Uranus/Midheaven Aspects

Nikola Tesla poster

Nikola Tesla: Uranus in Taurus trine MC in Capricorn

Choosing a career that involves aviation, electricity, the strange, the unusual, or the occult. Wanting to be free like a bird, high above the fray. Choosing a career involving technology or the web. Bringing something unique to your professional field. Bringing something electric and exciting to your professional field. Getting a reputation for being a bit odd. Getting a reputation for thinking out of the box. Having a hard time staying in one job for too long. Needing a stimulating work environment. Needing room for freedom, independence and originality in your choice of profession. Needing to carve out your own professional niche. Fitting into established professional roles can be challenging. Earning approval from your superiors can be challenging. Electrifying your chosen field. Receiving awards, accolades and recognition from unusual sources. Becoming known for your eccentricities.

Unusual parental experiences. Being an unusual or unconventional parent. Having a parent who took an unconventional approach to disciplining you. Having had a rebellious parent. Having a parent who makes up their own rules. Mothers who are uncomfortable with the role of being a mother. Fathers who are always rebelling against authority. Seeing your parents more as friends or peers rather than as a “parental” authority figures. Having had cranky and willful parents. A lifelong rebellion against your parents’ ability to control your direction in life – for better or worse. Rebelling against your parents’ guidance even when they really do have your best interests at heart. Having had a mother who lacked mothering instincts. Your parents may have been eccentric and erratic – chaotic at worst. Your family may have a strange reputation. Completely opposed to the idea that you are anything like your parents – even though you are. “I’m nothing like my mother!” “I’m nothing like my father!” “I’m nothing like those corporate money-grubbers!”

Getting a reputation for being progressive, a genius or an innovator. Getting a reputation for being cranky, willful and obdurate. Never finding satisfying work because you’re too busy rebelling against your superiors. Challenging your boss over the rules and regulations. Whenever you start a new job you make waves. You think you know how to improve the standard, normal, tried and true way, of doing things. Needing to be free of restrictions may keep you on a lifelong job hunt. The perpetually unemployed and unemployable. Inventors. Innovators. Pilots. Techies. New Age eccentrics. You do best when you’re the head of your own department and free from people looking over your shoulder. You prefer no dress code. “Don’t tell me what to do!” “You’re not the boss of me!” Sudden quitting. Sudden firing. Taking it upon yourself to do things without getting permission or approval (positively and negatively). Getting bored with work unless you have an outlet for your personal genius. Needing professional relationships in which bosses feel more like friends and peers rather than parents or other authority figures. You care about society’s progress. You want to make advances, not just for your own sake, but for everyone else too. You need to contribute to larger society.

Not knowing when to shut up about what you think needs to change in your professional environment. Someone who may have a lot of ideas about how society can be improved but doesn’t necessarily act on or implement those ideas. Society’s radicals. A career in chaos. Choosing liberty over stability. Shocking career changes. Shocking confrontations with authority figures. Having had something shocking happen to one of your parents. Having had something shocking occur through a relationship with an authority figure. Feeling resistant to any external authority. Getting a reputation for being someone contentious and difficult to deal with. People may avoid you because of too “out there” behavior. Or, people may like you because of your out there behavior, your eccentric habits and your willingness to take risks on behalf of freedom and originality. People may admire your ability to stand by your convictions even if others think you’re a quack. People may admire your inventiveness and innovation. You might receive awards and applause for your unique contributions to society. You could be a beacon showing the way for other people who share the same progressive ideals.

Planets in aspect to the MC, or Midheaven, are also always in aspect to the IC. Posts are split up between MC and IC to show the different point of view that each of the angles brings to the natal chart. To learn about the flipside of Uranus/Midheaven, read Uranus/IC Aspects.
People with Uranus/MC aspects:

• Charlie Sheen: Uranus biquintile MC
  • Harrison Ford: Uranus semisextile MC
  • Weird Al Yankovic: Uranus sextile MC
  • John Carpenter (horror movie director): Uranus conjunct MC
  • Sophie Marceau: Uranus square MC
  • Elton John: Uranus trine MC
  • Kary Mullis (Nobel Prize in chemistry): Uranus quincunx MC
  • Leonardo DiCaprio: Uranus trine MC
  • Steve Jobs: Uranus sextile MC
  • Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger (landed passenger plane in the Hudson): Uranus square MC

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Working on it!

94 Responses to “Uranus/Midheaven Aspects”

1. Rocio Incera says:

Hi! With two trines (moon, uranus, mars in 12th & sun, uranus, neptune), I agree. I also have an opposition with dammned Saturn, which drives me crazy. I don´t feel my parets, older male brothers and authorities are able to understand me. I have had hardships to be stable at a job. Have always worked on projects and hope that my genius will arise and materialize. I work at museums. I love creation (and hate authorities in power… grrrr).
    Thankyou for the catharsys I could make here!

