- Personal information ASTROFIX,LLC collects
Information ASTROFIX, LLC collects
To fulfill your order, you must provide ASTROFIX, LLC with certain information (which you authorized astrofix.net to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide ASTROFIX, LLC with additional personal information (for a custom order of an astrology report, for example), if you contact ASTROFIX, LLC directly.
- The legal basis ASTROFIX,LLC relies on to collect, use, and share personal information
Why ASTROFIX, LLC Need Your Information and How ASTROFIX, LLC Use It
I rely on a number of legal basis to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when ASTROFIX, LLC use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services. ASTROFIX, LLC use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
- The third parties with whom ASTROFIX,LLC shares personal information
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. ASTROFIX, LLC share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- ASTROFIX, LLC share information with third parties as necessary to provide you my services.
- Service providers. ASTROFIX, LLC engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. ASTROFIX, LLC will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If ASTROFIX, LLC sell or merge my business, ASTROFIX, LLC may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. ASTROFIX, LLC may collect, use, retain, and share your information if ASTROFIX, LLC have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- The length of time ASTROFIX,LLC keeps personal information
- If transferring personal information outside of Europe, how the transfer will be handled
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, ASTROFIX, LLC may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If ASTROFIX, LLC am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, ASTROFIX, LLC rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
- your buyers’ rights regarding your use of their personal information and your contact details
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. ASTROFIX, LLC describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information ASTROFIX, LLC hold about you by contacting ASTROFIX, LLC using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where ASTROFIX, LLC am required to store data for legal reasons) ASTROFIX, LLC will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from ASTROFIX, LLC after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, ASTROFIX, LLC will delete your personal information unless ASTROFIX, LLC have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, ASTROFIX, LLC , am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact ASTROFIX, LLC at michelle at astrofix.net.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Who we are
Our website address is: https://astrofix.net.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Mailchimp for Woocommerce
In case you’re using Google Web Fonts (default) or playing videos or sounds via YouTube or Vimeo in Slider Revolution we recommend to add the corresponding text phrase to your privacy police:
Our website uses plugins from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
If you visit one of our pages featuring a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. Here the YouTube server is informed about which of our pages you have visited.
If you’re logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
YouTube is used to help make our website appealing. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of YouTube under https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Our website uses features provided by the Vimeo video portal. This service is provided by Vimeo Inc., 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA.
If you visit one of our pages featuring a Vimeo plugin, a connection to the Vimeo servers is established. Here the Vimeo server is informed about which of our pages you have visited. In addition, Vimeo will receive your IP address. This also applies if you are not logged in to Vimeo when you visit our plugin or do not have a Vimeo account. The information is transmitted to a Vimeo server in the US, where it is stored.
If you are logged in to your Vimeo account, Vimeo allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your Vimeo account.
Google Web Fonts
For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our plugin. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
On our pages, plugins of the SoundCloud social network (SoundCloud Limited, Berners House, 47-48 Berners Street, London W1T 3NF, UK) may be integrated. The SoundCloud plugins can be recognized by the SoundCloud logo on our site.
If you do not want SoundCloud to associate your visit to our site with your SoundCloud account, please log out of your SoundCloud account.
Kepler Astrology Software
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This Privacy Notice applies to all the products, services, websites and apps offered by Momentive Inc., Momentive Europe UC, Momentive Brasil Internet Eireli, Momentive Netherlands B.V., and other Momentive affiliates (collectively “Momentive”), except where otherwise noted. We refer to those products, services, websites, and apps collectively as the “services” in this notice. Unless otherwise noted in your contract, our services are provided by Momentive Inc. inside of the United States, by Momentive Brasil Internet Eireli inside of Brazil, and by Momentive Europe UC everywhere else.
References to “data” in this Privacy Notice will refer to whatever data you use our services to collect, whether it be survey or questionnaire responses, data collected in a form or application, or data inserted on a site hosted by us – it’s all your data! Reference to personal information or just information, means information about you personally that we collect or for which we act as custodian.
If you want to identify your data controller please see the “Who is my data controller?” section below.
2. Information we collect
2.1 Who are “you”?
We refer to “you” a lot in this Privacy Notice. To better understand what information is most relevant to you, see the following useful definitions.
Creators: You hold an account within a Momentive service and you either directly create surveys, forms, applications, or questionnaires or you are collaborating on, commenting on, or reviewing surveys, forms, applications, or questionnaires within an account.
