Chiron/Neptune Aspects

The wound of too many daydreams. The wound of the desire to be one with everything. The wound of the desire to slide out of your real identity. Crippling sensitivity to the harsh realities of the real world. Pain from realizing that reality will never match your fantasy. An imagination so intense as to make living with the limitations of reality nearly impossible. World of Warcraft enthusiasts, and the game itself. Role playing games. Cosplay. Wizards and warlocks. Wounded fantasy life – when the fantasy life takes over the real life. The healing power of the collective imagination. Mass escape. Wholeness through merging with an entire group of people seeking an outlet for their imagination and fantasies. Role playing and fantasy subcultures of all kinds. Healing through the imagination.

Fantasies of being invalid or crippled so you will be taken care of and free of responsibilities. Extreme sensitivity to those who have been handicapped or crippled. Extreme sensitivity to the suffering of others and a tendency to absorb that pain. The longing to absorb another’s pain – physical, mental or emotional. Crippling sensitivity. Picking up on the suffering of people 100s or 1000s of miles away. Dreams of impending disasters. Painful dreams. Hypersensitivity to sound. Too much delicacy. Inability to cope. The perrenial victim. The perrennial savior. Always in the shade. Not knowing how to bring your own pain to light. Not knowing how to bring the pain you feel on behalf of others to light. Collective confusion. Collective disillusionment. Mass deception. Extremely impressionable and gullible. A tendency to have ideals that can never be met. Having your hopes crushed. Collective self-deception.

Dancing is a bridge between worlds. Dancing cures what ails ya. Dance teachers, dance instructors and choreographers. Magic is a bridge between worlds. Mentors in the realm of imagination. Acting instructors. Spiritual guides. Spiritual wisdom. Wisdom gained through higher sense perception. Wisdom gained through experiences that can scarcely be put into words. Wisdom gained through psychic experiences. People who can show you how to embrace letting go while keeping your feet on the ground. A higher calling combined with the wisdom to bring it to fruition. The pain of needing to find something higher to surrender yourself to. The tendency to put teachers and mentors on a pedestal only to be disillusioned when they turn out to be human. Wanting to be higher than human. Wanting to be above human pain and suffering.

Creating a bridge between reality and fantasy. Creating a bridge between the tangible and the ethereal. Creating a bridge between the spiritual and the practical. The key to healing is having a way to escape. The key to healing is having an outlet for your imagination. The key to healing is finding a healthy way to lose yourself. The key to healing is having an outlet to lose your identity for a while. The key to healing is finding a way to merge with a large collection of people. The key to healing is becoming compassionate toward others’ suffering. The key to healing is to develop empathy. The key to healing to become sensitive to everyone’s plight. The key to healing is to let the music take you over. The key to healing is to get footloose.

Wholeness comes through embracing spirituality. Wholeness comes through embracing those things that cannot be measured or quantified. Wholeness comes through accepting that the real and ‘unreal’ coexist. Wholeness comes through bringing your sensitivity out into the world instead of hiding. Wholeness comes through making room in your life to explore the ethereal, fantastical and imaginary. Fear of letting go. Fear that fantasies will overcome reality. Fear of losing never being able to reconcile the real world with the imaginary world.

original chiron glyph

Original Chiron glyph. Click to read more.

Chiron is both a minor planet and a comet. It is located between Saturn and Uranus. Chiron takes about 50 years to make one complete cycle through all the signs of the zodiac. Chiron is in Libra for the shortest amount of time – 1.5 years; and in Aries the longest – about 8 years. Chiron’s symbol resembles a key.

People with Chiron/Neptune aspects:

• Johnny Depp: Neptune trine Chiron
  • Paula Abdul: Neptune trine Chiron
  • Jamie Foxx: Neptune trine Chiron
  • Kristen Stewart: Neptune opposite Chiron
  • Emma Watson: Neptune opposite Chiron
  • Daniel Radcliffe: Neptune opposite Chiron
  • Taylor Swift: Neptune opposite Chiron
  • Chris Brown: Neptune opposite Chiron
  • Isadora Duncan: Neptune conjunct Chiron
  • Martha Graham: Neptune square Chiron
  • Usher: Neptune biquintile Chiron
  • World of Warcraft 1st release date, November 24, 1994: Neptune in Capricorn trine Chiron in Virgo

Working on it!