Rín.

Thank you for reading, Rocio Inersa :) Where is your Venus?

• Rocioincera says:

In my 10th house, right next to my Sun!

That fits nicely with so many 12th house placements and that you work in a museum. What kind of museum is it?

• Rocioincera says:

W create interactive museums based on science and technology. They are interactive and are for Children!

• Kat says:

same with me, i hate authority because they abuse it. my venus is in 10th house also

• KT says:

Uranus trine Midheaven is the most exact aspect in my natal chart and this post describes my entire life.

2. Guest says:

Hello,

I have Uranus trine MC

Choosing a career that involves aviation, electricity, the strange, the unusual, or the occult. (I’m interested in subjects like these)
    Wanting to be free like a bird, high above the fray.
    Choosing a career involving technology or the web.(I’m studying graphic design)
     Getting a reputation for being a bit odd.(Very true)
    Having a hard time staying in one job for too long.
     Needing a stimulating work environment.
    Needing to carve out your own professional niche.
    Fitting into established professional roles can be challenging.
     Earning approval from your superiors can be challenging.
     Receiving awards, accolades and recognition from unusual sources.
     Unusual parental experiences.
    Being an unusual or unconventional parent.
     Having had a rebellious parent.
    Having had cranky and willful parents.
    Having had a mother who lacked mothering instincts.
    Your parents may have been eccentric and erratic – chaotic at worst.
    Challenging your boss over the rules and regulations.
    The perpetually unemployed and unemployable.
     You do best when you’re free from people looking over your shoulder.
    You care about society’s progress.
     Shocking confrontations with authority figures.
    Having had something shocking happen to one of your parents.
     People may avoid you because of too “out there” behavior.
     Or, people may like you because of your out there behavior.

3. Vrconsultancypvt says:

I have browsed tons of
    astro sites but the 2012 horoscope
    provided by you was the most reliable and clear

• Rocio Incera says:

Mine is in 10th house, just like Sun and Venus!

• Joyrjw says:

My MC is in Pisces and my Uranus is in Scorpio 5th house …My apologies for the neglected details.

4. Rocio incera says:

Wanting to save the poor and the disabled, being happy always, being mad as a devil against vertical authorities, wanting to dress up ´bit like Peter Pan, and so on!

• Joyrjw says:

I take it you agree with what I agree with in this description? ^_^

5. mirrorghost says:

i just said this on twitter, but i have uranus conj. my MC in scorpio. i think my cap moon/rising holds me back from truly going forth with my uranus conj. MC. i hope someday i can let go a bit for that need for security though. some of these are SO true to my life, thank you!

What is your career focused on right now?

• mirrorghost says:

that’s the thing, it’s not. i went to school for art but have worked an un-challenging office job in a law firm (SO not in the area of my interests) for the past 10 years. however, i live in a very expensive city, so it’s not easy to just work part time or find a job in the arts that pays enough to live. so i work to pay the bills mostly. i’ve thought of going back to school, but i don’t really know what i want to do, and all my favorite college classes were abstract, like art, philosophy, etc. every test i’ve ever taken says to be a writer, so i suppose i could go back for creative writing…i guess the cap moon/rising in me says that i already owe thousands in school loans and going to school for something “less than useful” is unwise. but working in a place where my talents aren’t valued or useful is really getting to me. i am an abstract thinker, working in a place dealing with papers and day to day BS is like torture to me.

• mirrorghost says:

also, i really relate to the workplace stuff. i HATE having a boss. i hate working for others, i want to be my own boss (i thought this was an aries sun thing though.) and the stuff about unconventional parents/upbringing is also certainly true for me…not just the career stuff!

Having Aries placements (and other cardinal placements) or a high profile Mars will emphasize wanting to be your boss or problems taking orders (along with the Uranus/MC aspect).

• mirrorghost says:

ahh ok. i have sun, venus, mercury in aries and the venus/merc squares mars in cancer, which is cardinal AND in my 6th house. my moon/rising are cardinal and my cardinal pluto opposes my cardinal sun. my saturn is also in a fire sign, so i think that i probably intensely feel this due to a lot of things. thanks for your comment, it helps me to understand aspects of  astrology better :)

We have quite a few placements in common: I also have the Sun, Mercury and Venus in Aries with Mars in Cancer and Pluto in Libra.

• mirrorghost says:

oh cool, i rarely meet people with that many similar placements…we must’ve been born around the same time. does pluto aspect the aries planets? what house is your sun in? (if you don’t mind me asking.)

