Virgo Sun 10th House

Albert -Einstein-desk-quote

With the Sun in Virgo in the 10th house, there is a select world “out there” that is your office space. You discover personal power by becoming so cleanly efficient in achieving your goals, you are almost machine-like. Your central purpose is to have an ambition which demands relentless practice to make perfect. You shine by displaying precision and technical expertise in your vocation. Coming into your own means you are prepared for others to scrutinize your authority as much as you scrutinize theirs. Self-realization means that no matter what you achieve or how far you go, deep inside you continue to be sensitive to outside criticism.  Being you means you want to be recognized for all the parts that create the whole of your work.

A boo is a lot louder than a cheer. If you have 10 people cheering and one person booing, all you hear is the booing. ~ Lance Armstrong

People with Virgo Sun in the 10th house:

Liz Greene, Lance Armstrong, and Evan Rachel Wood

Tags: , , ,

16 Responses to “Virgo Sun 10th House”

1. unsunghiro says:

This is me!

“Your central purpose is to have an ambition which demands relentless practice to make perfect.”

Sooo true. I would be miserable if I opted to take the easy route.

Yay! Is the Sun your only planet in the 10th?

2. unsunghiro says:

Yup! And its only aspects are a semi-sextile to Moon (0deg) and a square to Uranus (6deg).

3. billow says:

Hey Michelle, hope all is well with you.

Do you have a take on what I’ve heard called “hidden houses” and the planets in them? With virgo hidden in the 10th, is behind the scenes where I excel perhaps? I know you have a definite take on MH pluto. But mine might reinforce the behind the scenes thing?

I think that hidden house – or, intercepted houses – tend to stay hidden until they become awakened by a transit by one of the outer planets. This seems to reverse the tendency to stay hidden and the native often confronts the core concepts of the placement like never before in their life.

4. Monica says:

Hello there, just stumbled onto your marvelous site.

“Coming into your own means you are prepared for others to scrutinize your authority as much as you scrutinize theirs.”

I think that’s a perfect summation of a 10th Virgo!

Funny, with so many Virgos and Virgo Moons crossing my life, I’ve known any with their Sun/Moon on the top half. Interesting now that I think of it.

5. Victor says:

Virgo Sun, Mercury, Uranus, Pluto all conjunct Midheaven in 10th house.

O. M. G.

What insights do you have for us? Thanks for reading :)

• Joey says:

I’ve been waiting forever for the virgo sun in the eleventh! How much longer do I have to wait?

Good question, Joey. I don’t know. I’ve been quite sick for the past month, but I’m finally starting to feel better. I hope to get back on track with writing regularly soon.

6. Michele says:

I have Virgo Moon at 0 degrees on the cusp of the 10th…conj Pluto at 4. I have been a behind the scenes office worker my whole early to now mid-adult life. This is compounded by a 12th house Sun. I am now exploring new interests and directions but is yet to be seen if any of them will pan out with gainful employment even if I were to start my own business. One is regarding transformation of the body and spirit. Another is regarding “Spirits” and not the kind you drink. I hope this helps illustrate some more of the Virgo 10th house scenarios.

7. Edward Warner says:

I love your quote from Lance Armstrong. We should all do less booing of others and more cheering!
    “Self-realization means that no matter what you achieve or how far you go, deep inside you continue to be sensitive to outside criticism”. This is so true.

Thanks for reading, Edward!

8. darklord says:

Scorpio rising
    sun conjunct pluto
    mercury conjunct pluto
    uranus conjunct sun
    Moon SesquiQuadrate Pluto
    Saturn SesquiQuadrate Pluto

I do go to extremes ,nothing or all