Respondents: You have received a survey, form, application, or questionnaire powered by a Momentive service.
Panelists: You have signed up and agreed to take surveys sent to you by Momentive on behalf of creators. We deal with panelists in an entirely separate section of our Privacy Notice, which you can read here.
Visitors: You are just visiting one of our websites because you are curious, or you have heard about us from our marketing and sales channels!
2.2 Information we collect about you.
- Contact Information (for example name or email address).
You might provide us with your contact information, whether through use of our services, a form on our website, an interaction with our sales or customer support team, or a response to one of Momentive’s own surveys or forms.
- Usage information.
We collect usage information about you whenever you interact with our websites and services. This includes which webpages you visit, what you click on, when you perform those actions, what language preference you have, what you buy and so on.
- Device and browser data.
We collect information from the device and application you use to access our services. Device data mainly means your IP address, operating system version, device type, device ID/MAC address, system and performance information, and browser type. If you are on a mobile device we also collect the UUID for that device.
- Information from page tags.
We use first party and third party cookies and tracking services that employ cookies and page tags (also known as web beacons) to collect data about visitors to our websites. This data includes usage and user statistics. Emails sent by Momentive or by users through our services also include page tags that allow the sender to collect information about who opened those emails and clicked on links in them. We provide more information on cookies below and in our Cookies Notice.
- Log Data.
Like most websites today, our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers. The log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses, internet service providers, the files viewed on our site (e.g. HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system versions, device type and timestamps.
- Referral information.
If you arrive at a Momentive website from an external source (such as a link on another website or in an email), we record information about the source that referred you to us.
- Information from third parties and integration partners.
We collect your personal information from third parties where, for example, you give permission to those third parties to share your information with us, where such information is publicly available online or through your device/browser data.
If you are a Creator, we may also collect:
- Registration information.
You need a Momentive account before you can use Momentive services. When you register for an account, we collect your first and last name, username, password and email address. If you choose to register by using a third party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), please see “Information from third parties” below.
- Billing information.
If you make a payment to Momentive, we require you to provide your billing details, a name, address, email address and financial information corresponding to your selected method of payment (e.g. a credit card number and expiration date or a bank account number). If you provide a billing address, we will regard that as the location of the account holder to determine the Momentive entity with whom you contract and the sales tax, if applicable, to be applied to your purchase.
- Account settings.
You can set various preferences and personal details on pages like your account settings page (or on your account settings page for our other products as applicable). These may include, for example, your default language, time zone and communication preferences (e.g. opting in or out of receiving marketing communications from Momentive).
When you use our services, we may also collect the following data on your behalf for certain services:
- Address book information.
We may allow you to import email addresses and other contact information into an Address Book so you can easily invite people to take your surveys or fill in your form via our collectors. We do not use this data for our own purposes or to contact anyone, except at your direction.
- Survey/form/application data.
We store your survey/form/application data (questions and responses) for you and provide analysis tools for you to use with respect to this data.
- Profile information.
When you sign up for our services you are asked to provide us with information about yourself and to give us more detailed insights into who you are. If you are in a SurveyMonkey Enterprise account this may include providing your photo so your administrator(s) and colleagues can identify you.
3. How we use the information we collect
Many of our services let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it can be indexable by search engines. Our services provide you with different options on sharing and deleting your content but we cannot delete content from search engines so you need to be careful about information you make public.
We do not share your information or data with third parties outside Momentive except in the following limited circumstances:
- If you are a Creator that is part of a SurveyMonkey team plan or SurveyMonkey Enterprise plan, your account information and data will be shared with the primary administrator(s) and your survey data may also be visible to other members in your team with whom you share your surveys or with whom you collaborate. Your administrator(s) will be able to view your account data, change your passwords, suspend, transfer or terminate your account or restrict your settings. Please refer to your organization’s internal policies if you have questions about this.
- If your organization has purchased a SurveyMonkey Enterprise account and you are using an email address on a domain owned by your employer or organization linked to your individual account, you may be asked to migrate to the SurveyMonkey Enterprise Account and your email address, name and account data will subsequently be visible to the primary administrator(s) for that account once you have been migrated. You may be notified in advance of this migration and given an opportunity to change the email address linked to your account if you are not using your account for business purposes.