103 Responses to “Chiron/Neptune Aspects”

1. David5379 says:

similar to 12th house chiron?
    and congrats on the new look

• David5379 says:

never mind, i should know the answer to that sorry, just blurted that one out, I can think a few pretty important ways it has been a bit similar

• David5379 says:

hmm, it might just be squeamishness, but its not like the site of blood grosses me out, or anything like that really bothers me, but when people start describing horrible situations pain wise i just have to get away immediately and usually I start to feel/imagine that pain on some level, so when there was a documentary on history channel on torture I would just have to change it away, and when my friends start describing something along those lines I just cant listen, which they tease me for. So it never really gets that bad really, but when I cant immediately escape or do that silly not listening thing by covering your ears and making noise then it ended up very badly. But last year(my godam senior year! for shame), trapped in a class room setting, I wasnt able to avoid it and actually had to pay attention, and when I pay attention im just absorbing straight from the source. So we had to do a presentation over whatever we wanted for speech credit, and someone chose to do his over abortion. I dont have a stance on the issue, and would have to read a few books before I could feel comfortable having an opinion on it and really I feel I have no place to say one way or the other. Anyways, he actually describes the actual process, with diagrams, and all the effects and this and that, and it felt spiritual traumatizing, I can logically take anything, but If you start describing the details of thing pain wise I have to retreat, and this was the only time I couldnt. Now you can cry squeamish, but it really felt like my soul was being suffocated or tortured, I looked around and everyone was just fine, some people even looked apathetic or not really involved,
          it starts getting worse, I start losing my vision, and can feel the blood leaving my head. out of embarrassment(everyone is handling it just fine and then im about to go and faint) I blurt quetly to my teacher sitting behind me, thank god, that I have to go to the restroom, I leave, and I collapsed against the wall our in the hallway. I didnt faint, but I had to try my damnedest not to, and my legs gave out and I had to lean against the wall. The rest of the day I just felt destroyed and weak. I imagine it has something to do with chiron 12th house. Also the only dreams I had for a while(or the only ones I could remember, and it was back at high school, haven’t gotten it since) where nightmares involving losing control, suddenly I would just not do any homeowork and not go what was going on, or if I try to run(in real life I run very vast) I suddenly can only go very slowly to not at all, and everyone passes me by, and I am just unable to do anything, and everything is just to confusing to engage at all. And the REALLY bad ones involve me being trapped like that and then this all consuming pain as someone tries to hurt me and I just have to take it and cant move.
          annnd sorry for the length there, but yeah I can identify with a decent amount of those things you listed

• EG says:

Sophia and David5379

Have you always been like this? I ask because I have always been sensitive, but nothing like I’ve turn out to be in the past couple years. This aspect just seemed to awaken (or more like explode) within me awhile ago and nothing has been the same after it did. But now the sensitivity is a lot quieter again. I have it the easy way, because of the positive Chiron aspects. Boy, trines give you a lot of harmony and luck (and numbness?), even undeserved. I block a lot of what see, hear, feel. I’ve made myself do it, after I’ve reached a certain point… and it was either go numb and retreat completely into my head, or do something to manage. I just don’t let myself go in there anymore… but with Neptune it’s really hard to find bounds, something always slips up. I can’t hear/see relationship drama, it drains me, it hurts me, it bugs me. I find that the further the problems are – the easier for me to get affected by them. I’m not going to name it, because I think you’ll understand, there are some things that just punch you down straight to *that* place when you overhear about it in a conversation or TV… and you just have to shut it out, now, now, NOW, NOW. I think when it’s active – this is a really hard aspect to live with, because Neptune gives such an impossible ever-presence to what hurts you, it’s everywhere inside you.. and abundant like an ocean so you never run out :( But… it’s also very beautiful emotional experiences. They inspire life inside you, something unimaginable and divine, that can be just as interminable as sorrow seems, you just have to surrender to it, to the skies, to vivid and luscious green on trees, to the positive experiences, let them give you something to live for. I’m just as vulnerable – only to the good.And Michelle, thank you! That’s an amazing description of this aspect. At one point or another I’ve felt/lived through everything you mention. Not Warcraft or Cosplay, but things same in the essence.(Opposition I have) And there’s a Neptune/Chiron conjunction in a skies AND in Pisces =] “People stop fighting, Angels are crying..” - like the famous song goes.

