Pemo Theodore's approach to the composite chart is innovative and intriguing: she interprets factors like the asteroids Eros, Cupido, and Sappho and other as well as more commonly used asteroids like Ceres and Juno. Also, Black Moon Lilith (the Moon's apogee) is included in the analysis. The report addresses issues that married couples and romantic partners are concerned about based on the author's decades of work with clients, and the text is written in a fluid, interesting style.
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Romance Report – Composite & Relationship Scores
24 people love it!
This beautiful report explores romantic relationships using the composite chart. The focus is on the essential issues of the relationship, the strength or weakness of the relationship, and the influences that affect the longevity of the relationship. Karmic areas and background issues are also included.
- Important Issues and Themes in your Relationship
- How You Complement One Another
- How You Communicate
- Challenges to Relating
- Background of the Relationship
- Natal charts for you and your partner
- Composite wheel of your charts together
- Romantic and Sexual Attraction
- Good Communication, Problem Solving
- Success & High Achievement
- Longevity & Commitment
- Sense of Fate & Destiny Together
- Challenges & Weaknesses
Planets and asteroids
- Psyche in composite relationship
- Amor in composite relationship
- Aphrodite in composite relationship
- Ceres in composite relationship
- Chiron in composite relationship
- Cupido in composite relationship
- Eros in composite relationship
- Juno in composite relationship
- Vesta in composite relationship
- Sappho in composite relationship
- True Black Moon Lilith in composite relationship
- True North Node in composite relationship
This report uses the location where the relationship is based for all calculations. If there is no “location”, use the place where you currently live.