Mars/Pluto Aspects

red and black abstract paintingPowerful force. Powerful energy. Powerful actions. Buried anger. Buried rage. Buried energy. Stifled will. Volcanic rage. Explosive temper. Burning desire. Compulsive desire. Controlling force. Forces beyond your control. Killer instincts. Catharsis through rage. Catharsis through physical activity. Feeling renewed through physical activity. Feeling renewed through sex. The desire to destroy and decimate. Needing to kill away the old to make way for new actions and inspirations. The desire to kill. Compelled to control. Physical power. Physical control. Atomic power. Fight for survival. Fight for power. Fight to the death. Needing to prove something. Crime fighters. Criminals. Criminal underground. Underground activities. Thugs. Recycling energy. Healing energy. Intense energy. Energy that can transform what it touches. Intense force. Brutality. Cruelty. Abuse. Violence. Antisocial behavior. Making people feel like they’re walking on eggshells around you.

Willingness to do what is necessary no matter how it displeases other people. Making things happen without necessarily knowing why or how. Deeply unconscious actions. Deeply unconscious motivations for doing the things you do. Tapping into a deep reservoir of what needs to be done, or what is possible to do. Compulsive drive. Indefatigable effort. Relentlessness. Intense sexual energy. Dark sexual energy. Stifled sexual impulses. Buried sexual energy. Snuffed out. Sexual taboos. Violent taboos. Obsessed with sex. Obsessed with violence. Obsessed with winning. Asserting power. Destructive actions. Destructive impulses. Regenerative impulses. Drive to heal. Feeling compelled to transform. Driven to scrape off  ‘dead’ aspects of yourself and your life. Weighed down by dead parts of yourself and of your life. The drive to destroy and renew. Tearing down decayed or dead parts your life. Cutting off from what is dead or dying.

Tremendous courage. Keeping impulses under control. Controlling anger. Controlling your sex drive. Sexual compulsion. Too controlled. Keeping a lid on anger. Not relaxed. Wound tight. Not easy going. Burning up inside. Strength. Intense orgasm. Violent orgasm. Strong sex drive. Initiating transformation. Active healing. Healing energy. Obsessive actions. Obsessive energy. Self-willed transformation. The courage to start over from scratch. Brave enough to keep going. Unceasing control. Unceasing courage. Ruthlessness. Initiating catharsis. Instant transformation. Actively un-burying secrets. Actively burying secrets. Secretive actions. The drive to investigate and uncover. Leaving no stone unturned. Obsession with what is hidden. Physical obsessions. Transforming the body. Body builders. Weight lifters. People who need to release physical energy.

Bitterness from storing too much energy. Nastiness from holding onto too much energy. Frustration from pent up energy. Impulse to annihilate. Physical feats. Single-minded focus. Consuming passions. Acting paranoid. Acting suspicious. Detectives. Spies. Mobsters. Inability to be detached. Innate understanding of cruelty, anger and aggression. Buried desires. Acting on your passions. Depression when passion in life is lacking. Frustration when there is nothing to put your all into. Anger, lashing out and cruelty when desires and passions are stifled or thwarted. Superhuman effort. Pushing yourself to the point of complete and utter exhaustion on all levels. Body-breaking effort. Tearing muscles to make new muscles. Dominance or subservience. Physical trauma. Sexual trauma. Sexual abuse. Indomitable will. Anger that fuels transformation.

People with Mars/Pluto aspects:

• Trent Reznor: Mars conjunct Pluto
  • Bruce Lee: Mars square Pluto
  • Grace Kelly: Mars trine Pluto
  • Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis: Mars sextile Pluto
  • Kate Moss: Mars quincunx Pluto
  • Frank Sinatra: Mars sextile Pluto
  • Tom Ford: Mars semisextile Pluto
  • Hillary Clinton: Mars conjunct Pluto
  • Colin Farrell: Mars sextile Pluto
  • Jared Leto: Mars opposite Pluto
  • Roman Polanski: Mars square Pluto
  • Lauryn Hill: Mars opposite Pluto
  • Woody Allen: Mars opposite Pluto

198 Responses to “Mars/Pluto Aspects”

1. Psychic Jucy says:

Heya,
    As usual, AWESOME!
    Ever thought of taking your brainstorms and writing up a blurb about the aspect? :) Much <3

2. Kelly says:

wow. i know this aspect seens terrible, but sometimes i’m quit pround of my pluto in scorpio in opposition to my mars in taurus

You should be. I’m quite proud of my Mars in Cancer partile square Pluto in Libra. It’s the tightest aspect in my chart and I wouldn’t trade it for another.

• Leah-nine says:

I have this same aspect!!! What houses are yours in??? Mine Mars is 23º Taurus in the 9th Pluto 15º Scorpio in 2nd house. Just barely in orb but I most definitely feel the influence.

I commented above on this also but how does the energy manifest itself in your life (if you don’t mind my publicly asking) and how do you deal with emotion? I struggle with that a lot. Any thoughts?

• fishly says:

hey, Leah-nine,

I’m quite new to this site’s functionality, so am not super sure if you could read the reply I gave to Kelly, so I’m copy-pasting my reply to her comment here, for your reference, since we both share similar aspect too:

Muahahaha. Hell hath no fury…..to mars taurus opposition pluto scorpio scorn (?maybe? any other strong[er] contender?)…I’m a Mars in Taurus (5th house) at 11º45′ opposite Pluto Rx in Scorpio at 9º47′ (11th house).I can be ridiculously competitive (in work/career-related ambition and platonic/romantic/sexual companionship) and I’ve yet to let my anger reach its Peak. The angriest I’ve been so far, was probably just 70% at most (of my capability). Even that was quite scary. And so far, I’m quite shameless about its potential.As a reply to Leah-nine, I deal with emotions relating to this aspect through deep breathing exercises, meditation, taking-a-step-back-to-assess-the-situation, talk to someone I know who cares deeply for me in a less judgmental way, yoga, time-out, go play videogame that condones violence, break some bottles, etc. Oh, chopping is good too………………………for cooking prep I mean O: )Oh, and ranting. Having a bitch fest is always great with trustworthy and psychologically supportive audiences!I hope this helps.

Read more: http://astrofix.net/2010/11/27/marspluto-aspects/#ixzz1hvu3xaT6

• fishly says:

I hope this helps.

3. visions says:

i am so scared by people with this aspect !

Really? Why? Do you have people in your life who have it?

4. Low Gale Haze says:

It’s so much like me, even though it’s a minor aspect (quincux). I have too much energy that I can’t release, and I feel renewed by physical efforts and by pushing myself to complete exhaustion (even though there are still too much energy that I can’t even access). I bury and reveal secrets often, it just depends on what I wanna change and how I wanna do the change, and also have to do with my passion for the truth. I am so controlled that I can still think rationally even drunk (maybe it’s something with my mercury too, since his opposite my mars and squares my neptune), but anger, rage and wrath ’causes me to overreact and punch, kick or hit anything that never was alive in front of me (or myself…). My friends genneraly says that I am pretty courageous, but I think I am a total coward. The post is awesome as always (like everyone already said though).