• David5379 says:

err ive always been this way is my guess, but its too sporadic and momentary to say its some kind of ever present quality, its a bit latent, but being latent I wouldn’t be able to say it was not there before. Again, yours seams more intense, I never have to avoid thoughts or anything, if anything my mind operates on the worst case scenario(3rd house pluto and trine mercury), but every once in a while something just gets me, and as far as certain things go I do have to avoid having the details laid on me, what just really really grosses out other people actually affects me a bit more, or at least it seams that way, im sorry I dont have any advice for you, but I feel ya, if thats anything

• EG says:

“Again, yours seams more intense, I never have to avoid thoughts or anything, if anything my mind operates on the worst case scenario(3rd house pluto and trine mercury)”
                I think the case is not that mine is more intense, but that it’s me who’s the Chicken. :D

I’ve been thinking about one song and particularly video to that song by a singer who has Pluto/Mercury square, and since you have similar aspect is it ok if I ask your opinion it?

And if it’s all right with Michelle? Because I conspire to go really off topic.

• David5379 says:

uhh, Im not a really good person to ask musical opinions on things, I definitely have a taste, but if it fall into an area I dont care for I wouldnt be able to have an opinion on it one way or the other, and even the music I like I am not very good at musical interpretation, but if you want to ask I will be happy to give it a try, just apologizing for any interpretive inadequacy ahead of time

• EG says:

I actually just wanted to ask about the lyrics, but the more
                    I think about them, the more I see how there could be numerous interpretations
                    of what this song meant to say. And the singer has transit Neptune squaring her
                    Nodes, so I think now it’s better to put this question on hold – time will
                    clear up the fog.

I really appreciate your quick response, thank you,

“if it fall into an area I dont care for I wouldnt be
                    able to have an opinion on it one way or the other”

Yes, I’m like that too! :)

Ha! Mind operating on worst case scenario with Pluto in the 3rd – makes sense.

• David5379 says:

you have no idea, as soon as something happens my mind just goes straight to the worst possible explanation for what just happened, its taken a while to be able to secretly deal with those possibilities without unduly jumping the gun and messing things up when nothing was wrong, also a funny thing I just remembered, when I was a kid I read a lot about superheroes, and one time I read about proffesor x apparently having at one point a bunch of secret files he compiled on how best to kill every single x-men/mutant in case they went crazy or something(and he was all about not killing people and stuff), and when they found out they got all upset and kicked him out of the mansion, or something like that, and it was supposed to be a big deal how messed up it was for him to do that, and they like disowned him and he left in disgrace, and even as a kid I just literally could not understand why anything was wrong with that at all, seriously, why wouldnt you compile plans to kill superhuman mutants that may one day go beserk, that seamed like a pretty normal place to go as far as plans go, anywho

• Adela says:

Oh my gosh! I am 3 decades older than you and the classroom experience you described is spot on! It isn’t that we don’t or can’t accept reality, it is because we MERGE with the event. I have listened to books on CD’s in the car that describe physical pain and I feel like passing out so I have to be careful. At the movies I HAVE to cover my eyes during tragic scenes. We are sensitive in a good way (art, music, healing), but in a negative sense with actually seeing, dealing with physical, emotional, and psychic pain. BTW, I make my living as fine oil painter.

“it really felt like my soul was being suffocated or tortured”That’s a good one for Neptune/Chiron.

Very interesting about your dreams of being trapped and what makes you feel trapped. I have fears of being trapped too, but what makes me feel trapped is a different … usually it involves having to go along with someone else’s agenda with no room for escape. In real life it translates to I always want to bring my own car so I can leave any event or situation any time I want to. I also feel like I can’t breathe, but it’s more like my personal willpower is being stripped away and I’m nothing more than furniture in a room. This is something to think about in terms of astrological connections (for me).

• David5379 says:

maybe its because your(or maybe your not charts dont align perfectly) eighth house aries, so its like you need to be an individual and relying on shared resources just doesnt feel right, like your response to having to be involved in that 8th house dependence is “hell no”, maybe
              i think mine was more centered around the few things I felt empowered by, I can always count on being able to put up an intellectual fight with anyone, ANYONE, even the really smart kids who invented things for science fair and got perfect grades and went to MIT I could always just tear apart in an argument, and then whenever I see people running I just get all angry and marsian(I can run faster than THAT). But in my dreams I have nothing, I cant run, and I cant even understand whats going on, uhhh. Luckily I havent gotten that dream since high school, i think its the constant threat that at any moment you probably have homework to do, at college you have a few papers and just have to know when the tests are, the rest is just keeping up with material rather than constant assignments. I just realized how lame that is of me, homework giving me nightmares ha, not even cool violent ones, just oh no I didnt do my homework ha

• msfullroller says:

Again Sis, I feel the same way and I’m cheezing real big on the inside ’cause I thought I was the only one who felt this way. I bet Mercury being in connection to our Chiron has a lot to do with it as well.