- To help us provide certain aspects of our services we use our affiliates and trusted key partners – in particular, we engage third parties to:
- facilitate our collectors for sending surveys by email or text to Respondents. For email delivery, we use SparkPost and for text/SMS services we use Twilio. We share the relevant contact information for respondents (email address or phone number as applicable) with these third parties.
- facilitate customers in making payments.
- to detect fraud (to include, for example, performing identify checks or verify malicious IPs).
- deliver and help us track our marketing and advertising content.
- help us track website conversion success metrics.
- manage our sales and customer support services to you, including for resolving any disputes.
We enter into confidentiality and data processing terms with partners to ensure they comply with high levels of confidentiality and best practices in privacy and security standards and we regularly review these standards and practices.
- On your instructions, we share your information or data if you choose to use an integration in conjunction with Momentive services, to the extent necessary to facilitate that use. See further information here on our API partners.
- We also may have to share information or data for the following purposes:
- To meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- To enforce applicable policies, including investigation of potential violations;
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- To protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users, the public or to Momentive and/or as required or permitted by law; and
- To facilitate a sale, merger or change in control of all or any part of our company or business or in preparation for any of these events.
Where we use any third parties (subprocessor) to assist us in service delivery for you (the Creator), and they process your data as part of that service, we maintain a list of these third parties which is available here. This contains a list of all subprocessors used across all services covered by this Privacy Notice so please keep in mind that your service may only be impacted by a subset of these subprocessors.
- To gather metrics.
For example, we will collect data about the number of clicks it took Respondents to complete a survey, whether they left and returned to a survey, whether they skipped parts of a survey and how long it took to complete the survey and other details about the survey taking. We also record clicks of the survey creation process to determine whether the product is intuitive enough so as to improve the overall service experience. This information is collated and kept at an aggregated, pseudonymized level.
- To make our site easier to use.
Creators: if you use the “Remember me” feature when you sign into your account, we store your username in a cookie to make it quicker for you to sign in whenever you return to our site.
- For security reasons.
- To provide you with personalized content.
We store user preferences, your default language, device and browser information, your profile information which includes, the level of usage of service and the web-pages on our site which you visit, so we can identify you across devices and personalize the content you see.
- To improve our services and track our campaigns.
- To advertise to you.
We, or our service providers and other third parties we work with, place cookies when you visit our website and other websites or when you open advertising content online or emails that we send you, in order to provide you with more tailored marketing content (about our services or other services), and to evaluate whether this content is useful or effective. For instance, we evaluate which ads are clicked on most often, and whether those clicks lead users to make better use of our tools, features and services. If you don’t want to receive ads that are tailored to you based on your online activity, you may “opt out” of many of the companies that are involved in such tailoring by going to https://www.aboutads.info, https://preferences-mgr.truste.com/ or, if you’re located in the European Union, at https://www.youronlinechoices.eu. Opting out in this way does not mean you will not see any ads; it just means that you will not see ads that have been tailored to you based on your activities and inferred preferences.
- Google Analytics.
We use Google Analytics as a tool to measure the success of our advertising campaigns and referrals through third party advertising partners. The Google Analytics data collected for these purposes is aggregated and anonymous.
Where you have explicitly consented, or have not disabled third party advertising cookies (depending on your location), we will also use Google Analytics data to support display advertising, including re-targeting. In addition to customizing your preferences for these behaviors through steps we have outlined in our banners and privacy notices you can also customize the Google Display Network ads by using the Google Ad Preferences Manager and learn more about how Google serves ads by viewing its Customer Ads Help Center.
You can also choose to remove or disable cookies via your browser settings and, depending on your geographic location you can withdraw consent to non-essential cookies using the in-product cookie preferences tool.
8. Data Retention
If you are a Creator, we generally do not delete the data in your account as long as your account is active – you are responsible for and control the time periods for which you retain this data. You can read about this here for account use. Here are some exceptions:
- If you are a SurveyMonkey Basic (free) user on our platforms and you have not engaged with the service actively for some time, we reserve the right to delete your account and data in accordance with our data retention policy.
- If you have exceeded your response limit as a SurveyMonkey Basic (free) account holder, we will delete the overages if you do not upgrade within a fixed timeframe.
We also encourage Creators to actively review their data retention practices in their account and take care to retain data only as long as is strictly necessary.