• Gatling says:

I totally recognize myself in what you wrote. I also need complete exhaustion but more to feel “in peace” and satisfied. And finally it doesn’t work well for me because I often injured myself to get this complete exhaustion. I can go so far that my body can’t follow “me”.
      Lot of frustration… But it’s possibly because I have mars semi-square pluto, a hard aspect more difficult to manage. In my case, unfortunately, I have to learn to control that delightfully rage or I destroy my body…

5. Msfullroller says:

I have the quincunx too, Mars in Aries that’s conjunct Sun in Aries but it’s 6 degrees earlier, Pluto in Virgo that’s tightly conjunct Uranus. Since the Sun is conjunct Mars and therefore a blended energy, I consider the Sun as part of the aspect, though it makes it pretty wide. In my progressed chart I have this aspect as a trine with Mars in Taurus and in looking back it really came out. Mars is now 5 degrees in front so the energy has seasoned and marinated a bit more. lol

I hope that Mercury/Pluto, Sun/Pluto aspects and Uranus/Pluto aspects are somewhere on the table for future coverage. I know I’ve said this before and will continue to say it periodically in the future…thank you so much for this blog! It really has filled in many holes in understanding of myself.

Thank you :) I’m going to go through Mercury aspects next.

I have Moon Decile Pluto

Moon in Virgo 3rd / Pluto in Libra 4th

Wow, It seems like I have alot of intense aspects. Geesh. lol!
    Mercury semisquare Pluto, Mars semisquare Pluto, Saturn Sextile Pluto,

How close are the semisquares and sextile?

• Joyrjw says:

My Mercury/Pluto is 45’48 Separating
      My Mars/Pluto is 43’23 Applying
      My Saturn/Pluto is 56’24 Applying

I have other Pluto aspects,but those seem the most intense.

I also have Sun Novile Pluto 40’44 Separating -Venus BiNovile Pluto 78’53 Applying -Jupiter sesquiquadrate Pluto 136’43 Separating -and Possibly Uranus quindecile Pluto 25’21

Also, since you seem to prefer Whole Sign… My Moon is in the 4th house and My Pluto is in my 5th house. :-)

I appreciate all your help with all of this… this has been an interesting path to self discovery.
      I hope that it can help other people who are similar to myself. :-)

Those are close.

Do you have an astrology program that you use to find the more obscure aspects?

I use Astrowin and Astrolog 5.40 and Astro123 and Vocation and C of L (Church of Light), lol!
          They’re all free….fortunately.

I know…overkill. :-)

They don’t explain what they mean though, even the one’s that have reports with them.

They all use the more obscure aspects,some more than others, and in some of them
          you can change the orbs.

Also, I was fortunate enough to get a free chart from a very nice astrologer who
          had one of the better programs,but I’m not sure which one he was using, it
          might have been Kepler,but I’m not positive.

That is a lot of free programs. I had ZET but I got a laptop and haven’t downloaded that program to it – and I don’t remember if it does the really minor aspects. I’d like to explore them more but I don’t have the time to do it all by hand.

Understandable….not everyone has the time to do everything they’d like.:-)
              Though I sincerely wish you success in finding that time.

7. billow says:

It’s catharsis for me.

In honor of Mars Pluto people, the power of the focus in purity of action is awe inspiring! And that other thing, yeah, it is scary when it’s coming at me. Became a very fast short distance runner as a kid. Anger seemed to tire em out fast.

Anger seemed to tire em out fast.
      Lol… probably.

• Msfullroller says:

“Anger seemed to tire em out fast”

This is so true! I would have never thought it was the Mars/Pluto connection. Maybe Saturn/Pluto with Neptune sextiling this but Mars/Pluto…wow!

• vickikay@netnet.net says:

To my elementary knowlege, limited to a few that I know, it’s powerful energy. Saturn can help I think, in focussing and streamlining that energy so that it comes out in a nice expressive flow. But take all that power, ramp it up, and let it all out at once, that’s gotta take a toll on the physical body.

Now when I need a door kicked in or something like that, it’s a different story. Bring it on.

Again, it’s just me talking, but Neptune, in one way for me, is like an escape hatch. If the tension gets too great or unpleasant I just kinduv go into illusion land. I can channel alot of my energy into imagination. I have to set limits though on sedentary dream time so as to keep in some kind of balance with the physical. I really don’t have to leave home to take a trip.

Wow can I relate! I don’t need drugs to take a trip either :) Neptune in Sag 4th house trine Sun.

• Msfullroller says:

Ditto! Shoot, all of this wonderful knowledge is my “trip”! Who needs drugs when you’ve got all this manna from heaven?! 4th house Sag, NN in the 9th in Taurus, Jupiter in Gemini ;-)

My South Node is 9th house Taurus.

Hi mich, today is a relaxing day to catch up with your blog :) I’ve done my college, graduate and yeah, a few weeks ago my Capricorn Mars finally show his quality and I became a totally tight ass!! Oh geez, I wonder.
    I love this Mars-Pluto aspect could make me strong, wish I have this. :)

Yum, blood-fest!!:D

You graduated? Congratulations! :D

9. annjulieann says:

I used to fear this killer instinct aspect in my chart, but then I realized I should be thankful for it because this gift of energy and power can be used towards a higher purpose. I have mars (fall in the sign of cancer in the third house of communications) trines my pluto (in Libra 7th house of relationships). People may call me slow but then if they argue with me, I always win to the point of crushing them and their worldly and vain ideals. With Mars in Cancer, I am humble and I detest proud people. With Pluto in Libra, I detest unfairness and snobbery. I usually have people thanking me for my honesty and realistic assessment of their proud natures (I have moon in Aries in the 12th house so I kind of know where to attack people emotionally). If I want to change something because of unfairness or abuse, I use my mars trine pluto energy and yes, I usually get it. Not just for my own good but also for others who have been treated unfairly.

How wide is the orb for this aspect in your chart?

10. Boris_nervy says:

97% can relate to it. (mars-pluto loosely conjunct in scorpio in the 12th house). like a Libra moon kid growing a steel head with a hydraulic jack.haha

Lol :)

11. fanne says:

pluto in scorpio in 2nd house opposite mars in taurus 8th house

How do you experience this aspect fanne?

• fanne says:

very explosive sometimes!

• fanne says:

Everything you wrote in this article fits me.Sun and moon in pisces but pluto is my dominant planet and is in a t-square. (pluto opposite mars square jupiter.)

That’s a potent t-square. Why is Pluto your dominant planet?

• fanne says:

pluto forms the most numerous aspects in my chart:pluto trine moon and MC, sextile Neptune, opposite mars ,squaring jupiter , biquintile sun.

• fanne says:

and i have NN in taurus 8th house and saturn in scorpio conjunct South Node in 2nd house .

So Pluto is your South Node ruler too. Do you have any ideas about its influence in your chart.

• fanne says:

don’t have any.Tell me what influence has on my chart

It’s too complicated to explain in a blog comment. I’m thinking about writing a series about north node and south node rulers.

pluto and mars in libra 6th house. got scared with your brainstorms. lol. i hope i dont become a criminal. but i guess my saturn stellium with it saves the day coz it stops me from uncontrollable urge.