Yes, probably. There’s something about not wanting to be at anyone else’s mercy. Lately I’m really hating having Virgo rising. Maybe it’s Mars retrograde in Virgo. The “service” part of it can be humbling, but it can also feel humiliating, and service can sometimes feel like servitude.

• msfullroller says:

Girl, I sho nuff hear ya there! ;-) Right now Tr. retro Mars is almost exactly to the minute quincunx my 8th house Mars thereby setting off my natal quincunx between natal Mars and 1st house Uranus/Pluto.  What you’ve said here is a life long struggle for me hence the many questions I ask. At this point I’m ready to tell everybody to #$%** off and leave me alone. From another one of your comments, I bet you are too.

I guess all we can do is hang in there. This too shall pass. ( It sounds good anyway)

Yeah, it sounds good, but quite honestly my mood right now is like, “Sure, this passes, but more is right around the corner.” I have transiting Saturn opposite Mercury and Chiron right now and mood is so negative. Nobody wants to hear that. It’s a case of it’s better to say nothing at all :)

• msfullroller says:

(((HUG))) Having been through this transit in 2009-2010, I totally understand.

• David5379 says:

• David5379 says:

I do, and hmm it resonated
        yah, its good to change things up every once in a while, and I should know im one mutable fella, its really funny over here in college every few months im unrecognizable compared to the few months prior, I dont realize im doing it, there’s one friend in particular I dont hang out with but I run into every month or so and chat, and she never recognizes me at first and when she realizes me she just always so shocked, I enjoy that way too much

Omg, I knew  a “mutable fella” once.  I always felt terrible that I did not recognize him, but like you he always laughed at my lack of visual recognition of him.  We were drawn together physically like magnets.  Very unusual experience.

I haven’t seen many of the Arrested Development episodes – never saw Gene Parmesan – thanks!

• David5379 says:

with no ounce of exaggeration or fluff whatsoever, this is the funniest tv show that ever was, its just you have to start from the beginning or its just not funny, anyone reading this just HAS to go and see it, I cant stress how great it is, every single person I have convinced to watch it ends up loving it

Well, I’m on a kick of renting old TV series that I never saw (working my way through Battlestar Galactica) so maybe I’ll add Arrested Development to the list.

I don’t get the relevance either, but I did find the clip amusing.  Not for the actual words, but they seemed to be telling me it was funny.  Odd.

• David5379 says:

and I should say  chiron is aspecting neptune uranus in my natal either way

2. billow says:

“reality will never match the fantasy” .  .  .  seems to fit the ongoing transit for me.

Where is Neptune in your chart now that it’s in Pisces?

4th natally, 2nd progressed.  The main thing is that stinker is off my natal ic at 29 Aq.  I am actually able to make some progress.  Main change is that I realize I have to make decisions.  Like decide and do.  It’s been awhile.

Wow, I do not envy you. At least it’s over with.

Yes, it too has passed.  And I choose, .  .   .  I choose,  .   .    .   and the winner is .    .    .   fantasy.   I choose to live my fantasy.  It is the only reality I know.

Cool. I hope that works out for you. Saturn is a mean mofo when it comes to trying to live out a fantasy.

I am counting on saturn to make it real-er?  Does that make sense?

Yep, that makes sense.

Yo Michelle, I’m back.  :)  I’m thinking this is not really about fantasy but  about visualization.   Freaky last semester.  Am really becoming aware of my creative process like the visualization, the modifications, and the spitting out of projects.  Must be transiting uranus in the 5th and/or transiting saturn conj natal neptune.  Trippy watching myself work.

Cool. Sorry it’s taken so long to get back to you. Something weird happened where I was unable to login to my own disqus account.

Must be that Mercury moving to retrograde again.  Isn’t that around your venus?

Yes, retro Merc is near my Venus.

Michelle you’re psychic. :D I have this very transit right now: Natal Neptune in Capricorn sextile Chiron in Pisces. I quit my school job, shut myself completely in the realm of astrology. Bad transit for non-gamer because that transit create sudden hungry for imagination and perhaps, it has been a soul seeking week for me.
    What pushing me is either chiron sextile n.neptune or my n. saturn might also get wounded by chiron square aspect to him. I really not in the mood and totally ignore mundane chores, my room or my personal laptop full of clutters :)

Something keep pushing me…to understand myself astrologically. I can’t sleep until 4 am today. And around that time, my soul seeking ended with a burst of joy, I finally found a special method in astrology that usually overlooked. I successfully develop a method that simplify my horrific chart to become something more readable. And nothing more happier than someone who knows himself ;)
    Although my life is far from lucky strike~type joy and happiness, but at least I know where’s my joy located ;)

* Healing through the imagination.= true!

