ith the Sun in Aquarius in the first house, you discover personal power by showing us what freedom looks like and how a humanist behaves.
Your central purpose is to take the lead when it comes to advancing the human condition and pushing us forward in progressive thought.
You build confidence when your unique outlook garners attention and approval from the special people in your circle whom you admire.
You shine when your original views, tolerant attitude, and friendly demeanor attract a creative, stylish, and generous partner.
You’ll know you’ve become extreme when you become anti- nearly everything, and a warm glow only emanates from others to you, but never the other way around.
I love long flights. The feeling of being completely unreachable is something I savor, and the limbolike state of being, having departed but not arrived, somehow allows me to catch up with myself, to regroup and check in.
― Alan Cumming, Aquarius Sun 1st House [Tweet this!]
- Aquarius Sun 1st house: Alan Alda, actor, M*A*S*H*; John Belushi, comedian, The Blues Brothers; Bobby Brown, American singer and rapper; Lauren Conrad, American television personality, fashion designer and author; Rob Corddry, actor and comedian; Alan Cumming, Scottish actor, singer, writer and activist; Roberta Flack, American singer. “Killing Me Softly with His Song.”
ith the Sun in Aquarius in the second house, you discover personal power when you figure out how to make a living while being on the cutting edge.
Your central purpose is to develop a humanitarian ideology that guides your values when earning and spending.
You build confidence by developing offbeat talents and skills into lucrative income streams.
You shine when you understand and embrace the idiom, “Necessity is the mother of invention.”
You’ll know you’ve become extreme when you can’t keep a job because your values and demands are unworkable and out of whack.
I’ll never forget walking down one of the aisles (of the grocery store) and seeing powdered milk; just add water and you get milk. Right next to it was powdered orange juice; just add water and you get orange juice. Then I saw baby powder, and I thought to myself, What a country!
― Yakov Smirnoff, Aquarius Sun 2nd House [Tweet this!]
- Aquarius Sun 2nd house: Oprah Winfrey, American talk show host, television producer, actress, author, and philanthropist; Snooky Young, American jazz trumpeter; Iain Banks, Scottish Sci-Fi author, The Player of Games; Tom Brokaw, American retired network television journalist and author; Yakov Smirnoff, Ukrainian-American comedian, actor and writer
ith the Sun in Aquarius in the third house, you discover personal power by creating local network of allies.
Your central purpose is to have progressive thought-provoking conversations, free from the need to please or be pleasing.
You build confidence when you can explain even the most abstract concepts in an everyday way so others can understand.
You shine when you are the smartest person in the room, and that happens a lot. Keep it going.
You’ll know you’ve become extreme when you have no shut off valve and rant to every person within earshot about your personal politics.
Sometimes I sits and thinks. Other times I sits and drinks, but mostly I just sits.
― Neal Cassady, Aquarius Sun 3rd House [Tweet this!]
- Aquarius Sun 3rd house: Neal Cassady,a major figure of the Beat Generation of the 1950s and the psychedelic and counterculture movements of the 1960s; Dave Davies, English singer, songwriter and guitarist for the Kinks; Christian Dior, French fashion designer; Prince Michael Jackson, Michael’s son; Lorne Johndro, Canadian astrologer interested in the research of electromagnetic fields and their astrological correspondence
ith the Sun in Aquarius in the fourth house, you discover personal power by letting your true feelings about humanity inform your career choices.
Your central purpose is to feel like you are genuinely a member of the human family.
You build confidence by being a cherished member of a special group of individuals with whom you share strong bonds based on mutual interests.
You shine because you know something fundamental about the nature of humanity.
You’ll know you’ve become extreme when you feel detached from all places and people, so much so, that you begin to detach from your core self.
Good luck to all of our guests, hope you can find some happiness in your future endeavours…, …until next time, take care of yourself and each other.
― Jerry Springer, Aquarius Sun 4th House [Tweet this!]
- Aquarius Sun 4th house: Bill Maher, American comedian, actor, political commentator, and television host; Robert Motherwell, American abstract expressionist painter, printmaker, and editor; Jerry Springer, British-American television-judge, broadcaster, journalist, actor, comedian, producer, and former lawyer and politician; Ken Wilber, American philosopher and writer on transpersonal psychology and his own integral theory,a philosophy which suggests the synthesis of all human knowledge and experience
ith the Sun in Aquarius in the fifth house, you discover personal power by granting yourself the freedom to pursue love and joy as you see them.
Your central purpose is to put your heart into bizarre, abstract, futuristic, or progressive modes of personal creative self-expression.
You build confidence by expressing your intellectual viewpoint freely, and without restraint.
You shine when your thirst for knowledge brings you in contact with a coterie of cuties.
You’ll know you’ve become extreme when your love life feels more like a series of scientific experiments than a genuine expression of affection.
There is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor.
― Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol, Aquarius Sun 5th House [Tweet this!]
- Aquarius Sun 5th house: Hank Aaron, American professional baseball right fielder, widely regarded as one of the greatest baseball players in history; Sonny Bono, American singer, actor, and politician, Sonny and Cher; Daisy and Violet Hilton, English entertainers, who were conjoined twins, they were exhibited in Europe as children, and toured the US sideshow, vaudeville and American burlesque circuits in the 1920s and 1930s; Charles Dickens, English writer and social critic, Great Expectations; Placido Domingo, Spanish opera singer, conductor and arts administrator; Richard Idemon, American teacher who counseled, taught and lectured psychotherapy and psychology for astrologers
ith the Sun in Aquarius in the sixth house, you discover personal power noticing the weird stuff that happens on a day-to-day basis.
Your central purpose is to show us how to keep up with everyday modern life by being at the forefront of basic innovations and everyday societal changes.
You build confidence by making room in your schedule for the freedom to be free from a daily schedule.
You shine when your quirky lifestyle sends thrills and chills up the spines of your contemporaries and they all want to know you.
You’ll know you’ve become extreme when your daily diet is a messed-up mash-up of bizarre food trends, you’re breaking all your appointments, and you’ve become such a technophobe that your phone won’t even talk to you.
‘Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!’ The dog is saying, ‘Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime?’
― Eddie Izzard, comedian, Aquarius Sun 6th House [Tweet this!]
- Aquarius Sun 6th house: Eddie Izzard, English stand-up comedian, actor, writer, and activist; Jim Jarmusch, American film director, screenwriter, actor, producer, editor, and composer; Ottmar Liebert, German guitarist, songwriter and producer best known for his Spanish-influenced music; Edouard Manet, French modernist painter; Loreena McKennitt, Canadian singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and composer who writes, records and performs world music with Celtic and Middle Eastern influences; Christina Ricci, American actress
ith the Sun in Aquarius in the seventh house, you discover personal power by being smart enough to recognize when someone adores you.
Your central purpose is to be that quirky, eccentric, original, protest-happy human citizen we all want to know and love.
You build confidence by being the one person your friends go to for a quick update on current politics, reform issues, and tech trends.
You shine by providing intellectual backbone in any relationship.
You’ll know you’ve become extreme when you let yourself get caught up in intellectual flattery and lose your objectivity in relationship; weird relationships are not necessarily better relationships.
Everything that’s realistic has some sort of ugliness in it. Even a flower is ugly when it wilts, a bird when it seeks its prey, the ocean when it becomes violent.
— Sharon Tate, Aquarius Sun 7th House [Tweet this!]
- Aquarius Sun 7th house: Sharon Tate, actress, The Fearless Vampire Hunters, murdered by Manson family; Mamie Van Doren, Peter Gabriel, singer/musician; Balthazar Getty, actor, Getty heir; Mary Kay LeTorneau
ith the Sun in Aquarius in the ninth house, you discover personal power by contemplating the furthest reaches of belief and culture beyond space and time.
Your central purpose is to associate with others whose minds are at the forefront of intellectual concepts, human belief systems, and world humanitarian issues.
You build confidence by giving yourself the freedom to let your mind travel.
You shine by being an example of how to stay the course of your own beliefs, even if no one agrees with you.
You’ll know you’re getting extreme when you’re recruiting the locals to join your Star Trek church.
Orlando naturally loved solitary places, vast views, and to feel himself for ever and ever and ever alone.”