Pluto opposes my Sun and Venus. My Sun is in the 8th house (Venus is on the 7/8 cusp).

• mirrorghost says:

interesting. my venus/mercury are conj but far from my sun. i guess you’re pretty plutonian with the opposition and sun in the 8th!

Eh, I don’t know. I’ve met a lot of people who are way more intense and Plutonian than I am. I’m actually grateful that I’m not that heavy. That energy is transforming but it’s not any fun (the 5th and the 8th are square for a reason).

• mirrorghost says:

gotcha. i have been described in plutonian ways, but don’t have much to show for it in my chart, so i guess it comes out differently in different people.

Mm… it’s not that people don’t think I have a certain amount of intensity, it’s just that I’ve met people who are much more so.

6. Kat says:

I HAVE URANUS OPPOSITION MC; URANUS CAPRICORN 4TH & MC CANCER

MY FATHER WAS ON DRUGS AND ALCOHOLIC. MY FATHER ALSO PREDICTED HIS DEATH (TALK ABOUT UNUSUAL) WHEN I WAS 7 YRS. OLD MY FATHER SAID HE WAS GONNA DIE ON HALLOWEEN DAY.  10 YEARS LATER, HE PASSED ON OCTOBER 30TH WHEN I WAS 17YRS. OLD.

That’s pretty eerie.

• Kat says:

i know thats why i identify with this post so much

7. Kat says:

My Parents never felt like parents, they feel more like everyday people to me. im nothing like them either and do have an usual family. My mom is an african immigrant, and my father left his home when he was a teenager, they mother been on their own most of their lives. Especially my mother. Her mother dies when she was 4 years old so my mom has never really been motherly. she is very cold as a mother. i live in my head and create fantasies to escape. i guess my father escaped through drugs and my mom escaped through partying or she was really cold

• Kat says:

My Parents never felt like parents, they feel more like everyday people to me. im nothing like them either and do have an usual family. My mom is an african immigrant, and my father left his home when he was a teenager, they mostly been on their own most of their lives. Especially my mother. Her mother died when she was 4 years old so my mom has never really been motherly. she is very cold as a mother. i live in my head and create fantasies to escape. i guess my father escaped through drugs and my mom escaped through partying or she inhibited her feelings. so do iRead more: http://astrofix.net/2011/12/08/uranusmc-aspects/#ixzz1g5GqV62k

I’m sorry to hear that, Kat.

8. Rocio Incera says:

Thankyou so very much for your kind insights! And thank you to Astrofix, an adict to astrology lust like me. I went and looked after the acute and subtile mention about my 12th house. Sure, I have some treasures to materialize when I may treat with my mars in 12th house! Mhhh. Know than until next fool moon and next eclipse, I will have to breath alot!

Rín.

Totally diggin’ the image! Definitely a LOL moment as I did just that when I first saw the post!! Pluto/Uranus conjunction in Virgo bi-novile Gemini MC.

As I think I mentioned in the Uranus/IC post, for a minor aspect I see so much of myself in this especially post  Saturn and Uranus transits of my 1st and 7th houses, transiting Pluto squaring those placements, now Pluto currently opposing my 10th house Vesta in Cancer.  Funny in that it came to me the day b4 this post came out, over the
    past 2 decades or so I’ve owned and exhibited my 7th house
    Pallas/Saturn/Mercury/Chiron/True Lilith while rejecting my 1st house Uranus/Pluto and the asteroids there. So I feel I’ll probably exhibit a lot more of these once T. Uranus moves into my 8th for the next 7 years in the coming months going over all my 8th house asteroids including my Eris/Sun/Juno/Mars conjunction.

“..Having a hard time staying in one job for too long”

I bet this would be amplified with a Gemini MC and Aquarius in the 6th. lol  However, this one reason why I say I’ve owned and not projected my 7th house Saturn/Mercury conjunction because I’ve done the opposite of what you’ve said in that I’ve been at most of my jobs for 7-8 years. In this day and age that’s a long time. lol I’ve never suddenly quit or been fired. Though I had though about doing it (many, many times) but my ole Saturn said “No hunny , you got bills and need a roof over your head. Nobody ain’t gonna pay em for ya!”.  Joining the conversation was my 8th house Sun/Mars and Pluto saying ” Are you crazy?! Girl you betta take action to go out on your terms and on top. Not behind the eight ball!” lol

“…Needing room for freedom, independence and originality in your choice of profession..Fitting into established professional roles can be challenging..”

Uh huh! With Pluto involved in the aspect I would think this will be amplified as well. Got to go back to that post to blend these two together.