World of Warcraft 1st release date, November 24, 1994: Neptune in Capricorn trine Chiron in Virgo= I always knew that earth signs can’t have too much imagination or else they’re becoming dorks. Lol^^

• Stasiastes says:

I have exactly the same situation as you Joswan. Well, there are some differences. My Chiron is in 0,00 Taurus, also being transited by Neptune and transiting Saturn is close to making opposition (they are exact square in natal) I also abandoned everything to delve myself completely into astrology. I feel some deep spiritual healing process going within me. It is not so serene and carefree as in you though, because it’s accompanied by Saturn square natal Saturn and Pluto square natal Pluto. But these days are really good, Jupiter is making an opposition to my Uranus and Uranus a sextile to my Moon.

• Joswan says:

Whoaa… what a load! I’ve had quick glimpse rom your description that your personal healing process is not only relates to you but it came with handful of responsibilities and with that many planets involved, that would probably visible to other people too!

We must be close to the same age: tPluto is nearly square natal Pluto and I have tJupiter nearly opposite nUranus, with Saturn square Saturn as well.

• Stasiastes says:

Yes, pretty close. Not even two months. My Saturn is 29,15 Cancer, Pluto 9,02 RxLibra and Uranus 3,47 RxScorpio. So Saturn is sitting close to my Libra Ascendant squaring its natal position and Pluto transiting 3rd House squaring 12th House natal Pluto. Those transits will influence me all this year, but now both are almost exact. Transiting Jupiter has just passed its second opposition to my natal Uranus. My 1st House Uranus gathers a lot of difficult aspects – squares to Saturn, MC/IC and Mars, quincunxes to Sun, Moon and Venus and opposition to Chiron. Thus it’s very important in my chart and this Jupiter’s transit was for me a kind of revelation. When it was happening first time a couple of months ago I discovered Richard Tarnas’ books, “Cosmos and Psyche” and “Passion of the Western Mind”. Tarnas is in my opinion the greatest mind between modern astrologers and his book renewed my interest and faith in astrology, which I had lost already few times in my life. He is also a philosopher (as myself tried to be) and this gives him a rigor and power of thinking, very helpful in astrology. Since reading his books I treat him as a main authority and try to follow his ways. At this passing, using Bernadette Brady’s method of parans I found how fixed stars work in my horoscope and had become more conscious of my special and unique destiny, however stupid it sounds ;) Two days later I stumbled upon something called “Human Design”, esoteric syncretic system mixing together astrology, I Cing, Chakras and Kabbalah. I always loved such systems (Mercury conjunction Pallas Athena in the 8th House) so I eagerly studied it  by many hours until dissapointment came, my Jupiter-Uranus euphoria had gone away. The Human Design is quite clever, but it doesn;t withold critics if you penetrate it deep enough. Saturnian fears and blockades came back to me as usual, then in the middle of the night suddenly plutonian empowering transformation began to break out …

A lot of things happening, maybe one of the most transformative periods of my life. Your sitution is quite similar. So I wish you a huge revelation during your upcoming Jupitur-Uranus alignment, Michelle. You might try with Tarnas or fixed stars or maybe you shall find something more proper for you.

But it’s not the main subject. You wrote this topic when the mundane Chiron-Neptune conjunction is still working. In my country (Poland) public opinion is nowadays all preoccupied with a death of a little girl from Sosnowiec. First it was thought as a kidnapping, it was publicized by media and a lot of people was trying to help to find the half year old baby. But then it showed up that mother killed her child by accident, then she fell in panic  and thought up the story, appealing through television to the alleged kidnapper and announcing his decription. Then she couldn’t stand the pressure and disclosed thad her daughter is dead and her body buried under the ruins. At first she pointed out a wrong place, and generally there was a lot of confusion about that case. Tommorow will be the funeral. The poor mother of the poor child was ostracized by a big part of the society, some fell in a kind of hysteria. Mother is under arrest and now there is another confusion if she should participate in the ceremony and if there is no danger of the lynch. Anyway, a personal wound (Chiron) became a subject of  media confusion (Neptune), questions of victimization and traumatization became important. Trine from Saturn gives to that a very easy judgement. Neptune-Chiron is also a misapprehension of other’s wound, a distorted image of your own wound,  and confused and unintelligible things that you do because of your pain and which lead to even more pain.

