Venus/Midheaven Aspects

choose loveAspiring to be beautiful, popular, and well-liked. Putting beauty above everything else. Putting money above everything else. Putting popularity above everything else. Aspiring to be well-off and comfortable. Obvious attractive charms. Inspiring envy. People think you have it easy because you’re cute. They think you’re successful because you’re attractive. You might not get due respect for how hard you work. People think having a creative career means you don’t struggle.

Professional schmoozers. Easily making social connections. Social butterflies. It’s definitely who you know. Sycophant. Sucking up to authority. Kissing asses. People-pleasers. Gaining popular, but exerting little effort to do so. Too lazy to climb the career ladder. Expecting success to be easy. Hob-nobbing. Getting a reputation for being a “nice guy.” Using your success to do good in the world. Making a positive impact. Spreading beauty and love. Using your status for diplomatic purposes. Using your connections and status to promote art and culture. Easily moving between social classes and statuses.

Bringing beauty into world. Working with women. A career in fashion or beauty. Designers. Makeup artists. Hair stylists. Set-dressers. Decorators. Gallery workers. Your career involves art and culture. Head turners. Stunners. No lack of admirers. Charmers. Snake charmers. A likable person. A diplomat. A party person. Needing art as a component of your career. Wedding planners. Party planners. Matchmakers.

A career in finance. Needing to bring home the bacon. Wanting to look the part. A pleasing public persona. A pleasant reputation. Your work involves relationships. People at work come to you with their relationship problems. Love and work coincide. You find love through your career. You’re married to your job. Married to your boss. You fall in love with your boss. High-profile relationships. Relationships that attract public attention. Your romantic nature is obvious. You are attracted to successful people and they are attracted to you.

People with Venus/Midheaven aspects:

• Nicole Kidman: Venus conjunct Midheaven in Leo
  • Uma Thurman: Venus in Gemini conjunct Midheaven in Taurus
  • Jack Nicholson: Venus conjunct Midheaven in Aries
  • Mitt Romney: Venus conjunct Midheaven in Aquarius
  • Tom Hanks: Venus conjunct Midheaven in Gemini
  • Kylie Minogue: Venus in Gemini conjunct Midheaven in Taurus
  • Ashton Kutcher: Venus conjunct Midheaven in Aquarius
  • Salman Khan: Venus conjunct Midheaven in Aquarius
  • Zac Efron: Venus conjunct Midheaven in Scorpio
  • Hugh Jackman: Venus conjunct Midheaven in Scorpio
  • Meg Ryan: Venus conjunct Midheaven in Scorpio

Tags: , , , , , ,

20 Responses to “Venus/Midheaven Aspects”

1. delilah says:

i have my mars in scorpio in midheaven which is conjunct my venus in sagg…does it count? my midheaven is in libra…Thank you

Midheaven in libra shares similarities with venus conjunct midheaven.

My sister’s Venus/Midheaven are closely conjunct in Aquarius. Her life revolves around a particular support group she belongs to and from what I can tell, she’s popular and generally well-liked. Unfortunately, very few people seem willing to question the image she presents or whether or not some of the choices she’s making (out of the public’s eye – Venus opposite Pluto in the 4th) support her health and well-being (Venus and Pluto both square Mars-Saturn in the 6th).

Instead of turning to the group for support in delving more deeply into the root of her issues and gradually healing from them (which is the whole point), she uses it as a way to avoid them. She’s also known for baking sugary treats which she brings to their gatherings. And for creating jewelry, which she sometimes sells after the meetings.

Her private persona is much different than her public one, though I don’t believe she’s consciously trying to deceive anyone – she’s just disconnected from the true source of her torment and using charm as her mask.

As always, great insights, LB. Self-reflection and psychological probing aren’t for everyone ;)

Very true, Michelle. :) At least she’s not alone as long as her relationship with the group lasts. That counts for something, even if it only temporarily fills the void (Venus rules her 12th).

3. Ananya says:

I like this post very much !
    Although I dnt knw if square counts or nt –I have leo venus sq scorpio MC
    Some points are highly relevant in my case like career in art and culture-people’s person-social-charming -deplomatic -bt lazy ness is d main prob I am struggling with

Yes, the square counts.

4. Janelle says:

So I have a Libra MC sextile my 12th house Venus in Sag by 2 degrees. I work as a healer/acupuncturist/astrologer/intuitive reader. However I am re-igniting my artistic passions, recently invested in art supplies and have been doing little pieces daily as well as writing. Dancing & stage has always been a true passion of mine, performed since school years all the way through college, at some point I will find a troupe to join again! Used to be in choirs, glee clubs etc. I love cooking and collect recipes etc. Definitely related to the too lazy to climb the career ladder & expecting success to be easy, any advice to break through that energy in a productive fashion?

Tough one. Without seeing your chart it’s hard to say what would be your ultimate motivator. Would it be money? Power? Reputation? Connections? What would be worth your time and effort to get off your butt and work hard?

5. lonerose says:

I have Venus conjunct MC from the 9th, 7 degrees off the MC, MC is 1 Sag while Venus is 24 Scorpio at birth, and retrograde at that. I can easily identify with the art and culture type of descriptions mentioned here. But retrograde and in Scorpio, I have had to push myself to bring anything out…having to wrestle with a tendency to keep a lot inward and not to let it ‘shine forth’. Though when it does, look out! lol

6. ValleyOak says:

Thank you, Michelle. I’ ve been waiting for your insightful description on this aspect for a while. I see you only listed celebrities with the conjunction. My aspect is the Opposition …..does this count?

Hi ValleyOak,

Yes, the opposition definitely counts, though it may be less outwardly directed.

7. oshi says:

I have venus opposition midheaven. My venus is in Sagittarius and my midheaven is in Gemini. I’m attracted to the arts and humanities, I’ve always valued the mind way more than physical attractiveness, however I’m often mistaken or assumed to be vapid or anti-intellectual before actually speaking. I wonder if the opposition plays a part in that?

I’d take a look at Mercury too … where is he and what aspects does he have?

8. Kathleen says:

I have Venus at the end of Pisces sextile midheaven at the beginning of Aquarius. I love the arts & try to make a positive impact.

Does your career involve the arts?

• Kathleen says:

I’d love to be a tv or film writer. Because of my Uranus & Neptune conjunct midheaven, I’m still trying to figure out what I want to be.

9. laura says:

I have Venus conj Uranus both on my MC in Scorpio. I’ve been told I have a particular beauty but i am not very feminine in the way I dress or act, it may be that Uranus. Not that socially or materially oriented either, I have many 12th house planets. I hope to make art more a job than a hobby. If i was popular, always unwillingly and both in good and bad ways.

10. babs says:

I have Venus conjunct the MC within less than one degree. I’m not a social type in any way, and my profession is not artistic in any way. I’m a massage therapist. Venus is in Taurus. Classic. Definitely not a schmoozer and I am so not married to my work. Have never enjoyed it really, although people seem to like me doing it and bosses have always liked me.