Virgo Sun 9th House

Virgo Sun 9th House

photo via ilovedoodle.com

With the Sun in Virgo in the 9th house you are becoming someone with real, earthly knowledge. You discover personal power by presenting your worldview in an unpretentious way. Your central purpose is to have grounded opinions based on facts and astute observation. You shine by demonstrating your knowledge with humility and gratitude. Coming into your own means that you have a down-to-earth relationship with your higher power, or that which gives ultimate meaning to your life. Self-realization means that you’ve overcome petty, fault-finding attitudes towards people from other cultures. Being you means that you are open to adapting your opinion on a subject as your education increases.

People with Virgo Sun in the 9th house:

Sophia Loren, Shania Twain, Raquel Welch, Ray Charles, Julio Cortázar, Mickey Mouse

Tags: , , ,

13 Responses to “Virgo Sun 9th House”

1. Low says:

And so, as our understanding about anything is prone to absolute, radical changes, nothing is concluded or closed in our opinions, wich is just waiting for more light into any subject. With that said, a mind with great maleability comes from this aspect. The worst part is that feel I get that other people find me weak minded and not rooted enough for proving my points in arguments, wich I hate so much ‘couse it hurts my delicate pride.
    As a bearer of this aspect (even though, maybe my sun should be considered on tenth since it’s too next to my MC), I really identified with this post, in wich I can see my glorys and my frustrations.

The worst part is that feel I get that other people find me weak minded

That sounds like the flip side of the Pisces 3rd house leaking through – all the more reason to back up your opinions with indisputable facts.

• Low says:

I dunno, even when they are indisputable some people will try to counter them anyway for their blind belief. Sometimes I guess that being right is the only thing for some of these people. I feel plenty of admiration – and also pure hatred – for these people.

How do you feel about the Virgo Sun in the 10th house description?

• Low says:

I feel like it is as true as this one. Maybe solely for the conjunction between my sun and my MC. I feel as both of them are kinda true, but I relate more with the 9th house description, since I almost never achieve something for I lose my will to finish almost everything, but when I have the will, I work nonstop with all my passion.

2. Tricia says:

This is me and I have a Jupiter ruled chart with Pisces Moon in the third house.

Very interesting…

3. Catharine says:

This definitely resonates with me. I also have Uranus, Pluto, and Mercury also in my 9th house in Virgo. I can also understand Low’s feelings. Although it may have to do with having Saturn and Chiron in Pisces in my third.

4. GP says:

I have Virgo sun in 9th house, Pluto in libra conjunction north node. Yes, I like my philosophy to make sense in a earthy way. Which is for example that I am not into religion but I believe in something greater ruled by science and which makes sense. And still am very spiritual. I do believe in miracles but those are ruled by scientific theories such as quantum mechanic or string theory, etc. For me reincarnation is actually possible according to science. For, example, the theory of multiverses, says that we may live in several universe at the same time. Anyway, that is what I call being spiritual and making sense.

5. GP says:

Oh, also, because space and time are relative and flexible. Concise ring that we maybe living in different universe at the same time. It maybe also possible to live at different times. Which means that we can imagine reincarnation possible. That is how a Virgo sun in 9th house thinks, lol.

• GP says:

We discriminate what does not make sense in a earthy point of view and we keep what is the most rational.

6. GP says:

So yes, we are right most of the time, lol. Just kidding :-)