Virgo Sun 8th House

With the Sun in Virgo in the 8th house you are learning how to deal with other people’s problems efficiently and effectively. You discover personal power by helping others find release. Your central purpose is to be an accessory to intense situations. You shine when you let go of your wants and needs to serve others. Coming into your own means knowing the difference between helping people and enslaving yourself to their problems. Self-realization comes through acknowledging the longing to give all that you have with the need to have some boundaries where you end and others begin. Being you means that you snap to when duty calls in the form of someone close to you being in distress.

Don’t treat your heart like an action figure wrapped in plastic and never used. And don’t try to give me that nerd argument that your heart is a ‘Batman’ with a limited-edition silver bat-erang and therefore if it stays in its original packing it increases in value. ~ Amy Poehler

People with a Virgo Sun in the 8th house:

Amy Poehler, Sean Connery, Buddy Holly, and Judy Blumberg.

Tags: , , ,

18 Responses to “Virgo Sun 8th House”

1. Joe says:

Yay!  You’re back! :)

2. Ananya0909 says:

hi
    I was waiting for this 1 for a long long time ..coz I have this aspect !!  Hope you will add some more points to it, coz my heart longs for more analysis..counselling, healing,research, helping these are some of the things I really like, I am workaholic.. i really want to touch people’s life closely in a meaning ful way but since i have neptune in 11th, i often feel boundaries issues are my weakest point.i often feel guilty coz, when in a life changing or intense even dangerous situation ,i often dont get distressed like others..it confuses me.when any body needs any emergency help , then I am the girl!! in such time i am as quick as a blot…by the way I have moon and mercury along with the Sun in virgo 8th
    regards

Hi Ananya0909,

There’s always so much more that I could add to every post, and you’re right, there is so much more to the Virgo Sun in the 8th house. For now I’m going to stick with this paragraph style I’ve laid out to try to get through all 144 combinations. However, I do see this blog as a long term project … there is no end to the topics to write about and I don’t think I can ever say everything there is to say about any part of astrology within a single post … so the gist is that I may very well return to the combinations at some point in the future to write more about them.

3. Anon says:

You’re back! I love your articles, so there’s no need to say that I’m more than happy to see you back writing, especially your series of the Sun signs in the houses (I’m still waiting when you reach the Scorpio Sun!)

Thanks, Anon. I’m getting there … slowly, but surely ;)

4. David5379 says:

glad your back Michelle :)

Thanks, David :)

5. unsunghiro says:

Michelle,
    I am Virgo Sun with Scorpio ascendant. Could this description apply to me? I feel some resonance.

Weird, I thought I replied to this comment. Yes, there definitely could be some overlapping with the description and your placements.

6. Jeelains says:

i have taurus sun in the 8th house.. what is the meaning of this position?

Hi Jeelains,

You’ll have to wait until I get to that post :)

7. Meredith says:

Yay! Virgo Sun in the 8th house Here who is obsessed with your blog and writing format for the aspects :D Good work! <3

I was going to relay some things I have noted as a Virgo Sun in the 8th house, but by doing so I'm further procrastinating a paper I have to write about a Virgo (Leo Tolstoy) and a short story he wrote about Death.

BU HAHAHAHA YEAH.

So one note: Virgo Sun in the 8th…I attribute many obsessive tendencies to this aspect. Overanalysis is strong and can be deblilitating, but when channelled properly I see it being a positive force. I always want to be learning, and can read the same material over and over again (when necessary, and when unnecessary–i.e. COMpulSivELy). Seeing through bullshit is also marked, as with any Scorpio aspect. Brutal honesty with self and others leading to self-destruction/regeneration packaged w/ knowledge from hell…or just general destruction/potential regeneration.

Now I'll quit talking about myself.
    Michelle.
    What is your Sun sign and house location?

Hi Meredith,

My Sun is in Aries in the 8th house.

Is your Mercury also in the 8th? Is it in aspect to Pluto?

8. Meredith says:

No Mercury in the 8th or Mercury aspecting Pluto. Virgo Moon is also in the 8th. And my Cappy ascendant is in sextile to Pluto in Scorpio. There’s also a quincunx aspect somewhere, I think…Mars :/, something about God’s fingers, that I’d like to further explore when time let’s me slip through to it.

You have Mercury in the 8th?

I do have Mercury in the 8th.

God’s fingers= probably, the Yod.

9. Elisabeth says:

I like the way you write und interprete the constellations.

Best wishes from Austria,