Gemini Sun 12th House

Judy Garland as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz

Click to listen to “Somewhere Over the Rainbow”

With the Sun in Gemini in the 12th house you are becoming informed about your fears. You discover personal power by communicating that which scares you most. Your central purpose is to let your mind unwind by finding an outlet for your nervous energy. You shine by letting the infinite talk through you. Coming into your own requires being alert to your, and other people’s, “tell.” Attaining self-realization means that you know when someone is lying and you know when you are lying to yourself. Being you means having a knack for spinning tales of fantasy.

I never lie. I believe everything I say, so it’s not a lie. ~ Mark Wahlberg

I would seriously question whether anybody is really foolish enough to really say what they mean. Sometimes I think that civilization as we know it would kind of break down if we all were completely honest. ~ Elizabeth Hurley

Nothing irritates me more than chronic laziness in others. Mind you, it’s only mental sloth I object to. Physical sloth can be heavenly. ~ Elizabeth Hurley

People with Gemini Sun in the 12th house:

Mark Wahlberg, Elizabeth Hurley, John Edwards and Judy Garland

Tags: , , ,

11 Responses to “Gemini Sun 12th House”

1. Zodiacal_macaw_1210 says:

Unfortunately, Judy succumbed to her undoing through drugs and alcohol. :(
    But she was a wonderful woman. She basically gave identity to the gay community. I actually heard that the origin of the rainbow flag is out of remembrance of “Wizard of Oz”.

I like the idea of Gemini Sun in the 12th speaking out for people who may, for whatever reason, feel a need to hide their true identity.

• Zodiacal_macaw_1210 says:

I did a “hypothetical” compatibility between her and I. It’s amazing – our Suns are both in the 12th House and it EXACTLY opposes each other. She has a strong Cancerian influence. Her Moon was in Sagittarius (conjunct my Ascendant) and she had Pluto in the 12th conjunct her Ascendant and Venus conjunct Ascendant, indicating that she’ll be remembered for her talents and creativity along with making an impact on the world.

It’s so amazing when you find these celebrities connections, isn’t it?

• Zodiacal_macaw_1210 says:

Yes it is :)

But can you sing?

• Zodiacal_macaw_1210 says:

Yes, I can sing :)

2. VJ says:

I have Gemini Sun in the 12th house, and Venus in Cancer conjunct Cancer ASC, and frankly have compassion fatigue.

I’ve recently celebrated my 54th birthday, and have finished the Chiron in Aquarius return (8th), and have had to learn the hard way about good judgment, and discernment as to choosing battles wisely, and whether or not the battle is mine in the first place.

Enough already!

3. Mary says:

it will not let me whatch the video its bloked on youtube case its sad ):

Hm… that’s too bad. I can see it when I go to YouTube.