“..Having had a rebellious parent. Having a parent who makes up their own
    rules. Mothers who are uncomfortable with the role of being a mother.
    Fathers who are always rebelling against authority..Having had cranky and willful parents. A lifelong rebellion against your
    parents’ ability to control your direction in life – for better or
    worse. Rebelling against your parents’ guidance even when they really do
    have your best interests at heart. Having had a mother who lacked
    mothering instincts. Your parents may have been eccentric and erratic –
    chaotic at worst.  Completely
    opposed to the idea that you are anything like your parents – even
    though you are. “I’m nothing like my mother!” “I’m nothing like my
    father!” “I’m nothing like those corporate money-grubbers!””..

Both parents have Uranus and Pluto aspects to their Suns and these planets are in the fixed signs of Taurus and Leo with the Taurus also having planets in Cancer. How’s that for cranky and willful?! lol  This helps me understand my 12th house Leo Moon/6th house Aquarius Venus opposition and the Venus square to my Taurus NN more. I’m still nothing like my mother or father! ;-)

“…Or, people may like you because of your out there behavior, your
    eccentric habits and your willingness to take risks on behalf of freedom
    and originality. People may admire your ability to stand by your
    convictions even if others think you’re a quack. People may admire your
    inventiveness and innovation..”

I just want to get to the point where I am not afraid to do these things whether folks like it or not and live the true meaning of the quote ” I’d rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not”.

Another awesome “keye” opening post Michelle!

Having Virgo rising makes a big difference in your work ethic. Having Mercury (your chart ruler) conjunct Saturn makes you very conscientious and shows that you don’t take things lightly.

I’m fascinated by the differences between our charts since we have so many placements in common. I leave jobs (after much deliberation) after a certain breaking point where I feel that: I’m not learning anything new, I’m bored out of my mind, I’m not getting paid enough or I don’t like the work environment. Usually I trust that something better will come along – I have Venus on the 7/8 cusp and Jupiter on the 8/9 cusp (but Pluto in the 2nd house).

Thanks! I must say Uranus has lightened me up a bit, allowing me to not be so darn serious. lol

“..Usually I trust that something better will come along.”

With Venus trine Jupiter and Sun quintile Jupiter you’d think this would be a normal attitude for me. I’m getting there slowly. Something better usually did come along though not without effort and delay (Saturn square 10th house Jupiter and semi-sextile Venus). Almost having the flavor of “be careful what you wish for”.

Ditto! Uranus through my 7th helped me deal with other people’s unpredictable BS: I don’t get thrown off center as much. #astrology

Uranus transiting through my 7th (sextile my 9th house retrograde Mars) has helped me to become more comfortable in expressing my uniqueness within my relationships and also at attracting friends who are drawn to my uniqueness.  I’m also better at knowing when to let go.

New friendships (and friends) are less reliable, and inevitably I realize how our connections weren’t meant to last.  Instead, we come together for a purpose (often related to career – natal Uranus and T. Uranus sextile my MC), then when that purpose has been fulfilled, our connection ends and we go our separate ways, usually without even saying goodbye.  Most of my new friendships feel pretty superficial and spiritually empty,  only because we don’t share deeper values (T. Uranus quincunx natal Pluto as well as natal Neptune).  Uranian friendships are much cooler, with more of a spiritual disconnect than I’m naturally comfortable with.

So as I already mentioned, my 12th house Uranus forms a loose sextile with my MC which is conjunct the Fixed Star, Aldebaran.  Uranus and the MC are also connected through an aspect between my Uranus and Mars, which is conjunct my Midheaven.

I’d definitely say I have/had a reputation at work.  I used to be known as the super efficient office manager who ruled with an iron fist.  Now I’m known for my spiritual gifts.  And I used to get fed up and quit after several years – which seemed like not very long, coming from a generation whose parents held the same job for 30-40 years!  My last “real” job lasted much longer once I learned to keep my Uranian tendencies in check; with natal Uranus in the 12th, it was a bit easier to do, not so much anymore!  I’m sure my new career path would shock my previous co-workers and employer and leave many of them scratching their heads, convinced I’d lost my mind – lol!

“Needing professional relationships in which bosses feel more like friends and peers rather than parents or other authority figures.  You care about society’s progress.  You want to make advances, not just for your own sake, but for everyone else too.  You need to contribute to larger society.”

Yes, yes, yes and yes.  I care so much about society (especially those members represented by the 12th house), I’m willing to risk alienation by voicing my opinion.  I send letters and call my government representatives more than anyone I know (which isn’t to say it’s all that often), and I’m not even remotely interested in politics.  I’m always respectful though.  With a Gemini MC, it’s important that I be articulate and well-informed and not just make noise.

