Gemini Sun 10th House

crossword wrapping paper

photo via wordlessdesign.com

With the Sun in Gemini in the 10th house you are becoming known for what you say. You discover personal power when your ideas and words are taken seriously. Your central purpose is to make a name for yourself. You shine when you have people in your life whom you look up to and who admire your intelligence and informed opinion in return. Coming into your own requires having a public outlet for your brilliant ideas. Attaining self-realization requires being flexible and adapting to changes in your professional life. Being yourself means that you enjoy being seen as a smarty-pants.

I have opinions of my own, strong opinions, but I don’t always agree with them.
~ George H. W. Bush

I definitely did look up to John. We all looked up to John. He was older and he was very much the leader; he was the quickest wit and the smartest.
~ Paul McCartney

Gemini Sun in the 10th house:

Paul McCartney, George H. W. Bush, Dana Carvey and Vivian Robson.

Tags: , , ,

10 Responses to “Gemini Sun 10th House”

1. David5379 says:

it always scares me when someone everyone thinks is stupid is a gemini, that happened in survivor they called him fabio and everyone thought he was stupid but the last three challenges his brain went into hyper drive and blew them all away, he turned out to be randomly good at puzzles, and when the cards were down he was going unbelievably fast, but if you just watched him talk he seemed pretty dumb

It’s probably not a good idea to underestimate a Gemini’s intelligence when it comes to being wily and crafty.

“wily and crafty”   does that imply a winning attitude?  I was struck by your use of the word “focus” in the early house assessments.  The stopping at nothing part of winning is a bit disturbing to me.  It’s a workout for my SN.

I guess I’ll have to bring back the word “focus.” :)

Wily and crafty – “winning” – maybe. Charlie Sheen has Gemini rising.

Wow!  I was looking forward to this post even though I don’t have this placement but I do have Jupiter in Gemini in this house with my 8th house Sun quintile this Jupiter. This helps me to understand that quintile a bit better.

I’m thinking the rest of this series will be “brainstorm” style…which means that these first 10 Gemini posts will probably have more added to them in the next few weeks.

I’ve sense an accomplishment here, congrats! ;)

Really? Hm…

4. Jane says:

I do not have Gemini Sun in the 10th but I do have a Gemini Midheaven—does some of this apply?