Virgo Sun 5th House

artisan making a key

Artisan making a Tiffany&Co. key.

With the Sun in Virgo in the 5th house you are becoming crystal clear about what makes you feel joyful and exuberant. You discover personal power by taking a practical approach to all of your creative projects. Your central purpose is to develop exacting, technical, precise skills to drive your creative self-expression. You shine when your need for center stage feeds your desire to help others. Coming into your own requires shutting out the deluge of input from casual acquaintances. Attaining self-realization means knowing when your pet project is perfect and doesn’t require any more tweaking. Being you means never getting lost in the crowd.

Especially in the entertainment industry, because you have to focus on yourself and your career every day, it’s really important to do things that remind you that it’s not just about you; things that really take you back to reality. ~ Trisha Yearwood

People with a Virgo Sun in the 5th house

Trisha Yearwood, O. Henry, Porfirio Diaz and Elaine Needham

Tags: , , ,

Working on it!

9 Responses to “Virgo Sun 5th House”

1. Les says:

Good luck with the re-design, Michelle! I’m sure you’ll find something unique with Uranus giving you ideas.

Personally, I rarely watch videos in blogs because they’re time-consuming to watch and, if I’m at work, I don’t want to be caught watching! Your content is so good it stands on its own and doesn’t need any visual support.

Thank you for the vote of confidence :)

I rarely watch videos on blogs either. I’m too impatient. I’ll miss the images a little. I may use some images here and there just because I have some nice images saved with specific posts in mind to use them for.

I agree with Les. Though I did enjoy the images, your content stands completely on its own and above the rest!

On the other hand, I’m sorta glad you are considering not using images and vids in your postings. I just got a ink e Reader with wi-fi. Your blog was the first one I pulled up to see if I could read the content and I could with minimum trouble, so I’d think without images, there will be no problems. When I tried to pull up other blogs including my own, the browser had some trouble loading it and it was hard to read, if it loaded at all. I’ve been thinking about making changes to my blog for awhile so you’ve shown me a reason that I might want to consider that move.

Thanks :D

I don’t have an e reader or a smart phone yet (it’s killing me!)

Lately I’ve been finding that the blogs I hang out on the most don’t use images in posts and it’s actually a relief. It’s nice when pages load quickly. Though, I’m a little torn just because sometimes I find pictures that perfectly express a particular astrological combination.

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

• Joswan says:

Good character strength to be an animator, it takes a lot of patience ^^

Putting yourself in service to the project at hand.

3. Hari141u says: