Find My Midpoints: Midpoints Tree + 3 Midpoints Charts
23 people love it!
A Midpoint is the halfway point between two planets or bodies in astrology. Sometimes Midpoints makes a conjunction with one of your planets, and that’s significant!
In Frida’s Midpoint Tree you can see that the Midpoint between her natal Jupiter and Saturn is 23 Taurus 56′. Her natal Midheaven is 23 Taurus 20′. That means the Midpoint between Jupiter and Saturn equals the Midheaven,
Jupiter/Saturn = MC
Midpoints can show points of sensitivity and their interpretation is a blend of the three planets or bodies involved.
Midpoints can be especially useful in interpreting Progressions and transits. If you keep track of your transits, you might notice that every time the Moon flies by a certain area of your chart … you feel something! Check out the Midpoint to see what you might be missing.
Discover the meanings of some of your most potent natal Midpoints with the Midpoints Analysis Astrology Report.
Included in this offering:
- One Midpoints Tree and Three Midpoints Charts
- The Midpoints Tree includes all midpoints for the Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Chiron, Vertex, Mean North Node, Ascendant, Midheaven, Juno, Vesta, Pallas, Ceres, and True Black Moon Lilith, Mean Black Moon Lilith, and asteroid Lilith
- The Midpoints Tree orb is 2 degrees 30′
- The aspects used in the Midpoints Tree are the conjunction, opposition, and square
- All the Midpoints in your chart listed in zodiacal order
- Chart 1 includes the Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto midpoints to each other
- Chart 2 includes Ascendant, Midheaven, Mean North Node, and Chiron midpoints to each other and the main ten planets
- Chart 3 includes Juno, Vesta, Pallas, and Ceres midpoints to each other and the main ten planets
- The orb for the aspects in the chart is 00. Every midpoint is exact.