9. Safety of Minors
Our services are not intended for and may not be used by minors. “Minors” are individuals under the age of 13 (or under a higher age if permitted by the laws of their residence). Momentive does not knowingly collect personal data from Minors or allow them to register. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal data from a Minor, we may delete this information without notice. If you have reason to believe that this has occurred, please contact customer support.
10. Data Transfers and Privacy Shield Certification
Your information and data may be processed in and transferred or disclosed in the United States and countries in which our affiliates are located and in which our service providers are located or have servers. You can view where our affiliates are located on the Office Locations page. We ensure that the recipient of your Personal Data offers an adequate level of protection, for instance by entering into the appropriate back-to-back agreements. We apply our standard Data Processing Agreement to all our customer agreements and we use standard contractual clauses for the transfer of data as approved by the European Commission.
We have also provided a help article which answers some additional questions about data transfers to the US.
EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Momentive Inc. participates in and has certified its compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield. Momentive is committed to subjecting all personal information received from the European Union (EU) member countries, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland, in reliance on the Privacy Shield Framework, to the Framework’s applicable Principles. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Framework, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield List see https://www.privacyshield.gov/.
Momentive also complies with the onward transfer liability provisions of the Privacy Shield Principles.
When Momentive receives personal information under the Privacy Shield and then transfers it to a third-party service provider acting as agent on Momentive’s behalf, Momentive has certain liability under the Privacy Shield if both (i) the agent processes the information in a manner inconsistent with the Privacy Shield and (ii) Momentive is responsible for the event giving rise to the damage. In certain situations, Momentive may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Momentive is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. Please contact Momentive as described in Section 14 below if you have any concerns or complaints of any nature. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider, (free of charge) at https://www.jamsadr.com/file-an-eu-us-privacy-shield-claim.
Under certain conditions, more fully described on the Privacy Shield website https://www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=How-to-Submit-a-Complaint, you may invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.
11. Changes to our Privacy Notice
We can make changes to the Privacy Basics and this Privacy Notice from time to time. We will identify the changes we have made on this page. In circumstances where a change will materially change the way in which we collect or use your personal information or data, we will send a notice of this change to all of our account holders.
12. Personalized marketing
You can opt-out from direct marketing in your account and we provide opt-out options in all direct marketing emails. Finally, if you do not wish to see personalized marketing content on the web related to our service you can clear the cookies in your browser settings. See our Help Center article on how to do this here.
13. Who is my data controller?
As mentioned above – all response data at an individual level is controlled by the Creator. Momentive can be a data controller of data about Respondents only in the very limited ways described in the section here called “How we use the information we collect – Respondent”. To the extent that is the case we have identified the correct controller below.
If you are located outside the United States, your data controller is Momentive Europe UC to the extent that it is processing your personal data. For certain other services please see our Privacy Information Specific to Other Services page. For SurveyMonkey Enterprise account holders, your organization controls some basic account level information which you input when setting up your account (like name, email address and profile photo). You can reach out to the primary administrator(s) of the account if you wish to delete, receive a copy, change or update that information.
14. Your rights
You may wish to exercise a right to obtain information about yourself or to correct, update or delete that information. For more information about these rights you can read about it here. Some of these rights may be subject to some exceptions or limitations in local law. Please note your rights and choices vary depending upon your location. We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity and we will respond to your request to exercise these rights within a reasonable time (and in all cases within 30 days of receiving a request) subject to the below for specific categories of person.
For SurveyMonkey Apply users please see information on how to exercise your rights here. This section describes the rights you may have generally as a customer of any Momentive service.
Third Party Agents
Other rights and choices
- For rights and choices specific to California consumers, please refer to our California Supplemental Privacy Notice. Please note we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity and the authenticity of your request as described in that Notice.
15. Exercising your rights
Except as explicitly provided herein, please use the following contact information for privacy inquiries
If you are a resident in the European Union and you are dissatisfied with how we have managed a complaint you have submitted to us, you are entitled to contact your local data protection supervisory authority. As Momentive Europe UC operates its business in Ireland, it operates under the remit of the Irish Office of the Data Protection Commissioner (see: IDPC Website).
16. Information specific to other services
ALTHOUGH THIS NOTICE APPLIES TO ALL OUR SERVICES, IF YOU ARE USING THE BELOW SERVICES PLEASE CLICK ON THE RELEVANT LINK TO BRING YOU DIRECTLY TO SERVICE SPECIFIC INFORMATION: