Aquarius Sun 1st House
ith the Sun in Aquarius in the first house, you discover personal power by showing us what freedom looks like and how a humanist behaves.
Your central purpose is to take the lead when it comes to advancing the human condition and pushing us forward in progressive thought.
You build confidence when your unique outlook garners attention and approval from the special people in your circle whom you admire.
You shine when your original views, tolerant attitude, and friendly demeanor attract a creative, stylish, and generous partner.
You’ll know you’ve become extreme when you become anti- nearly everything, and a warm glow only emanates from others to you, but never the other way around.
- Aquarius Sun 1st house: Alan Alda, actor, M*A*S*H*; John Belushi, comedian, The Blues Brothers; Bobby Brown, American singer and rapper; Lauren Conrad, American television personality, fashion designer and author; Rob Corddry, actor and comedian; Alan Cumming, Scottish actor, singer, writer and activist; Roberta Flack, American singer. “Killing Me Softly with His Song.”
Aquarius Sun 2nd House
ith the Sun in Aquarius in the second house, you discover personal power when you figure out how to make a living while being on the cutting edge.
Your central purpose is to develop a humanitarian ideology that guides your values when earning and spending.
You build confidence by developing offbeat talents and skills into lucrative income streams.
You shine when you understand and embrace the idiom, “Necessity is the mother of invention.”
You’ll know you’ve become extreme when you can’t keep a job because your values and demands are unworkable and out of whack.
- Aquarius Sun 2nd house: Oprah Winfrey, American talk show host, television producer, actress, author, and philanthropist; Snooky Young, American jazz trumpeter; Iain Banks, Scottish Sci-Fi author, The Player of Games; Tom Brokaw, American retired network television journalist and author; Yakov Smirnoff, Ukrainian-American comedian, actor and writer
Aquarius Sun 3rd House
ith the Sun in Aquarius in the third house, you discover personal power by creating local network of allies.
Your central purpose is to have progressive thought-provoking conversations, free from the need to please or be pleasing.
You build confidence when you can explain even the most abstract concepts in an everyday way so others can understand.
You shine when you are the smartest person in the room, and that happens a lot. Keep it going.
You’ll know you’ve become extreme when you have no shut off valve and rant to every person within earshot about your personal politics.
- Aquarius Sun 3rd house: Neal Cassady,a major figure of the Beat Generation of the 1950s and the psychedelic and counterculture movements of the 1960s; Dave Davies, English singer, songwriter and guitarist for the Kinks; Christian Dior, French fashion designer; Prince Michael Jackson, Michael’s son; Lorne Johndro, Canadian astrologer interested in the research of electromagnetic fields and their astrological correspondence
Aquarius Sun 4th House
ith the Sun in Aquarius in the fourth house, you discover personal power by letting your true feelings about humanity inform your career choices.
Your central purpose is to feel like you are genuinely a member of the human family.
You build confidence by being a cherished member of a special group of individuals with whom you share strong bonds based on mutual interests.
You shine because you know something fundamental about the nature of humanity.
You’ll know you’ve become extreme when you feel detached from all places and people, so much so, that you begin to detach from your core self.
- Aquarius Sun 4th house: Bill Maher, American comedian, actor, political commentator, and television host; Robert Motherwell, American abstract expressionist painter, printmaker, and editor; Jerry Springer, British-American television-judge, broadcaster, journalist, actor, comedian, producer, and former lawyer and politician; Ken Wilber, American philosopher and writer on transpersonal psychology and his own integral theory,a philosophy which suggests the synthesis of all human knowledge and experience
Aquarius Sun 5th House
ith the Sun in Aquarius in the fifth house, you discover personal power by granting yourself the freedom to pursue love and joy as you see them.
Your central purpose is to put your heart into bizarre, abstract, futuristic, or progressive modes of personal creative self-expression.
You build confidence by expressing your intellectual viewpoint freely, and without restraint.
You shine when your thirst for knowledge brings you in contact with a coterie of cuties.
You’ll know you’ve become extreme when your love life feels more like a series of scientific experiments than a genuine expression of affection.
- Aquarius Sun 5th house: Hank Aaron, American professional baseball right fielder, widely regarded as one of the greatest baseball players in history; Sonny Bono, American singer, actor, and politician, Sonny and Cher; Daisy and Violet Hilton, English entertainers, who were conjoined twins, they were exhibited in Europe as children, and toured the US sideshow, vaudeville and American burlesque circuits in the 1920s and 1930s; Charles Dickens, English writer and social critic, Great Expectations; Placido Domingo, Spanish opera singer, conductor and arts administrator; Richard Idemon, American teacher who counseled, taught and lectured psychotherapy and psychology for astrologers
Aquarius Sun 6th House
ith the Sun in Aquarius in the sixth house, you discover personal power noticing the weird stuff that happens on a day-to-day basis.
Your central purpose is to show us how to keep up with everyday modern life by being at the forefront of basic innovations and everyday societal changes.
You build confidence by making room in your schedule for the freedom to be free from a daily schedule.
You shine when your quirky lifestyle sends thrills and chills up the spines of your contemporaries and they all want to know you.
You’ll know you’ve become extreme when your daily diet is a messed-up mash-up of bizarre food trends, you’re breaking all your appointments, and you’ve become such a technophobe that your phone won’t even talk to you.