So many people have Mars/Pluto aspects and they certainly don’t all become criminals – don’t worry! :D

13. Adan6 says:

Hi Michelle! What a great description! This conjuction gave me a survivor strenght in the worst times of my life. It’s seems that there are an incredible source of energy even when you think you can do anything else.

I have Mars (libra 24º) and Pluto (libra 24º)in a perfect conjuction, but i also have Jupiter (Scorpio 1º) and Saturn (libra 16º), how these two planets affect to Mars and Pluto?

Mars,Pluto and Jupiter in the 11st house
    Saturn 10th house

Thanks for this great website!

Hi Adan6! Same here, we both have the same aspect. Mars, pluto and saturn conjunct in libra 6th house. My jupiter sits at scorpio 7th house. I never really thought about the survival instinct but I guess its true to me as well. I was able to survive a near death experience. I just realized I got a regenerative power.

Mich shed some light please. This 4 planets on my chart has been the source of my curiosity since I learn about astrology.

My brother also has these same four planets in these positions; you must all be the same age. For him it comes through in serious health problems, but he has other planets involved. In addition to what I wrote above -don’t take your good health for granted.

jupiter in scorpio gives me that huge luck in meditation and art therapy. is your brother ill? i used to be a sickly child. but i have never been admitted to a hospital. my sickness were mostly flu and i am a bit asthmatic. but nothing fatal. there was a time just after college, i had a nervous breakdown. from then on, i focus all my attention into healing my body. i learned yoga and meditation then follow a routine. now, i am better. i can now control my self and i’ve gained some sort of authority over my body. and i feel good at it.

is your brother ill?

sorry to hear that mich. how bad is it? is it something he carry since birth?

I don’t want to talk about it too much on the blog since it’s his business and not mine, but yes, since birth.

• Amy Tripp says:

Me too, but I have mars, pluto, in saturn conjunt my libra ascendant with mars falling in the 12th house….

Survival instinct, definitely and the ability to regenerate especially in terms of your health. Saturn would make you much more restrained about your Mars/Pluto expression.

i use painting and writing to express my mars and pluto. and thank god to saturn everything is done diplomatically.

14. Leah-nine says:

Goodness… Help:

Mars opposite Pluto, Pluto square Venus (Venus conjunct a whole mess of stuff…)

I have always felt like there was so much pent up energy in me, and I try to release it through physical activities (some more G-rated than others) but even though the physical energy is still there, the emotions are only half-relieved. Do you have any recommendations on how to healthfully utilize/regulate/handle all this emotion??? Where do I even start???

im wondering if opposition and conjunction works the same way with mars and pluto. i have mars and pluto conjunct. yoga and painting helps.

They don’t work the same way. The opposition often seems to come from outside, while the conjunction is fused and very much a part of you.

ahhh… that’s why. i don’t feel like it is violating me or something. i know i am pretty intense on the inside. and i think maybe the reason why i don’t need too much intense physical activity is because it is in libra, not to mention saturn. any physical activity must be done in the most artistic and beautiful way. lol =)

Yet you seem to be quite intense when it comes to relating and relationships.

Do Venus, Mars and Pluto make a t-square? What are the degrees of the planets?

Finding projects that you can pour your passion into would help. If you don’t have a project, hobby or interest in your life that you can intense about, then you may end up taking all that energy and aiming it at other people, or at yourself.

The other things are physical activities (some more G-rated than others). Increasing the intensity of your exercise program can help too.

15. Bob says:

very interesting.

i know a woman with her second saturn return (in scorpio) waiting downstream; she is also someone who carries with her a lot of powerful sexual energy that, i think, has been the source of much inner conflict for her.

when i began to (for whatever reason) get clues to this in dreams i thought to look up her planets, so to speak. (she knows little if anything about astrology, by the way, and would likely not be particularly interested in my thoughts on my perceptions and hunches as they pertain to that aspect of her life.)

still, that doesn’t change her natal mars in sagittarius being trined by pluto in leo (as it’s also squared by her MC and opposed by jupiter).

makes me wonder about the form that 2nd SR will take, specifically how her marriage will experience it.

if my imagined scenario is accurate, that’s a big part of oneself to sit on for so long, to keep down. but(?) she’s a pisces, with pisces mercury; maybe sublimation flowers elsewhere.

but with a leo moon and aries venus, i think there’s a lot of boiling water that never gets to cook anything. and i think mars and pluto are probably pretty hungry.

or something like that.

Interesting…I have the same placements, along with a tight Mars-Pluto square.

Saturn in Scorpio seems like a tough position from the stories people have shared.

16. MB224 says:

Michelle, this entry is superb. As someone with Mars square Pluto, I know every inch of how this feels. It’s actually carthatic AND intensifying to read.  If I may again request the source of the first image at the top of this entry. Apologies for asking twice. I didn’t realize commenting was still open on this page.

As I said before I don’t have the source for this image MB224. Many of the images on this blog come from tumblr where contributors don’t always cite sources and give attribution. I don’t even know how to search for it because I don’t know what it’s called.

I know I already commented, but I’ve been thinking about
    this aspect a LOT lately – this and my BM Lilith aspects, which I also think are
    directly related to plutonian issues.  As I carefully re-read your post, the
    only descriptions I COULDN’T identify with were the words “criminals”, “thugs”
    and “mobsters”, although I’ve encountered quite a few!  Thanks in part to recent astrological
    happenings (all related to Pluto/Mars/8th house), I’ve had several epiphanies related to stuff I’ve struggled with my
    whole life.

This post and the resulting comments are awesome in that
    they point out how uniquely each of us experiences this combination of energies
    – I guess that’s true of all aspects.
    But with Mars/Pluto, the one thing we all seem to have in common is the
    frustration we feel over the realization that our individual power only extends
    so far – we can’t always get what we want when we want it, and sometimes that
    includes wanting to safeguard our own well-being.  Each of us may have different set-points, triggers
    and motives – some may be more altruistic while others are more self-serving,
    even cruel – and at different points in our lives we may alternately play the
    role of both abuser and victim.  But whether
    we want to admit it or not, basically we all struggle with accepting the limits
    of our individual power.  And most of us,
    particularly when we’re younger, feel this energy as an almost insatiable
    physical need.  I know I mentioned it before, but your choice of the “Strength” card in Tarot was perfect.

With my natal Pluto in the 12th (conjunct my
    Ascendant) squaring a retrograde 9th house Mars (conjunct my MC)
    things have changed as I’ve gotten older.
    The biggest challenge in my life, by far, has been in trying to understand what’s expected of
    me and how to go about transforming myself so I’ll “know”.  I’m frequently exasperated because I
    don’t know what it is that God wants me to do – I’d like to THINK I’d do it, if
    only I knew.  The second biggest challenge (and it’s a BIG one), has been in willingly allowing myself to be changed from the inside out.  Even now, I’m only beginning
    to grasp the underlying spiritual nature of power, its connection to Source
    fear.  I’ve had to surrender the illusion
    that I have absolute control over anything other than myself, or that anyone
    (including me) was ever meant to achieve such a thing through a misuse of
    force.