So I wish you a huge revelation during your upcoming Jupitur-Uranus alignment

That’s very sweet of you. Thank you, Stasiastes. Unfortunately, for me, the Jupiter-Uranus influence reflected a huge breaking apart of everything stable in my life. 2011 and early 2012 have been extremely difficult and trying. I’m not having any fun or having any wondrous epiphanies. It’s been hard work, stress, and drudgery. Ho hum. So much for cheery insights, sorry!

• Stasiastes says:

• Stasiastes says:

Ok, I get it. Richard Tarnas in his “Cosmos and Psyche” describes Jupiter-Uranus cycle as bringing the the greatest ascents of the human individual genius, he writes that very many masterpiecies and crucial scientific theories came into being exactly with these alignments. Many great minds produced their main works during the tUranus-nUranus opposition, but probably most of people passes this time through the midlife crisis. Maybe Uranus is just “not for everyone” planet ;).As for me, transiting Saturn is almost exact square to natal Saturn (two minutes yet) and Pluto alsa square to natal Pluto (three minutes). During the next two days they will be still closer. It’s very strange that to hardest cycles coincide. Moreover, in April, transiting Venus will pass my natal Venus and transiting Jupiter my natal Jupiter (two returns of benefics) on the same very day. But probably this day won’t be so totally nice and sweet, as now it seems to be not so bad. I am trying to work on myself, and transform, I try to release unnecessary tensions. I read a book: D.S. Awbrey’s “Finding Hope in the Age of Melancholy”, which astutely penetrates into the social nature of depression and examines how it looked like in history and how it is looking now. It can be a very helpful reading and I wholeheartedly recommend it to you Michelle, together with books, online lectures and podcasts of mentioned Richard Tarnas. I am not sorry for your moods Michelle, study and transform yourself, and don’t underestimate the potential power of Jupiter-Uranus archetype. Thank you for your blog once more. :)

What is your new method? Where is your joy located? What does it indicate?

• Joswan says:

I send you in mail ;)

It’s going to take me a while to read it.

• Joswan says:

It’s okay! :D Take your time..I always wondering OMG, did my Cancer moon start cramping your Aries style again?! ^^ Lol

I hope I dont bother you. :) Sometimes I just like to write for write’s sake but I always love to have someone to hear my musing lol, not necessarily like throwing serious essay or something haha ^^

Thanks, j. I have no choice but to take my time right now. I always like to hear what you have to say but I don’t always have time to give you a good reply.

Oh yo fellow cancer moon, I was just told this week that I’m a close- talker.  So I don’t have a problem with intimacy.  Must make me scary.  :D

Your natal Neptune is in the 9th with Chiron in the … mmm … 11th?

• Joswan says:

In the 10th ;). Neptune in 8th :D Because I finally found my actual birth time from my mom. It held on my birth certificate ;)

Hey! That’s awesome. My brother has Neptune in the 8th house.

• Joswan says:

I heard Neptune in 8th is considered a lucky placement :)

I wonder. My acupuncturist has gone nearly blind since Neptune began transiting his 8th house. His 8th is mostly in Aquarius and he has 6 planets in a stellium in the 8th house, in Aquarius.

• Joswan says:

In what degree? Interesting ^^

I’m not sure what you mean by “in what degree?”

4. Ksl5 says:

i have
    -chiron cancer 10th house
    -neptune capricorn 4th house

i wonder if having these aspects make them have a conjunct-ing energy

Not really … are they in opposition in your chart?

• Ksl5 says:

my natal CHIRON CONJUNCTS VENUS, midheaven, and south node all in cancer 10th house.
        my neptune conjuncts my uranus, north node, IC

So, it reads like you have an opposition.

5. Sophia says:

Woah David.
    WOAH. You’re describing the same situation that I often live!

I have Neptune square Chiron with ’11 minutes of
    difference. My Chiron is in the 12th House, too.

My problem
    is that I feel the pain physically. If someone starts saying that they had an
    unbearable pain somewhere (even in organs that I had no idea where they were
    when I was little!) I start feeling pain – not entirely unbearable, but very
    uncomfortable.

It’s
    exactly the same with matter of the heart. If someone starts blabbering about
    heartbreak or the loss of a loved one I mighty be a bit too apathetic
    sometimes, but I go nearly to tears about more universal, humanity-related problems…
    I swear it absolutely depresses me in a way I’m not accustomed to handle – so personally,
    I try not to think too much about anything.

