Pisces Sun 1st House
- You discover personal power by looking and acting the part of the mystical poet we all know you are.
- Your central purpose is to walk through life with compassion and flowing tears for all that is beautiful through your eyes.
- You build confidence by having your ethereal, selfless qualities recognized and admired by those people you consider your equal.
- You shine in your ability to merge with your surroundings.
- Life becomes chaos when you try to avoid being present in your own life.
- Pisces Sun 1st house: Issan Dorsey, Sōtō Zen monk and teacher, drag queen, junkie, alcoholic, commune leader; Rene Barthelemy, electronic inventor and TV researcher, he invented the isoscope; John Burr Fairchild, founding editor of W magazine; Alexander Graham Bell, telephone inventor; Johnny Cash, country music star
Pisces Sun 2nd House
- You discover personal power by developing material intuition, homing in on financial issues through sensitive attunement rather than strict logic.
- Your central purpose is to create wealth through valuing your spiritual talents.
- You build confidence by growing your imaginative skills to the point that people are willing to pay for them.
- You shine by sharing your kindness, compassion, and mysticism with others.
- Life becomes chaos when you hoard your spiritual gifts, seeking admiration rather than authentic exchange.
- Pisces Sun 2nd house: Andy Gibb, the BeeGees; Ron Jeremy, p*rn star; Sri Meher Baba, Indian spiritual master who claimed to be the Avatar, or God in human form, of the age (Source); Piet Mondrian, painter and architect; Pierre-Auguste Renoir, painter; Tancredo de Almeida Neves SFO, Brazilian politician, lawyer, and entrepreneur; Charles Thompson, American swing and bebop pianist, organist, composer, and arranger; Donna Van Toen, astrologer
Pisces Sun 3rd House
- You discover personal power by identifying as a spiritual student.
- Your central purpose is to become adept at speaking, writing, and sharing your thoughts on visionary topics.
- You build confidence by becoming an authority on everyone who has anything to say about what it means to be a dreamer, a poet, or a mystic.
- You shine by inspiring others to discover the vibrant otherworldly matrix that underpins mundane daily interactions.
- Life becomes chaos when you dismiss the value of critical thinking and treat every thought as divine.
- Pisces Sun 3rd house: Richard Nolle, astrologer; Gustavo Diaz Ordaz, president of Mexico from 1964-1970; Ry Cooder, American musician; Sirhan Sirhan; B.F. Skinner, American psychologist, behaviorist; Nat King Cole, American singer, jazz pianist, and actor
Pisces Sun 4th House
- You discover personal power by diving deep into your personal history.
- Your central purpose is to establish a stable base where you feel safe to cultivate your intuition.
- You build confidence by being attuned to your family’s needs without becoming a scapegoat for every problem.
- You shine in the role as your home’s inspirational authority, sharing a dream of where you can go from here.
- Life becomes chaos when domestic boundaries dissolve and emotional confusion overruns the household.
- Pisces Sun 4th house: Bernadette Brady, Cultural Astronomer and Astrologer, Brady’s Book of Fixed Stars; Marine Lorphelin, French model, internal medicine resident, and beauty queen; L. Ron Hubbard, founder of Scientology; Ke$ha, singer; Kirk Douglas, actor Spartacus; Edward James Olmos, Mexican-American actor, director, producer, and activist
Pisces Sun 5th House
- You discover personal power by exploring self-expressive creative fantasy
- Your central purpose is to blur or dissolve the rules of the ‘game.’
- You build confidence by playing the role of the romantic in life.
- You shine by expanding the creative playing field for everyone, spreading personal expression across multiple artistic platforms.
- Life becomes chaos when the boundaries between playtime and real life melt away, and escaping through entertainment isn’t for fun anymore.
- Pisces Sun 5th house: Marjorie Merriweather Post, American businesswoman, socialite, and owner of General Foods, Inc., known for her mansion, Mar-a-Lago, which is now owned by Donald Trump; Maurice Ravel, composer, Bolero; Ivana Trump, Donald’s ex; Nick Campion, astrologer; Robert Daltrey, singer The Who; Fabio Lanzoni, quintessential Romance novel cover model; Victor Hugo, novelist, Les Misérables
Pisces Sun 6th House
- You discover personal power by selflessly be of service through compassionate presence.
- Your central purpose is to apply your dreams and ideals in a way that impacts everyday life.
- You build confidence by allowing your fantasies and visions to influence your overall lifestyle.
- You shine through daily devotion to kindness, and creating a kind of magic realism in the mundane world.
- Life becomes chaos when fantasy and the desire for escape make you lose grip of your responsibilities.