“Shocking career changes.  Shocking confrontations with authority figures.  Having had something shocking happen to one of your parents.”

Yes, yes and yes again!  I had a few shocking experiences earlier in life, but they were nothing compared to what happened later.  Actually a series of shocks (related to both parents) changed my whole outlook and got me interested in advocacy and healing.

I had two unconventional parents; both were outspoken and didn’t much seem to care what people thought (my mom had her Aquarius in Mars).  I no longer insist I’m nothing like them, although I’d like to think I managed to conquer some of their demons!

As far as people admiring me for “standing by my convictions”, it’s mixed.  I think some people may admire me for some things, but many more probably wish I’d shut up and go away. :0  I don’t have any friends (other than my husband) who share my ideals, at least not to the extent where they’re willing to make certain practical efforts.  I’d love to have friends with more similar values.

Off topic, but I enjoyed the show today, Michelle.

You listened to show? It’s slightly embarrassing. Talking is not my forte – Mercury square Saturn, Mercury in the 8th house, Mercury conjunct Chiron, north node in the 3rd. Doing something like a radio show is a huge exercise in conquering my fears in the name of growth and evolution. You have no idea how much I wanted to cancel!

I really like your 1st paragraph. Since I also have Virgo rising I’ve had the same transit. I think I also learned to speak out in relationships even if it rocks the boat. If a relationship (romantic or close friendship) can’t survive the choppy water it’s not meant to be.

Of course I listened to the show!  I’m one of your biggest supporters. :)  How great that you faced your fears and did it anyway.  I really did enjoy it, especially your interaction with Matt – it was fun to listen to.  You’re a lot braver than I am.  I also *loathe* public speaking and much prefer the luxury of being able to edit my thoughts via writing.  Unless I’m really pissed or really inspired (retrograde Gemini Mars/9th square 12th house Pluto in Virgo), then my verbal acuity is pretty scary-amazing.  Sometimes it feels more like channeling (Jupiter in the 3rd, conjunct Mercury/Neptune).

I picked up on your Taurus South Node during the show, something I rarely pick up on in your comments.  Taurus’ style of communication always seems so deliberately thoughtful and self-contained, as if they need time to nurture and grow their thoughts, without being rushed.  My husband (a Scorpio with a Taurus rising) isn’t normally very chatty, but what he does say often sounds Buddha-like.  I think your Taurus/Scorpio axis will end up serving you well.  I hope you do more shows!

Matt has a very welcoming way about him. It’s too bad that the first radio show we did didn’t get recorded. We have a lot of synastry connections including my Leo Moon conjunct his Leo rising, my Sun conjunct his MC and my Venus conjunct his south node. Plus, you probably heard in the show, we have a huge 10th house Gemini stellium in the our composite chart. Good stuff :)

When I’m really thinking about something, pondering something, especially what that something means, it can take me a long time to respond. My Taurus south node in the 9th is conjunct Jupiter (8/9 cusp) and Vesta (9th house) in Taurus. I am a very self-contained person. I mentioned in my first audio post that I think I may have had several past lives living as a relative recluse – perhaps a monk – who took a vow of silence. When I was younger it was actually hard to get my words out. I would also literally hide behind my parents’ legs so I wouldn’t have to talk to strangers.

With Jupiter, Vesta and the SN conjunct and connected through the 8th and 9th, you could probably do some channeling yourself!  Interesting about your possible past lives spent in silence; I can see how that particular combination of energies would have a reclusive, spiritual quality.  It also kind of ties in with your natal Neptune in the 4th, yes?   I’d love to see your art. (???)

Much as I love words,  they’re often over-rated and misused.  I remember briefly stuttering as a child – I think in my past lives (or even earlier in this life), I probably didn’t speak up as much as I should have, mostly because I was afraid or found words to be useless, misleading or dangerous, knowing I might easily suffer the wrath of powerful forces intent on suppressing the truth and maintaining the illusion.  Or when I did speak up, words spewed thoughtlessly in anger caused harm.  So now I’m facing my fears and making up for lost time spent selfishly pursuing the less desirable aspects of my Aries South Node in the 8th.  With BM Lilith placed so close to my SN, I’ll probably always need to strike a balance between my North and South Nodes, without leaving either of them completely behind.

Okay, I’ll stop now.  I’ve taken the conversation off course enough for one day – lol!  Back to chores. :(

Channeling? Hm.