• David5379 says:

your situation seams to be more intense, mine is kind of hidden(12th house) and just kind of overwhelms me every once in a while, im pretty good at backing out of it though, its just been a few times I was trapped and unable to get away so to speak. When it comes to most everything im pretty robotic and rational in my reactions, movies and things that make my mom cry dont even get to me at all, although when its real life dealing with people they do get that pisces side. But every once in a while, like twice or so ever, I have just completely broken down crying for all of humanity(i think one was this speech I heard) and had a real episode, so I think I know what your talking about, it hasnt gotten worse or anything for me, its just one of those things that happens every once in a while, I never have to actively try not to think about things, but I understand what your saying

6. Nldw1 says:

Really liked the broad range of experiences. I think I can identify with every one of them.

Thank you for reading, Nldw1. Which Neptune/Chiron aspect do you have?

7. Robin Joy Dore says:

I have Neptune Sagittarius 6th house sesquisquare Chiron Rx Aries 10th house Equal House or 11th house in Koch

I’m told I have a great imagination. I also talk to myself and make faces without realizing it because I get so lost in my own thoughts It’s like I’m experiencing them though they’re in my head. I also daydream, it seems, almost constantly.

The wound of too many daydreams. The wound of the desire to be one with
    everything. The wound of the desire to slide out of your real identity.
    Crippling sensitivity to the harsh realities of the real world.Wizards and warlocks. Wounded fantasy life – when the fantasy life takes over the real life.Pain
    from realizing that reality will never match your fantasy. An
    imagination so intense as to make living with the limitations of reality
    nearly impossible.Inability to cope.Crippling sensitivity. Dancing cures what ails ya.Magic is a bridge between worlds. Spiritual wisdom. Wisdom gained through higher sense perception. Wisdom
    gained through experiences that can scarcely be put into words. People who can show you how to
    embrace letting go while keeping your feet on the ground.Creating a bridge between reality and fantasy. Creating a bridge between
    the tangible and the ethereal. Creating a bridge between the spiritual
    and the practical. The key to healing is having a way to escape. The key
    to healing is having an outlet for your imagination. The key to healing
    is finding a healthy way to lose yourself. The key to healing is having
    an outlet to lose your identity for a while. The key to healing is to let the music take you over. Wholeness comes through embracing spirituality. Wholeness comes through
    embracing those things that cannot be measured or quantified. Wholeness
    comes through accepting that the real and ‘unreal’ coexist.Wholeness comes through making room in your life to explore the
    ethereal, fantastical and imaginary. Fear of letting go. Fear that
    fantasies will overcome reality. Fear of losing never being able to
    reconcile the real world with the imaginary world.

Do you have any kind of spiritual connection with animals?

• Robin Joy Dore says:

Are you asking me?

If so…. I used to when I was young,but it comes and goes.

Yes, I was. Just wondering :)

• Robin Joy Dore says:

:-)

I feel like my Neptune is going to act up in the upcoming years, play a bigger role then I’ve let thus far.
    And (Cancer) Chiron is in my 8th House. Neptune in Pisces is moving into my Pisces 5th house. I mean this should ‘agree’ with me, right?
    TO BE HONSET, I’m just glad it is out of my 4th house. I have some much to untangle from there. smh.
    But the 5th seems like such an outwardly house, if that makes scene, and i don’t really feel like being out there.. I want to enjoy it like I ‘should’.

I fell in love for the first time when Neptune transited my 5th house (joyful, happy love). I also made one of the biggest love mistakes I’ve ever made, and still regret.

Also is this aspect generational?

Kristen Stewart (21), Emma Watson (21), Daniel Radcliffe (22), Taylor Swift (22), & Chris Brown (22) are all in a certain age range.

The opposition was in effect during 1989-1990ish; the trine was in effect around 1966. I couldn’t find the exact dates anywhere for this post (without spending hours looking them all up).

• Jane says:

As far as I know everyone born in the 60s has it.I was born in 1960,and have this as part of a grand trine with Sun/Venus in Cancer.This configuration pretty makes up my whole psychology,along with the fact that Neptune aspects just about everything in my chart.Sensitivity seems to be the keyword.

My Sagittarius Neptune (4H) is Sesquiquadrate my Aries Chiron (9 H). I definitely relate to this:
    Pain from realizing that reality will never match your fantasy.