- Aquarius Sun 6th house: Eddie Izzard, English stand-up comedian, actor, writer, and activist; Jim Jarmusch, American film director, screenwriter, actor, producer, editor, and composer; Ottmar Liebert, German guitarist, songwriter and producer best known for his Spanish-influenced music; Edouard Manet, French modernist painter; Loreena McKennitt, Canadian singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and composer who writes, records and performs world music with Celtic and Middle Eastern influences; Christina Ricci, American actress
Aquarius Sun 7th House
ith the Sun in Aquarius in the seventh house, you discover personal power by being smart enough to recognize when someone adores you.
Your central purpose is to be that quirky, eccentric, original, protest-happy human citizen we all want to know and love.
You build confidence by being the one person your friends go to for a quick update on current politics, reform issues, and tech trends.
You shine by providing intellectual backbone in any relationship.
You’ll know you’ve become extreme when you let yourself get caught up in intellectual flattery and lose your objectivity in relationship; weird relationships are not necessarily better relationships.
- Aquarius Sun 7th house: Sharon Tate, actress, The Fearless Vampire Hunters, murdered by Manson family; Mamie Van Doren, Peter Gabriel, singer/musician; Balthazar Getty, actor, Getty heir; Mary Kay LeTorneau
Aquarius Sun 8th House
ith the Sun in Aquarius in the eighth house, you discover personal power by giving yourself the freedom to explore bizarre, avant-garde concepts and technologies.
Your central purpose is to hang out on the futuristic edges of humanity.
You build confidence by taking your intelligence to the limits of understanding.
You shine when you can stay objective in emotional chaos, continually applying your brilliant mind to questions without answers.
You’ll know you’ve become extreme when you’re out-of-touch with the deep feelings of your most intimate partners.
- Aquarius Sun 8th house: John Travolta, actor; Travis Tritt, country singer; Buzz Aldrin, astronaut; Michael Bloomberg, ex-mayor of NYC; Nathan Lane, actor/comedian, The Bird Cage; Sam Cooke, singer/musician; Farrah Fawcett, actress, Charlie’s Angels, 70s pinup; Jodie Forrest, astrologer; Sara Gilbert
Aquarius Sun 9th House
ith the Sun in Aquarius in the ninth house, you discover personal power by contemplating the furthest reaches of belief and culture beyond space and time.
Your central purpose is to associate with others whose minds are at the forefront of intellectual concepts, human belief systems, and world humanitarian issues.
You build confidence by giving yourself the freedom to let your mind travel.
You shine by being an example of how to stay the course of your own beliefs, even if no one agrees with you.
You’ll know you’re getting extreme when you’re recruiting the locals to join your Star Trek church.
- Aquarius Sun 9th house: Garth Brooks, country singer; Eva Gabor, Michael Jordan, basketball player; Ashton, Kutcher, actor, That 70s Show; Jennifer Jason Leigh, actress, Atypical, Donna Reed, actress; Lana Turner, actress; Virginia Woolf, author, Orlando
Aquarius Sun 10th House
ith the Sun in Aquarius in the tenth house, you discover personal power by being a role model for tolerance, friendly exchange, and quirky inclusion.
Your central purpose is to stay confident in yourself and express your true identity regardless of the pressures of status, authority, and public attention.
You build confidence by being the person people look up to when they need to see how “originality” is done.
You shine when you’re able to show off your intellectual assets without putting others down.
You’ll know you’ve become extreme when what you’re known for is being an out-of-touch weirdo who’ll do anything strange to get attention.
- Aquarius Sun 10th house: Jean Moreau, Toni Morrison, writer, Beloved; Joe Pesci, actor, “Are you talking to me?”; Dan Quayle, former American vice-president; Burt Reynolds, actor, first centerfold of Playgirl magazine; Elisabeth Ross, Swiss-American psychiatrist, a pioneer in near-death studies, and author of the internationally best-selling book, On Death and Dying; Ebenezer Sibly, astrologer, he cast the natal horoscope of the United States of America, published in 1787
Aquarius Sun 11th House
ith the Sun in Aquarius in the eleventh house, you discover personal power by being a constellating force in a movement towards the future.
Your central purpose is to be an essential figure at the heart of a cause.
You build confidence by attracting friends, allies, and fans who form a mutual appreciation society.
You shine when you encourage others to express their individuality and embrace freedom of expression in their lives.
You’ll know you’ve become extreme when you’re the oddball among the oddballs.
- Aquarius Sun 11th house: Robert E. Zoller, astrologer; Gabrielle Garcia , former conjoined twin, TikTok star; James Dean, actor, Rebel Without a Cause; Amber Frey, mistress of Scott Peterson an accused murderer; Margaux Hemingway, granddaughter of writer Ernest Hemingway; Law: Roe Vs Wade
Aquarius Sun 12th house
ith the Sun in Aquarius in the twelfth house, you discover personal power by taking regular breaks to give your mind the room it needs to contemplate its favorite abstractions.
Your central purpose is to free your mind from whatever cages it, thereby freeing yourself.
You build confidence by heading out into intellectual No Man’s Land.
You shine when you use your time alone to totally nerd-out and bring the knowledge you acquire back to your real-life work.
You’ll know you’ve become extreme when you’re so desperate to escape society that you’ve built a cabin in the woods where you plan to spend the rest of your life going bonkers.
- Aquarius Sun 12th house: Athena, Princess of Denmark; William S. Burroughs, writer, Naked Lunch; Caroline, Princess of Monaco; Laura Dern, actress, Wild at Heart; Joseph Gordon-Levitt, actor, Inception, Looper; Michael C. Hall, actor, Dexter, Six Feet Under; Jimmy Hoffa, American labor union leader who disappeared
- Life purpose
- Personal authority
- Creative potential
- Conscious self