All this despite what my egoic mind, strong desire nature, and
    popular culture would have me believe.  The other part of this is the
    realization that whatever is denied in the physical, is compensated for in the
    spiritual.  By surrendering to the Divine
    from me at all, but rather, comes through me.
    Now that I’m finally learning to differentiate (!!!) between those things
    under my control versus those that are not, it’s been a huge relief.

Wow, long comment – even for me. :)  I’m having an aspect – lol!

My perfectionist Pluto in Virgo square my communicative Gemini Mars is having to accept the fact that for some reason, my comment is filled with typos in the form of extra spaces.  Sorry if it ruins the flow and makes it difficult to read.

• amoureuse says:

“has been in willingly allowing myself to be changed from the inside out.  Even now, I’m only beginning to grasp the underlying spiritual nature of power, its connection to Source and how to use it wisely . . . without resorting to aggressiveness or giving in to fear.  I’ve had to surrender the illusion that I have absolute control over anything other than myself, or that anyone (including me) was ever meant to achieve such a thing through a misuse offorce. “  –   i can relate to this.

“By surrendering to the Divine Will, I’ve discovered that the greatest power I have access to doesn’t originate from me at all, but rather, comes through me. ” and with this as well. but ive learned the lesson in hard way.. i can never abuse my power.. moreover there’s so much resposibility bec of that. i have stellium mars, pluto and saturn in libra… late degrees in 6th house. so  im more like discipline preceeds dominion.

I’ve learned my lessons the hard way too, amoureuse – and I’m sure I’m not done yet!  I can’t abuse my power either, as there are serious responsibilities (and consequences) attached.  I’ve always said God keeps me on a short leash!  Mars, Pluto and Saturn conjunct must be very challenging.  I wonder if the fact that my Libra Sun (also in the late degrees) sits at the Pluto/Saturn midpoint helps us to relate.
        “discipline preceeds dominion”  I like that. :)

• amoureuse says:

all the challenges goes through my painting… i can paint, so thank god for the art… i want to believe that i can heal through visual art.. http://www.artworksbyanabelle.co.cc  bec i find art therapeutic for me…

• amoureuse says:

by the way, im learning and relearning on how to deal with this energy perfctly. i can regenerate myself and my physical body through mind.. i know if the time comes i will share this to people

But with Mars/Pluto, the one thing we all seem to have in common is the
      frustration we feel over the realization that our individual power only extends so far
      This is the part I most relate to. In many everyday situations, I get frustrated because I don’t understand what I have the power to do in those situations. If someone pisses me off, what is the appropriate “retaliation”? How can I make my anger known but still stay within respectable boundaries?

“If someone pisses me off, what is the appropriate “retaliation”? How can
        I make my anger known but still stay within respectable boundaries?”

Ha ha – I sure do understand how you feel!  If you figure out the answer to that, would you let me know?

Every time I let someone get to me, I’ve essentially given my power away.  For me, I find I’m more effective and achieve better outcomes when I’m quietly assertive and stick to the FACTS, without resorting to rage – I can only use my anger as a guide, not something to stew in.  It’s wiser to remain self-contained and even-tempered, since sharing feelings/emotions only works with people I can trust.  With everyone else, it only escalates and separates and makes ME the focus.  It’s also wiser not to allow myself to be drawn into ad hominem attacks – I don’t have to respond and I don’t have to prove them wrong (even though my Scorpio and 8th house Aries placements would LOVE to!).  Then there are those rare times when it’s wiser not to say anything at all.

As far as retaliation goes, I CAN’T ever retaliate – EVER.  I’ve had to practice praying for my enemies to receive “spiritual blessings”, which btw, doesn’t necessarily relieve them of natural consequences for their actions.  Nor does it mean I don’t report criminal or bad behavior to the proper authorities.  The thing is, at some point I have to let it go – most of the time I’m the one who suffers most anyway, since the other people involved could care less.  All that bitterness only builds up inside of me and turns toxic.  When I forgive them, I release myself from prison and they no longer have any power over me.  Of course that doesn’t mean we have to stick around for more abuse!

most of the time I’m the one who suffers most anyway, since the other people involved could care less.  All that bitterness only builds up inside of me and turns toxic.  Too true.

• amoureuse says:

my God.. this is soooo true.. i call those rage and anger insde me, dirts! and i got a lot of those.. thats why i have this reputation of being argumentative and hysterical.. i shout, i shout, i yell to people and i dont give a damn about my reputation… that was before… but now.. im learning to be a little more diplomatic… i still have bad emotions and dirts and im learning to find ways to get rid of them… sort of meditation to cleanse myself… i still do have lots of people whom i consider enemies but i forgive them, but i do not forget them and i dont talk to them anymore… i retaliate in a different way… for example, in facebook, i get rid of those people i hate but i dont block them of.. and since i have the ability to nurture poeple through their minds, i make sure those enemies will never ever “benefit” from me or just by knowing me… i cut them out! but i make sure they see others whom ive come to like benefit from all my insights… i let them drool.. im thankful that i have this personality that whatever comes inside me, i make sure i let it out… though refelctions, writing and now thorugh painting… its healthy this way.. i want to remain on this earth alive and outlive all my enemies.. and im not gonna dies ny sickness, im gonna die because i want to die. but i make sure they see others whom ive come to like benefit from all my insights… i let them drool.. im thankful that i have this personality that whatever comes inside me, i make sure i let it out… though refelctions, writing and now thorugh painting… its healthy this way.. i want to remain on this earth alive and outlive all my enemies.. and im not gonna dies ny sickness, im gonna die because i want to die.

I know how intense these emotions can be – channeling them through writing, painting (or physical activity) can be very healing.  Some of the resulting creations can be pretty amazing.  Advocating on behalf of others is another way to put the energy to good use, and it’s always good to have trusted friends to share with.  Meditation and/or prayer helps too.  As hard as it is sometimes, there are rewards.

Scary stuff MB224. I’m glad you found restraint.

That’s one of the reasons Mark David Chapman murdered John Lennon – so their names would be bound together forever. That’s actually a fantastic reason (among many others!) not to kill someone you hate.I like the idea of something being “worth” of retaliation and then the long term consequences of the action, especially with my Pluto in the 2nd house and Mars in the 11th house.

• MB224 says:

It’s a very natural and effective way to balance the intensity of our desires. Standards are necessary even with passion. haha  I have Venus sextile Pluto as well, so I’ve learned a great deal about passion- hard and soft lessons. haha  But all good.

That Chapman dude must have been a pathetic loser AND delusional. How ridiculous. Few things could be more ignoble and base.

I have “only” a biquintile between Pluto (29.27 Libra) in the 1st house and Mars (23.39 Pisces) in the 5th.

And actually, I thought that the energy of a biquintile was so subtle that many people could be unaware of it at all…

However, after reading this article I discovered that I still can relate to a couple of things mentioned there!!! (But I think my case is not too extreme, maybe because it’s a minor aspect…)

So does it mean the biquintile works with me, or is it only some self suggestion now?! =) Or maybe it was buried and hidden from me, thanks to the secretiveness of Pluto?