Maybe “inspired” is a better word. :)

I listened to the show too while washing my dreads and thought you did a fantastic job! Windows Media Player decided to act up right as the show started (natal Mercury retrograde? lol) so I’ve got to listen to the archive for the the first 25 minutes and the last part (hard to hear under water (Pisces)) of the show. With natal Mercury conjunct Saturn, Chiron and True Lilith in Pisces in the 7th, you know I feel your pain! ;-) Don’t know if you thought about it but it might be a wonderful reading offering for sale on the NN just like you did it on the show.

I too am learning to remove the stitches off of my mouth. ;-)

“People may admire your ability to stand by your convictions even if others think you’re a quack”Well I have often basked in knowledge that I am respected for my steadfastness. Now I know people think I am a quack as well!I definatly think I am becoming more difficult to work with as I grow older. Mainly due to my insistence on doing it ‘my way’ and also taking more original and risky but potentially rewarding approaches to achieving certain outcomes. Surely a bit of Uranus/MC in that lot!

Uranus/MC people do seem to get crankier and more difficult as they get older – good observation!

Do you think this might be due to not being able to express Uranian energies most of their lives? Or and maybe even addition to that, folks being used to the person as easy going?

I think you’ve summed it up for me!  But then again, my Uranus is in the 12th *and* I’m a Libra. :)

Just from what I’ve seen in the people I know in real life who have this aspect it’s because they get more and more adamant that their stance against the “establishment” is correct. They seem to become even more cemented to the idea of being “anti-” whatever it is that they’re against.

And more dependent on others in the establishment as they get really old.

11. cathyd0105 says:

Definitely some truth here, though not all of it fits.  Uranus (at 29 Leo 57.27 and in my first house Placidus or Koch) is trine my MC in Taurus.  An interesting post.

What resonated with you most?

12. sensual says:

I have uranus (2 nd) in Libra trine MC (gem)-

what I can identify with :
    1- short term (1 yr) job focus- I take projects and try to finish or change job in 1 year.
    2- I like to keep money in BANK- it is how I save- I hate to invest in land or houses or expensive things (maybe Virgo Rising)
    3- I used to rebel against my mom (secretly), now after her death I feel bad that I got less chance to tell her how much I curbed myself to please her, if only she knew how much I loved her.
    4- As a single mom (sag sun) i am pretty friendly with my sons- unusually lax in discipline, I want them to choose the right behavior not for fear but for it is right (so far boys are doing fine)
    5- I m still waiting for my BIG break – LOL- some books say Uranus Trine MC can bring sudden great success.. calling out to it to report asap..

it is a wonderful aspect- My uranus in 2nd is exact at my sun-moon mid point, and well aspected apart from opposition from mars in 8th. Saturn Trines it from 10th house and most probably it stablizes some of the ‘crazy’ ideas which I think but do not act on.

love to mitchelle (virgo rising to virgo rising) :)

I’ve noticed quite a few people with Uranus/MC aspects still expecting some big break or stroke of luck (seems like a Jupiter thing though, doesn’t it?)

Thank you for reading, sensual.

13. Voyages says:

Uranus in Sag (2nd) trining Leo Midheaven,

i haven’t utilzied this yet.
    i assume once i access this my very individualistic and unconventional ways of making money will serve the interests of my true calling. who knows though.

What career path are you on right now?

14. PeachyCat says:

< Uranus trine MC

This is, for the most part, so accurate, it's funny. :) Since late 2010 I've been trying to find a career path that I feel will fulfill my needs. Choosing a major has been a nightmare for me because everything that I choose I don't feel it suits me when I actually get on with it. I mean, I know that I could adapt myself to pretty much everything and be successful at it if I committed to that path, but I just can't. If I feel unhappy about it, I will change it, as much drastic as it may sound… Sometimes I wish I wouldn't be this way but I don't regret the choices that I've made as those were the changes I needed to make to build a happier and more fulfilling path for me.

In late 2010 I got in Chemical Engineering. I loved the Chemistry and Maths part of it, as I always did, but the Engineering was horrible, I hated it. It had absolutelly nothing to do with me. So in late 2011 I got in Marketing, which was something that I genuinelly was always drawn to, even though I wasn't being really supported at this by most of my family, as this may be a difficult major to find a job in in my country afterwards. I went away with it anyway. And it has been even worse.

So leaving that behind, I will make my ultimate try this year and still unsure of which direction to go because of this crazy messy path I've been on. My 1st and almost exclusive choice, for now, is Chemistry (alone, no Engineering crap attached to it lol). So here I was thinking "Humm… Does Uranus have to do with Chemistry at all?" and that's when I see "Kary Mullis (Nobel Prize in chemistry): Uranus quincunx MC". That gave me a boost of hope. :)

Thank you so much for this post and your whole blog in general! I'm discovering it at the moment and it's been fun and interesting. :)

• PeachyCat says:

It’s an exact trine too, oh dear, lol.