I have certainly come to that realization. I also think that I sometimes use my imagination to escape the focus that I should be devoting to healing what needs to be fixed and to escape how overwhelming the wounds of those around me can be at times.

Do you ever feel alone or isolated from others, especially family or roots, because of your philosophies or beliefs?

• Ebonystarr55 says:

You know, I had never really thought about it much, but I do have a sense of never being able to get close to my extended family because I do tend to view the world very differently from them. I never felt like that around my parents, but around other relatives. I think some of my family believes that I think I am somehow superior to them because of my educational attainment.

Also, I don’t live my life by their rules. Much of my family was raised in the South in super conservative, religious homes and while my parents were raised in such a home, I grew up with greater flexibility and freedom because I was raised in NY. I think some of my family view me as as oddity (and probably with a hint of disdain and pity) because I didn’t follow their path – marriage, family, church involvement and instead focused on pursuing an education. I’m also not really religious, which they also have a problem with.

I actually had one aunt put another family member up to asking me if I was gay because I was just focused on school and didn’t date. LMAO. I had half a mind to take a female friend by this aunt’s house and make sure to make out with her just so my aunt can clutch her obnoxiously self-righteous pearls. No, my family and I will never see eye to eye on much of anything. That’s fine. They can just stay out of my way and I will continue to stay out of theirs.

• msfullroller says:

Same here Sis, though I was not raised in NY but in another big city in the ‘North” as they would say in the South. I am of very different beliefs from my parents as well. I’m sure my mother questions from time to time if they gave her the right baby at the hospital.lol I had to stay awhile after they released her.

Why did you have to stay?

• msfullroller says:

I just remembered to ask. Mom said I had a staph(sp?) infection.

Thank you for answering – informative!

11. Low Gale Haze says:

I can relate to this, mainly to all of the discrepancies between reality and phantasy. There’s also a tint of hatred for the reality, maybe because mars is squaring them both.

Probably. Interesting that you brought that up because I was thinking something along those lines (about Mars/Neptune) yesterday.

12. msfullroller says:

Neptune/South Node in Scorpio 3rd house trine Chiron/Mercury/Saturn/True Lilith in Pisces 7th House

Wow, so this is another place where my sensitivity to others lives. It’s really hard for me to watch violent movies or hear/read about it especially sexual abuse.

“An imagination so intense as to make living with the limitations of reality nearly impossible..Fantasies of being invalid or crippled so you will be taken care of and free of responsibilities.”

And another reason I have to be grateful for the conjunction from Saturn to Chiron, trine to Neptune. Saturn does not and has not let me get out of responsibility. As I mentioned in another post, I like to have a roof over my head and food to eat. lol If I wait on somebody else to take care of that, I’m up that proverbial creek without a paddle. In other words, I’m SOL.

It’s also amazing to me that the feeling of being trapped is attributed to this aspect. That feeling is one that is a constant companion and recognized from an early age.

On the other hand, I see where this aspect has helped me imagine what is possible and with Tr. Uranus passing thru my 6th and 7th house in the past years, I’m gaining the courage to make it happen with originality, within the limitations of reality.

Don’t know what the orb is for a trine but I know a few folks born in 1961 and their Chiron/Neptune trine is a 4-5 degrees orb. For the folks born in 1963, the trine is almost exact. Mine is a 2 degree orb and I’m a ’66er.

I’ve got a question that’s slightly off topic but somewhat related. In what house(s) would you place the following activities: Twitter, a blog/website, and YouTube?

In what house(s) would you place the following activities: Twitter, a blog/website, and YouTube?I’d place them in the 3rd house, but, the need to appeal to an audience or have a following would be the 11th house (and pure self-expression, “I don’t care if anyone reads this!” would be the 5th house).

13. Andy030 says:

I have only a semi-square but I feel this too much!!! Specially when you mentioned cosplay!

I read Cosmos and Psyche last year. It’s a very good book – I don’t mind you mentioning it :)

15. Blackempress27 says:

Anyone has thoughts on Neptune Quincunx Chiron? I’m searching for my life-path.

• jamie says:

Hello, blackempress. One would have to take into account the entire Birth Map to get a better feel for inherent talents and soul ambition. :)

16. jamie says:

I have Chiron trine Neptune/Venus in Scorpio, Conjunct Jupiter in Pisces, Opposite Pluto and Uranus in Virgo, Square Sun and Merc in Sadge, semisextile Saturn in Aquarius and Inconjunct the North Node.. I cannot even articulate how this feels to have so many contacts to Chiron. When I find my voice I just might.