I’ve also read that biquintiles are “creative” aspects, so I hope to find the right outlet for this combination!

You might be interested in reading a previous post, Quintiles and Biquintiles:

Next week I’m going to write a post about the Q and bq aspects. An idea came to me while studying all the charts for this Planets in Aspect series. It’s something that I haven’t heard anyone mention so it should be interesting to see what readers have to say about it.

• MB224 says:

Michelle I’ll be very curious to read your thoughts on Quintiles. I have three in my chart- Pluto-ASC, Mars-Neptune and Mercury-Moon, as well as a 2-degree Orb between Venus and Uranus. But as I said above, I’ve felt the power of quintiles most clearly in the synastry aspects with other people, especially women. It’s and instantaneous, irresistible attraction, gravitational pull. Similar to an opposition between say Sun-Moon and Sun-Venus but more powerful and permanent. I also have a very close friend who has Sun quintile my Sun. We became best friends almost instantaneously and have been that way until this very day. When you study the Sacred Geometry, esp. the Pythagorean Egyptian based systems, the orbit of the planet Venus, and a touch of Numerology, it becomes quite clear why this aspect is so powerful. But like any aspect it is only a part of the whole.

Again, I haven’t looked at q and bq in synastry. Did you have other significant major aspects between your charts?

• MB224 says:

Yes with one of the women, not really with my ace. But I was first alerted to power of quintiles with a woman who I had little in common with but we were both magnetically drawn to each other. I checked the stars and it was something like her Venus was Quintile my Ascendant. Then a couple of years ago I had a similar irresistible encounter with a lady who was otherwise committed but both of us were utterly drawn to each other. I checked the stars and her Venus was Quintile my Pluto. Quintiles are very, very intense. Of course they don’t make a relationship let alone a marriage- neither encounter went anywhere- but the power and intensity of quintiles is undeniable. I think many “love at first sight” relationships are quintile-based, Quntiles and oppositions, with the occasional sextile or conjunction thrown in, if Venus-Mars or Sun-Moon are involved.

Hm guess I’ll have to start paying attention to them in synastry.

• MB224 says:

They’re very real but ultimately they are only a part of the whole. They usually manifest instantly, like oppositions but usually more intense.  They’re very, very unique. And from my experience the connection doesn’t change with time. It’s always there. I would speculate that they’re most powerful with the personal planets, esp. Venus, Mars, Sun, Moon. I imagine Pluto and Uranus would be powerful conductors of Quintile energy as well, esp. with personal planets. You’ll have to keep me posted on your findings.

I took a quick look at my synastry with a few romantic partners and two types of biquintiles stood out -those with Neptune and those with the ascendant.

• MB224 says:

Hmmmm. I haven’t experienced one with Neptune yet. That might be crazy. I like to keep Neptune at arms length when it comes to actual physical realities, esp. the hypnotic ability of the female persuasion. Other male species have it easy. They only lose their mind over women once a year. For men, it can be all the time and anywhere. lol  Odysseus and those Sirens was not a myth. I prefer to enjoy Neptune’s fruits in creative pursuits- writing and music in particular, with sculpture emerging- bronzes by Erte almost exclusively. Neptune full-on doesn’t mix well with reality, except in very small, structured doses. haha  I had transiting Neptune Opposite Moon ten years ago and learned some interesting, bizarre but ultimately priceless lessons about that Great Lady.  She can turn the world upside down with dizzying ease. Not for play. ;-)

Well…interestingly, the relationships with the Neptune biquintiles didn’t work out. :)

MB224 may be onto something – interesting, MB224!

My husband & I had kind of a variation of “love at first sight”
                going on when we met.  His Mars and my Venus/North Node are biquintile,
                and his Uranus is quintile my Venus.  Don’t know whether or not this
                would count, but his Venus is quintile my IC.  We may even have a few
                more.

Maybe our quintiles/biquintiles help to counterbalance our scary Saturn aspects!

• MB224 says:

LB, that’s definitely a factor. It seems you have a few with him. That’s excellent. But I’m sure you have other aspects that give your relationship durability and strength. Your “scary” aspects with Saturn are probably just such a stabilizing factor. Saturn is restraint but also strength and durability. That’s why I don’t use words like “scary” when describing a planetary or aspect’s energy. They are always a double-edged sword, a coin with two side. Saturn is restrain but also focus. It all depends on how you consciously understand what She’s trying to teach you. Taken to extremes Jupiter can be more dangerous and scary than Saturn. It’s all a matter of proportion and awareness.

Agreed, MB224.  Saturn can be like glue – my husband and I haven’t always had an easy relationship (in part because of external challenges/responsibilities), but both of us have grown through adversity and our love has deep roots.

I used the word scary because I think most people would’ve been scared off by our aspects based on the criteria used in traditional relationship astrology – at least from what I’ve read.  Btw, this morning during twilight sleep, I remembered quite a few more quintiles between us – they just popped in my head. We actually have a LOT of quintiles/biquintiles, which I find very interesting.  Thanks for sharing your insights. :)

• MB224 says:

I see and it all makes sense. The Romans, a nation and culture thoroughly immersed in the virtues of Saturn, Mars, Pluto and Jupiter, had a saying- “Acid is the test for gold. Adversity of strong men.” The challenges and responsibilities are literally the gluing process that Saturn uses. I put it another way- Iron and Coal MUST DIE for Steel to be born.  I think as a nation we don’t view challenges and responsibilities as glue, as the blast-furnace for something far more desirable than ease.   I’m sure those Quintiles keep the other side of the coals hot. haha  It’s best to have both.

• MB224 says:

Quintiles are some of the most powerful aspects in a chart but the orb must be 1-2 degrees at the most. I have a few in my chart but the area where I’ve felt their power most clearly has been with synastry between my chart and another persons, esp. females.  The Qunitle and Bi-Quintile are very unique as they work on the number 5 and the degree of 72. I feel they have the combined energy of the Conjunction and the Sextile.

I’m going to mention the importance of the orb for biquintiles when I write that post. Since it sits between the sesquiquadrate (135) and the quincunx (150), you have to keep the orb tight or the aspects run into each other.

I haven’t looked at biquintiles and quintiles in synastry much.

I’m really looking forward to this upcoming post – I’m sure you’ll do a great job and that the comments will be interesting, as usual.  As an aside, I count a quintile I have that’s just beyond the 2 degree orb (by 5 minutes), mostly because it sits at the midpoint of a closer biquintile, with one end forming a quintile that’s within orb – hope that makes sense.  I only mention it because sometimes people miss the big picture when they focus too much on orbs (not saying you do that, of course).  But I’ve done it – I almost missed this one in my own chart by being strict.  Plus, I’m one of those people who’s extra sensitive to certain “energies”, even when they are a bit further away.  It’s like the energy dissipates, but doesn’t disappear. – it’s still there, just not as “in your face”.

Having said all that, I do understand the need to establish guidelines especially since as you say, one aspect can run into another if we’re TOO loose.  Gotta have some rules, even if there are exceptions!