- Pisces Sun 6th house: Jean Harlow, “Blonde Bombshell” American film actress and sex symbol ; Freddy Prinze Jr., American actor, I Know What You Did Last Summer; Willis Alan Ramsey, American singer/songwriter, a cult legend among fans of Americana and Texas country; Quincy Jones, American record producer; Anaïs Nin, French-Cuban-American diarist, essayist, novelist and writer of short stories and erotica, A Spy in the House of Love; Sidney Poitier, Bahamian and American actor, film director, and diplomat, Lilies of the Field
Pisces Sun 7th House
- You discover personal power by embracing a stream of significant, mutually inspirational relationships.
- Your central purpose is to maintain your personal identity while allowing magical, imaginative exchanges with others to happen.
- You build confidence by having close friends who are artists, poets, dreamers, and visionaries.
- You shine by showing up in relationships ready to riff on all the beauty and absurdity of life.
- Life becomes chaos when you let other people intrude on your imagination until you lose your own personal vision.
- Pisces Sun 7th house: Karl Tani, graphic designer/educator, Creative Action Network; Kurt Cobain, singer and musician, Nirvana; Billy Corgan, singer and musician, Smashing Pumpkins; Jasmine Guy, actress, A Different World; Nina Hagen, German punk and new wave singer; Patty Hearst, American heiress, abductee, bank robber, and fugitive; Penn Jillette, half of the magician team Penn & Teller; Steve Jobs, Apple co-founder
Pisces Sun 8th House
- You discover personal power by attracting people who provide financial and emotional support for your creative endeavors, and by reciprocating in kind.
- Your central purpose is to get deeply emotionally entangled with other people.
- You build confidence by developing your intuitive perception, becoming a conduit for emotional energy.
- You shine by mirroring back emotional coloration to people so they can see their own depths.
- Life becomes chaos when your private life becomes vulnerable to treacherous influences.
- Pisces Sun 8th house: Thora Birch, American actress and producer, Ghost World; Glenn Close, American actress, singer, and producer, Fatal Attraction; Honore Daumier, French printmaker, caricaturist, painter, and sculptor; James Earl Ray, assassinated Martin Luther King, Jr.; Luc Besson, director, The Fifth Element
Pisces Sun 9th House
- You discover personal power by flowing along with the exploration of unfamiliar and abstract concepts and higher knowledge.
- Your central purpose is dissolve boundaries of what it is possible to know.
- You build confidence by spreading your views, as if by osmosis.
- You shine because your identity is as ethereal as your personal journey.
- Life becomes chaos when the pursuit of elusive ideals leaves you lost in out on the edges of the known world.
- Pisces Sun 9th house: Balthus, Polish-French modern artist; Juliette Binoche, French actress, artist, and dancer, Chocolat; Karen Carpenter, singer and musician, The Carpenters; Catherine Cesarsky, French astronomer; Albert Einstein; Josef Mengele, Auschwitz concentration camp doctor; Kurt Russel, actor Escape from New York; Arthur Schopenhauer, German philosopher
Pisces Sun 10th House
- You discover personal power by using your psychic powers in public spaces.
- Your central purpose is to find a vocation that lets you lissfully drift through life.
- You build confidence by gaining a reputation as someone who blends career success with imagination and creativity.
- You shine as the elusive role model of who everyone wants to be.
- Life becomes chaos when you don’t show up lend beauty to the moment.
- Pisces Sun 10th house: Drew Barrymore, American actress, producer, director, author, model, and entrepreneur, member of the Barrymore family of actors, E.T.; Richard Tarnas, cultural historian, Cosmos and Psyche: Intimations of a New World View; Peter Fonda, American actor, director, and screenwriter, Easy Rider
Pisces Sun 11th House
- You discover personal power by aligning with a spiritual group that’s right for you.
- Your central purpose is to focus on compassion and kindness within goals for social progress.
- You build confidence by attracting like-minded spirits who have the same goals that you do.
- You shine in your capacity to go with the flow in group situations.
- Life becomes chaos when you let your good nature be taken advantage of.
- Pisces Sun 11th house: Evan Dando, American musician, The Lemonheads; Hélène Darroze, French chef with two Michelin stars; Jean-Gabriel Domergue, French painter, “the inventor of the pin-up”; Dakota Fanning, actress; Billy Crystal, comedian; Kato Kaelin, friends with OJ’s ex Nicole Brown; Queen Latifah, American rapper, actress, and singer
Pisces Sun 12th house
- You discover personal power by letting your imagination run wild.
- Your central purpose is express a transcendental understanding of the intangible.
- You build confidence by by having your hunches proven correct.
- You shine as a guide through unconscious, unknown, and unnameable terrain.
- Life becomes chaos when the guide gets lost.
- Pisces Sun 12th house: Stéphane Mallarmé, French symbolist poet; Félix Labisse, French Surrealist painter, illustrator, and designer; Tom Gompf, American diver, won Olympic bronze; Ron Howard, American filmmaker and actor; Shaquille O’Neal, American former professional basketball player
- Life purpose
- Personal authority
- Creative potential
- Poetic & artistic
- Psychic & sensitive
- Slippery & escapist
- Spiritual & mystic