Thank you for reading, PeachyCat. Where are you North and South nodes?

• PeachyCat says:

You’re very welcome! My North Node is in the 2nd house, in Capricorn, and being hit by Pluto for 2 or 3 years now, not sure. And now that Pluto is retro one more time it will conjunt it once again, which is interesting as everytime that this happened in the past 2 years was when I made the decisions to go to those majors. My South Node is, therefore, in the 8th house, in Cancer.

Coincidently (or not hehe) I also have Uranus in the 2nd house, in Capricorn! It’s not conjunt my North Node, though. :)

Hm … Do you have anything in the 3rd house? The 3rd seems to be related to marketing.

• PeachyCat says:

Yep, I do. I have Saturn, Mars and Venus there… But the Marketing major I’m in right now should really be called Marketing Management, as it’s really focused on Management, Business, Economics, etc… Things in which I totally feel like a fish outside of the water. So I’ll most likely give one final try to another major.

15. Asp1079 says:

I am very anti-authority, but in quite a sneaky way. I don’t show it very openly but you get a hint of rebelliousness from my personality when you first meet me. I believe having a Libra sun coupled with Scorpio Mercury helps me be deceptive when I want to be without immediately going in for the kill to expose and slander those in charge I dislike or to call them out on their hypocritical or bad behaviors.

With Uranus trine MC I won’t settle for an ‘average’ every day cubicle career. It is my dream to be an artist and film director and I believe my eccentricities will play a part in making me unique in the industry. I make totally original stuff, which I’m sure will be quite polarizing once it’s put out to the public. I guess I’m a polarizing kind of woman in every way… can’t help who I am!

Is your Uranus in Scorpio? Which sign is your Midheaven in? Thank you for reading, Asp1079.

• Asp1079 says:

No, my Uranus is in Capricorn. :)

I have my MC in Virgo in the 29th degree. Spooky fated degree! Haha, yikes. My Mars is in the same degree. Oddly sextile my MC too.

No problem.

16. vika says:

i’m pretty sure (being trying to rectify my chart) that uranus in cancer  is opposition mc in capricorn, with venus in virgo 6th house.  i’m not good with men/authority,  had broken marriages, though have given my life to my children.  always different and do things supposedly “the hard way.  very interested in ‘different” art such as pottery and abstract painting, studying nutritional medicine  at 62!!

17. Onno says:

Hi Michelle,
    I’ve uranus sextile MC. MC in capricorn.
    I have a taurus ascendant and uranus also conjunct the descendant in scorpio.

Any careerideas?

Maybe becoming an astrologer is the best, because of the descendant conjuction: other people so: couseling work.

I really feel that i am an uranian. Unable to fit in. The outsider.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Onno,

I just put my astrology reading prices back up: http://astrofix.net/astrology-readings/ When you are ready you can contact me and we can schedule a time to talk.

18. Jana says:

I think this is just an informative article and I heard so much of myself. My Uranus conjuncts MC, rules my Aquarius Ascendant, opposes a Moon in Gemini on IC, squares Mercury in Pisces in 1st house, forming a T-Square with the Moon in Gemini. This t-square basically tells my life story, dependence on parents, home, leaving my country, traveling, being free, exploring cultures, religions, different jobs, never settling less than what I seek (unattainable). Thank you for this article!! Love, Djana Fahryeva,
    Author of books The Soul Trek and The Soul Trek II.

19. Mchampine9 says:

My Sun conjunct Uranus in Libra in the 2nd house trines Gemini MC. I ‘m a librarian and have a B.S. in Library Science.  Why oh why did I choose this profession?  Is it Saturn in Cancer in the tenth?

I feel like I’m only here for the paycheck. With Moon in Cancer in 11th, I would love to bring something worthwhile to a vast audiance. Something useful for humanity that I invent. Oh, I do pray.   I don’t want to control others, I just don’t want to be controled. Know what I mean.  I’m at work right now and feel closed in on myself. Wilting.  I’m taking a deep breath. lol.

Tough question….how can you bring more of what you love to do to your current job?

20. fatkat says:

Such an interesting article and so much applies to me! I have Uranus in 5 in trine with MC. Uranus is also in trine with the Sun, the moon, Mars and my ascendant. It has a square with mercury,. Hence I m quite uranian :D

21. Hero9 says:

Hi I have uranus trine mc , mc in Leo. House 9. Pursuing acting, what do you think of this aspect? The crazier thing is this my tightest aspect in my chart being at only 0’02′ orb.
    I’ve pretty much almost always been self employed lol

• Hero9 says:

Actually I can’t tell if mc is in house 9 or 10..