I think that’s true. But, I also think that when people are starting to learn their charts they focus too much on minor things instead of taking in the bigger, more significant, picture. I’ve had conversations with people who were focusing on wide minor aspects and completely missing major t-squares; or they focus on asteroids and completely miss planets conjunct angles.

I can “feel” some of my wider aspects as well. You have to have guidelines, but that’s what they are – guidelines. I don’t strictly cut off a particular aspect just because it has a wider orb.

Agree on all counts, most especially when someone is first learning. :)

• MB224 says:

Michelle, you’re spot on with this. I always look at the big picture first then get down the major then minor aspects. Most of the time I don’t even bother with chiron. lol  Unless I see it connected to an inner planet or the MC ASC.

I usually do look at Chiron, especially since Chiron was a healer and astrologer and so many people that come through this site are pursuing one of those paths.

• MB224 says:

Good point. Very good point.

• MB224 says:

Apologies for missing this post. I didn’t realize it was to me. ;-)

20. Aycelina says:

Yes I would like to learn something different and profound information about quintiles…. I have a lot of quintile aspects in my natal chart but don’t exactly know how their effets are?. As they are minor aspects not many astrologers are interested in them and write about them, but I think 5 is important number in ezoterism and the quintiles also are important aspects… What I want to learn more are decandants and dwads. and astreoids… I think they are important also…

Decanates and dwads seem to be significant in progressions, especially with the outer planets that move so slowly.

I’m also interested in asteroids but I don’t want to just “make up” their significance. It takes some time to look at charts and find real correlations.

21. Amy Tripp says:

Mars/Pluto conjunction !

• MB224 says:

Then you’re an intense lady. haha

• Amy Tripp says:

even better its conjunct my ascdenant and also saturn – I just realized last month what this means and has been incredibly freeing to me.

• MB224 says:

Goodness!  That’s very, very intense. Those three together needs an owner’s manual. ;-)

What sign is your ascendant?

What did you realize abut that aspect last month?

• Amy Tripp says:

I realized how much energy I have – I’ve been able to see the times when it has been good and the times it has been bad.  Interestingly, before I discovered this information, I had already kind of navigated a way for the energy which makes me feel a lot better.  Now with this new information, I feel so much more confident.

• MB224 says:

Excellent. Like I said, that combination needs an owner’s manual. Great to hear you’ve learned how to balance it and maximize it’s potential- there’s plenty of it.

What did you realize abut that aspect last month?

Thank you for stopping by Amy.

22. Amy Tripp says:

before I didn’t know why things felt the way they did but now it makes so much more sense and can use the energy in  postive beneficial way. Anyone familiar with these aspects and ways to utilize them in the best way possilbe, please feel free to share. Also my ascendant is Libra.

• MB224 says:

Hmmm. Those three together in a Libra ascendant…. Well, you will definitely be very, very concerned and outspoken/active about justice, equality, social justice etc. I’m not sure how the personal decision-making will work though. I imagine you swinging from one extreme to the other very easily. Mars would want to move immediately but Saturn will pull the reins in one way or another. Libra is Cardinal Air, which means they are very good at starting things and always being active but don’t really like plodding along through the details of what they started. But if they do have that ability, which it seems like you definitely could with those three together, they could be very effective in fields that rely on communication, ideas and a constantly changing conceptual environment. I have a good friend who has a stellium in Libra and she moves from one though to another so fast she doesn’t finish the first thoughts. lol  But she’s become aware of it through studying the stars with me and reflecting on this current Saturn transit of Libra, which I’m sure you’ve felt in your life quite intensely as well.

• Amy Tripp says:

-I also wanted to make a note that my Pluto and Saturn are retrograde.

Yes, I def have a racing mind and jump around from one thing to the next.  I have been characterized as ADD so that makes sense.  I love absorbing tons of different information, my mind is always active or “going”.  Also as you pointed out, I am very much an advocate of social justice and equality and consider myself socially liberal.  I do feel the mars and Saturn often – sometimes I feel impulsive and sometimes I hold back too much.  yes I have experienced the Libra transit pretty intensely.  Definitely also have much more ease starting things than finishing them but tend to go through the tedious details to alleviate any sense of guilt (Saturn?).  I am considered social (more by people who do not know me well than those that do) and like to be around people, although I have had periods where I am completely withdrawn.  I am much more happy with others, but I don’t always go there.

• MB224 says:

Yes, it all fits quite well. I can even tell by the way you write how fast your mind is moving and your hands are struggling to keep up. haha.  What’s the rest of your chart like? Do you have an astrodienst.com account…www.astro.com…..to post the graphic chart? If not, you can go there and enter your birth info and see the interplay between all the charts. I’m curious to see where your Mercury is.

• MB224 says:

I’ll just write as I see things in your chart, in no particular order.

Chart Overall

The greatest focus of your life will be and probably has been yourself and your immediate home environment and surroundings- family in particular. I don’t think I’ve seen a chart that concentrated in the Northeast Hemisphere of a chart. Here’s an explanation of the Hemispheres. http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/hemisphereemphasis.html
              The dominant planetary relationships are the trines between the Sun and Mars, Saturn and ASC. All other planetary relationships are enveloped, so to speak, in this trine. This means all the challenges and growths will be reconciled and brought to their most beneficial light. Now, the challenges are subtle for you because they are somewhat contradictory. You are very social but very private. You are very selective with your friends and intimate but these mean a great deal to you. You will have challenges with your relationships- Venus square Mars, Pluto and Saturn. You will have some very powerful attractions that can turn cold and detached- on your part or both parties- overnight. You definitely want to watch out for downward, internal spirals as a result of unsuccessful or disappointing relationships. Power struggles, manipulations etc are all very easily parts of this series of aspects, as are very intense, deep connections and feelings. This is a delicate balance because Venus isn’t really giving you a natural path of reconciliation through other planets- meaning, Venus does not make a trine or sextile to ease the tension. So you will have to be very astute, aware and willing to face some uncomfortable realities about yourself and others to reconcile and harmonize this situation. Above all things don’t retreat inward when you feel like that’s the only way to heal or deal. It may only make things worse. The Air signs- Gemini, Libra and Aquarius are very external, so it’s often easier to gloss over unpleasantries than really dig in and get to the bottom of them. But those unpleasantries will always return until they are truly understood and resolved. That’s what this recent Saturn transit, your Saturn Return has been teaching you.  You still have another year of lessons, so pay close attention to what’s happening, inside and out.  Fortunately, you are introspective and self-defined in many ways, by nature of the Northeast preponderance of your chart. So the odds are you will do the internal work on your own. Also your only planet in an Earth sign is Venus. So grounding yourself in something is very important. This should be your relationships but that may be easier said than done. You have a rich interplay between Fire and Air signs that will give you abundant energy and inspiration. You’re very idealistic, Sun sextile Neptune, but also very grounded in your ideas, which gives you a very good chance to realize your ideas, to manifest them. Your conscious mind is also very quick and innovative- you have no problem embracing mental change- new ideas, concepts etc. Merc sextile Uranus.  You should definitely be in an “ideas” environment. Anything else would bore the hell out of you. haha

Overall, I’d have to say the deepest lesson and growth in your chart is your relationships, close, personal ones, esp.  with men. You’re very selective and things can be very intense, detached and antagonist, all at once. Just remember- Everything doesn’t have to be perfect- yourself included- because there is no such thing. Think of it this way. You never hear a whale or a mountain called “perfect”. Some whales are big, others small. Some mountains are pure rock, others covered with trees. But every time we see one, we appreciate the beauty and excellence of it without comparing it to some mythological “perfect” mountain or whale.  Why don’t we do the same with ourselves???