― Virginia Woolf, Orlando, Aquarius Sun 9th House [Tweet this!]
- Aquarius Sun 9th house: Garth Brooks, country singer; Eva Gabor, Michael Jordan, basketball player; Ashton, Kutcher, actor, That 70s Show; Jennifer Jason Leigh, actress, Atypical, Donna Reed, actress; Lana Turner, actress; Virginia Woolf, author, Orlando
ith the Sun in Aquarius in the tenth house, you discover personal power by being a role model for tolerance, friendly exchange, and quirky inclusion.
Your central purpose is to stay confident in yourself and express your true identity regardless of the pressures of status, authority, and public attention.
You build confidence by being the person people look up to when they need to see how “originality” is done.
You shine when you’re able to show off your intellectual assets without putting others down.
You’ll know you’ve become extreme when what you’re known for is being an out-of-touch weirdo who’ll do anything strange to get attention.
You wanna fly, you got to give up the sh*t that weighs you down.
― Toni Morrison, Aquarius Sun 10th House [Tweet this!]
- Aquarius Sun 10th house: Jean Moreau, Toni Morrison, writer, Beloved; Joe Pesci, actor, “Are you talking to me?”; Dan Quayle, former American vice-president; Burt Reynolds, actor, first centerfold of Playgirl magazine; Elisabeth Ross, Swiss-American psychiatrist, a pioneer in near-death studies, and author of the internationally best-selling book, On Death and Dying; Ebenezer Sibly, astrologer, he cast the natal horoscope of the United States of America, published in 1787
ith the Sun in Aquarius in the eleventh house, you discover personal power by being a constellating force in a movement towards the future.
Your central purpose is to be an essential figure at the heart of a cause.
You build confidence by attracting friends, allies, and fans who form a mutual appreciation society.
You shine when you encourage others to express their individuality and embrace freedom of expression in their lives.
You’ll know you’ve become extreme when you’re the oddball among the oddballs.
You try to be yourself, do only what you’ve always done and like to do, and right away, you’re tagged as an oddball.
― James Dean, Aquarius Sun 11th House [Tweet this!]
- Aquarius Sun 11th house: Robert E. Zoller, astrologer; Gabrielle Garcia , former conjoined twin, TikTok star; James Dean, actor, Rebel Without a Cause; Amber Frey, mistress of Scott Peterson an accused murderer; Margaux Hemingway, granddaughter of writer Ernest Hemingway; Law: Roe Vs Wade
ith the Sun in Aquarius in the twelfth house, you discover personal power by taking regular breaks to give your mind the room it needs to contemplate its favorite abstractions.
Your central purpose is to free your mind from whatever cages it, thereby freeing yourself.
You build confidence by heading out into intellectual No Man’s Land.
You shine when you use your time alone to totally nerd-out and bring the knowledge you acquire back to your real-life work.
You’ll know you’ve become extreme when you’re so desperate to escape society that you’ve built a cabin in the woods where you plan to spend the rest of your life going bonkers.
There is no intensity of love or feeling that does not involve the risk of crippling hurt. It is a duty to take this risk, to love and feel without defense or reserve.
― William S. Burroughs, Aquarius Sun 12th House [Tweet this!]
- Aquarius Sun 12th house: Athena, Princess of Denmark; William S. Burroughs, writer, Naked Lunch; Caroline, Princess of Monaco; Laura Dern, actress, Wild at Heart; Joseph Gordon-Levitt, actor, Inception, Looper; Michael C. Hall, actor, Dexter, Six Feet Under; Jimmy Hoffa, American labor union leader who disappeared
- Conscious Self
- Creative Potential
- Life Purpose
- Personal Authority
- Vitality & Willpower
- Authority Figure
- Central figure
- Go-to person / Point person
- Key player
- Powerful Person
- Self-Confident Individual
- Be yourself
- Bring something to light
- Cultivate an identity
- Develop better boundaries
- Express who you are
- Gain awareness
- Gain confidence
- Self-Confident Individual
- Stand on your own
- Work on your personal style
click patch to view
- Futuristic & Technological
- Social Worker
- Group Coordinator
- Computers / Tech