can relate to those who have Mercury in Gemini or Virgo, ’cause I know why they think the way they think. ;-) The mind of Gemini or Virgo is an interesting place!

Your Gemini rising and planets in the 3rd house definitely help with Virgo/Gemini compatibility. I’ve met other Virgo types who do find Geminis annoying!