Learning what you truly like in your heart, what truly makes your heart sing in general, and accepting that will open the doors to the joy and fulfillment you want.

Hopefully this shed some light. I apologize if it was too personal but I felt you should hear the truth of what the stars reveal.

Hi MB224,

In the future please don’t do chart delineations on my blog. If Amy wants to exchange information with you, that’s her choice. But, this isn’t a forum and this exchange is getting way off topic from the original post. I hope you understand.

Michelle

• MB224 says:

No problems Michelle. Apologies. I understand perfectly.  ;-)

Thank you.

• MB224 says:

Amy shoot me an email at cavvaleer@gmail.com if you want more in depth discussion about your chart or other off-topic, lengthy areas.

• MB224 says:

You’ll also be very much the social butterfly but with a deeper side than most Librans have. That’s an interesting combination.  My Mars is in the 12th still conjunct my Ascendant and it generally means your drives and desires are generally hidden from public view. But since it’s still close to the Ascendant, you are definitely aware of them. Still, there is a hidden, iceberg-like energy to Mars in the 12th.

• Amy Tripp says:

I attached my birth chart for you to read.  this mars/saturn/pluto thing sketches me out, just read about the combination and untimely death… yikes

Once you get to know you chart you begin to understand how you been using, or even abusing, your own energy patterns.

23. Dahaka says:

Hi,
    I have mars septile pluto 1 degree orb, can septile make me ruthless?? What kind of aspect of septile can you explain?

Hi Dahaka,

I haven’t worked with septiles enough to give you a good answer as to what Mars septile Pluto implies.

SeptileThe septile (abrv. Sep) is an angle of 51.428571°, or approximately 51°25’43″, one-seventh of the circle of the zodiac. It is supposed to be aspected to have irrational relations between its constituent components but confer the hidden underlying nature and deeper destiny of them [1]. (from wikipedia)

• Dahaka says:

Thanks for answer, I have already mars trine jupiter, mars conjunct saturn and uranus, mars dominant in my chart(capricorn mars) , my mom continiously complaining about my hot headed and cold demanour, I have pisces sun but it cannot stop being tought, which I started to hate this aspect of myself. Mars also square my libra ascendant, I’m in trouble in being both tough and kind, this clashing draining me, I think, I haven’t date any girlfriend until now(23 age), due to my inner conflict, if you have any suggestion, please share your thoughts.
        Thanks.

Hi Dahaka,

This is a question that would be best answered in a reading. I’d need to see your whole chart; it’s really too much for a comment answer.

• Dahaka says:

Hmm I think you’re right, there is an attachment, my birth chart.

It looks like you have Mars, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune conjunct the IC, opposing the MC and squaring the ascendant. That is what is more likely the cause of inner conflict than the trines to Mars.

24. mars question says:

Hi Michelle,
    In the natal there is no aspect.  However around the age of 5 there is a mars square pluto and each year the progressed chart shows this with it due to disappear in a couple of years time.   My sisters also have this (ie no natal but have it in progressed for a long time).  I feel this aspect and have needed its strength to be honest.  No sexual abuse but constantly having to stand up to people who try to bully others (often verbal).
    Does a progressed square aspect count?

The progressed square counts for as along as it is in aspect.

Nice site. What would be helpful for astrologers is to have all of the upcoming eclipse dates with the degrees of the zodiac at which they will occur. Still, it’s a very nice, well-designed site.

25. Mazzai Burton says:

i have mars square pluto. i got mars in pisces and pluto in sagittarius

How have you experienced this combination? Thank you for reading, Mazzai.

• Mazzai Burton says:

Well my experienced with this combination is I sometimes feel that going to kill someone when angered and I feel sexual sometimes too.My rages are dangerous because once you touch me when I am in rage then it won’t turn out pretty.

• Mazzai Burton says:

Hi Michelle

Can you explain Mars in Pisces in the 3rd house

I think I’d rather not start a trend of interpreting individual placements in comments. I will eventually get to Mars by sign and house in the posts. But, if Mars is your aggressive energy and its in one of the most passive and sensitive signs (Pisces) in the house of communication and siblings then … you might have a rather sensitive connection to one of your siblings, you might have a tendency to be passive-aggressive in your communication style, you might be more apt to assert yourself when it comes to your viewpoint on all things spiritual or otherworldly, you might be quite sensitive to the way people talk to each other and that affects how you act and react.

• Mazzai Burton says:

Thanks but I assert myself when in comes to using my fists and stuff why do i do that if i have mars in pisces in the 3rd house?

It’s awfully hard to interpret your chart without seeing the whole thing. Basing your personality on a couple of aspects will always fall short. I do offer astrology readings: http://astrofix.net/astrology-readings/

• Mazzai Burton says:

Hi

I was wondering if Mars square Pluto our lives more intense

It makes our actions and reactions to our lives more intense.

• Mazzai Burton says:

What did you meant by burning up inside?

26. Milliondollarmermaid1 says:

I Have mars square pluto.. mars in cancer in the 7th house. I think i attracted men in my life who were psychopaths. At one point i had a bf who was so crazy and possessive of me and told me he wouldn’t let me go… he was really neurtoic and had other very psychopathic type behavior.. i remember after i broke up with him i felt he wanted to possess me so much that he would rather I die then not be his.. . i had this feeling like he might kill me because he rather i die then not have me… so this is a pretty intense aspect.. i do not think in this case i have any of the mar/pluto hard aspects personality traits but because my mars is in the 7th i tend to attract that in my relationships.

I’m sorry to hear that, Milliondollarmermaid1. Thank you for reading.

• Gatling says:

Yes, it’s a well knowed problem of mars/pluto hard aspects especially opposition, square and semi square. You can attract stalkers, manipulative behaviors and violence on you. I think it’s too often forgotten by some popular astrology which is just fan of this aspect because “oh my god, it’s so intense, so strong and you’re so sexual, hmm”. With “only” a semi-square, I have been quite often manipulated especially in my family, verbally (sometimes physically) abused at school for exemple and I know some people with the square who have been physically abused and bitten in their family circle.

Perhaps it’s because of all this abuse on them that some of hard mars/pluto aspects persons develop an intense, defensive and agressive behaviors. It’s more a “defense” in their case.