If you’re using a house system like Placidus or Koch then your MC is in the 10th house. If you’re using Equal House or Whole Signs then it might be in the 9th house.

Uranus trine MC seems like a good aspect for an actor – in movies or plays or something that isn’t a long-term commitment. Constant stimulation and excitement get you fired up.

22. Kleo says:

Yep, this pretty much sums up my life… Uranus in Cap trine MC in Scorpio. I feel so ashamed that I just can’t stick to one job for at leat 1 year. I’ve only had 2 jobs: as a housekeeper in a restaurant and as secretary. 1/2 months as a housekeeper and then I got promoted as a secretary but then my boss said that he will put me back into the restaurant because her partner at the firm said that I am not doing my job well. Yeah right, I was a second secretary and there was really not much work to do, but of course she had to blame it on me. After that, my ex boss recommended me to my current boss and now I work at a dental clinic as a receptionist. If I was bad at my job, he wouldn’t have recommended me. It’s ok at the clinic, but it’s just not something very intriguing… I like it when I talk to the patients that are waiting and they tell me about their lives etc. Other than that…. I don’t know… it’s a dull life… But I want to stay here because I don’t know what else to do. If I knew IT I would have been a web designer etc. But I just feel I’m waiting for that strike of luck, like people mentioned here….

You have to make your own luck.

23. Eric says:

As someone with natal Uranus in Scorpio SQUARE my MC in Aquarius, my IC in Leo, not to mention my Sun/Venus/Jupiter stellium in Leo. I can happily say that I HATE, HATE, HATE authority figures, bosses, egotistical asses, and those “holier than thou” types.

Uranus also trines my Moon/Mars conjunction in Cancer (in the 1st house… but I have Gemini ASC), which can lead to some pretty unpredictable emotional responses. I don’t really care about things that society says I should care about. Getting a college degree, married, home, family, 30 year boring ass career? No thanks, I say screw all that. I make my own path.

Uranus in Scorpio is also in my 6th house, so with the square to MC I certainly would be much happier SELF-EMPLOYED and/or working behind the scenes with AS LITTLE human interaction as possible.

Other than that, I’m a pretty likeable, accommodating guy :)

24. Brenda TM says:

Where can I purchase the Tesla poster you have at the top of your website? My husband worships Tesla and I would love to give this to him as a gift. Thanks. Love your site. Very interesting cool stuff.

I don’t know, Brenda TM. Try searching for the image on tineye.

25. Mariana says:

Actually i have Uranus square MC -10 degr. in Cancer and opposition with my Asc 8 degr. in Libra. What scould I expect, in 1 yar I have changed 4 job places.I am 43 years old and I didn’t find my job. What should I expect with this transit? Natal Uranus in 12 house, 5,48 degr. Libra conj with my Asc in Libra and natal moon.

Hi Mariana,

I don’t give personal interpretations on the blog.

Thanks for reading :)

26. Bettina says:

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!

I’ll graduate in Civil Aviation this year. I intend to be an airline pilot! Nowadays this profession has a lot to do with tecnology, as you’re no more than a system oporator.
    The longest I could hold onto a job was 1 month and half.
    My father ran away when my mom was pregnant
    I never thought of my mom as a “mom”, I was always the mom, bossy, cant handle people telling me what to do. I hate when they say i look like something, phisical or bahavior, in both of them.
    I’m considered excentric by those who like me.

People either LOVE OR HATE my, for the same reason: I’m “too out there” haha. This is even stronger because I have a strong sun (more than 40 points) and venus conjunct uranus: magnetic persona, arouse strong feeling towards others who may find you intriguing or offensive WITHOUT OPENING YOUR MOUTH. I’ve experienced several occasions in my life that people started to hate me as long as I put my foot inside the room and I never really understoood why. Luckly, some other people interpret this behavior of others towards me as injustice and quick judgement and they go out there to deffend me.

Uranus (in capricorn and first house) trine MC (in Virgo. Can’t see if it’s 9th or 10th house). These two make a t-square with the Moon (Taurus in 5th house). I still can’t read this t-square though.

1. Your Questions About Emotional Freedom -

[...] are sacrificing to keep you free to continue to do what you are doing!!!Powered by Yahoo! AnswersSharon asks…An intriguing analogy for water signs….?Water is the only element which can be turne…>Water is the only element which can be turned to 3 states right? I mean, it can be liquid, solid, [...]

2. Your Questions About Emotional Freedom -

[...] Uranus/MC Aspects .recentcomments a{display:inline !important;padding:0 !important;margin:0 !important;} [...]

3. Uranus/IC Aspects | Uranus 4th House | Uranus opposite MidheavenAstroFix -