I also think it strongly depend on the position of mars and pluto compared to axes. We can take example with the square :
      If pluto is far from ascendant and MC, you might more abused and dominated than abusive and destructive on others. With time you will learn to strongly defend yourself especially if mars is next to ascendant or MC.
      If pluto is next to your ascendant or MC, in the word case you could be an especially destructive dominator. But it doesn’t seem that you will never be dominated, just less often.
      And don’t forget : unfortunately, a child who has been beaten by his father often beat their children when he becomes a parent…

27. Lauren says:

mars conjunct pluto in scorpio in 12th house.. I must be scary?

Lol…well, are you?

• Anany83 says:

oh my god

28. Anany83 says:

hi
    I have Mars quintile Pluto.
    thank you for the post.I can relate to some of it.

29. MB224@gmail.com says:

Michelle, I’d like to buy a few of these aspect readings from you. How do I go about that?

Hi MB224,

I’m not sure what you mean by that… are you looking to get an astrology reading, or to have a compilation of the posts? If the latter, I am currently working on compiling this series into an E-book which will be available in PDF, Kindle, Mobi forms and more.

• MB224 says:

Yes, the e-book of the your style of planetary aspect readings, like this page. I don’t really need all of them. Will it be possible to select which planet to planet aspects we want? Either way, that’s what I’m interested in.

Your timing is impeccable. I’ve been compiling the posts, editing, formatting and creating a cover during the past month. The last step is to create a title and subtitle, and I’m hoping to finish that today. The new E-book will be available in all of these formats: epub,Sony Reader, Kindle, Palm Doc, PDF,RTF and Plain Text.

Any suggestions on a title and subtitle?

• MB224 says:

Hmmmm.  Perhaps, “The Aspects Of Life”……or “Life on Earth, Aspects of Heaven”……

Those two just came to mind.  If I think of something else I’ll reply.

Hi MB224,

The E-book is finished. You can find it here: http://astrofix.net/shop/planet-combinations/

I’m not sure about the title, it may change.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

-Michelle

• MB224 says:

That’s thee  wrong email.  I’m not sure what I did. Let’s try this again.

I’m still working on the product page which is why there’s no “official” announcement yet.

31. Chrisnyc87 says:

I have Mars in Taurus with Pluto in Scorpio…Mars Opposite Pluto, Mars in the 12th house. I love the Opposition….it gives me strength!

32. Theolsbth11 says:

my mars (cap) sextiles pluto(scorpio) what does that mean?

What do you think based on the post and the characteristics of the signs Capricorn and Scorpio?

Beside the venus-saturn-moon aspect for my solar return, I also have Transit Mars conjunct Natal Pluto in 6th house. I don’t want to describe it wrong,  it’s pretty scary, what is it Mich??

What’s going on with work? How’s your health?

34. Allan says:

Thanks for the read, it fits my realities… lol I attract allot of people with Mars squared Pluto but I got them in a trine.

Thank you for reading, Allan.

35. Mazzai Burton says:

Which aspect is accurate in Mars/Pluto square,opposite,conjunction, or sextile?

Hi Mazzai,

I’m not going to delineate each of the aspects and which traits might belong to each. Sorry.

• Mazzai Burton says:

No problem

36. Chrisnyc87 says:

What does the description mean by dark sexual energy?

Some possibilities: Shady, mysterious, obscure, complicated, concealed, deep, enigmatic, morbid, sinister, ominous, wicked, nefarious, sullen, gloomy, inscrutable.

37. Chrisnyc87 says:

I have Mars In Taurus in the 12th and Pluto In Scorpio in the 6th BTW.

How do you experience it? Do you find yourself in a lot of power struggles with coworkers?

38. OldLongJohn says:

I have Mars in my 8th house opposing Pluto. I have maddening urges to rape because it feels like the only way to really release the energy. I’ve not acted on that urge though I am aggressive in bed. How do I deal with this horrible aspect?

Hi OldLongJohn,

This problem is beyond my ability to offer advice. I would suggest seeing a therapist or counselor who might be able to help you get to the root of this urge and who might be able to help you explore healthy alternatives for its expression.

39. Makeitadoublescorpio says:

HI:)
    My dear husband has a mars, pluto and saturn conjunction in Scorpio in the 6th house. He is a workaholic, and has always had a physically demanding and violent job! He is also a world record holder, and is very competitive. He exhausts himself every day. He has such a harsh temperament and he doesn’t realize it at all. He does what is right no matter who disapproves. He also has moon in Cancer square Pluto in Libra. Yowza…Thank goodness for his Sun conjunct Venus in 1st house. Love him!!

Is record in a particular sport?

40. Guyslash says:

I have a mars semisextile pluto Mars 4th house libra pluto 5th H scorpio I was sexually abuse at the age of 12 I am male

I’m sorry, Guylash.

41. Guyslash says:

I also Have moon-pluto 5th H conj

42. Guyslash says:

I want to know if this could be a mars pluto affect

43. Nga Ngắc Ngoải says:

When I think about 4 years of my college life feeling restrained and robbed of time and knowledge I felt a deep pit of anger. I’d never experienced such a deep, dark and long-lasting anger before and I hated it, hated the feeling of bitterness and anger and disappointment and I didn’t know how to curb it. I just told myself to move on. But I don’t know what to do with my life next.

Were there any planets transiting your 9th house (or 3rd house) during your years in college?

44. Asp1079 says:

I have my Mars in 29 Cancer in the 8th trine Pluto in Scorpio in the 12th. It is a tight aspect with just under a 3 degree orb. The fact that Mars opposes my IC ruler, Neptune, widely says a lot.

A lot of my hidden anger comes out towards family members and it is vicious. I have always been an aggressive and intimidating female who identifies more with the animus/male part of my being than the female. What is interesting with this aspect is that it can make one seem like a dormant volcano… it can make one absolutely intense when pushed too far, beyond normal human limits even. It just seems like the anger I’ve expressed can be SO beyond what a ‘typical’ girl expresses, it’s driven people to cry and scream and run away from me. Sounds awful but it’s only been towards those who deserved it or really pushed me too far.

Usually I’ve noticed some people are either very easily attracted and drawn to me which makes me uncomfortable and I usually ignore them and they keep coming back anyway. It sounds arrogant – which this aspect can lead to sort of too I think, since you just have a lot of power and know you can do a lot with it, it doesn’t help any that Pluto and Mars strongly sextile my MC as well, in the case of Mars it is an exact sextile too. It just seems like a lot of my personal power is out on display and it either very much draws people to me or away because they don’t like me at all. Pluto is so polarizing!

On the bright side this aspect drives my Cancer Mars further and really makes me have the will to continue on and fight. I’m into hardcore boxing, kickboxing and defense training and can seriously pack a punch.

45. Asp1079 says:

Also, I forgot to mention that the LOOK I can give people from this aspect, and the fact that my chart ruler falls in Scorpio and is aspected strongly, is very unforgettable… people tell me that my eyes in pictures seem to follow them wherever they go in the house LOL. Also I can give a really smoldering stare. I feel being Mars-Pluto makes you sexy and intense, the ‘jaguar’ type personality. A little calculating but HOT beneath a cool surface.

46. Wesley says:

I have this one in square with Pluto, in Aquarius, at the sixth house. I feel angry about little things and I cant control my instincts of aggression.