Capricorn Sun 1st House
ith the Sun in Capricorn in the first house, you are learning to present yourself creatively while keeping a keen eye on your target.
You discover personal power by building yourself up through your own effort.
Your central purpose is to show others how to be ambitious without compromising creativity and singularity.
You shine by putting sparkle back in the tried and true.
Coming into your own requires balancing your career planning with the needs of your partner.
Attaining self-realization means you know the difference between making friends to climb the ladder and making friends to keep for life.
Being you means that you always have your shit together – or at least you appear to.
I like old movies, screwball comedies, vintage clothes, and basically I’m an old-fashioned gal.
―Zooey Deschanel, actress/singer, “A Night Out with Zooey Deschanel: Now Life is a Cabaret“, Capricorn Sun 1st House
Capricorn Sun 2nd House
ith the Sun in Capricorn in the second house, you are becoming the embodiment of an earthy, authoritative, self-assured individual.
You discover personal power by maxing out your earning potential.
Your central purpose is to build confidence by ambitiously pursuing your values. You shine when you concretely demonstrate mature self-esteem that is grounded and unshakable.
Coming into your own means being aware that as much as you fulfill yourself, you still need deep emotional contact with others.
Attaining self-realization means that you know you’re more than a commodity.
Being you means that your self-image is a hard-won victory that surpasses any monetary gain.
Everyone thinks these are self-portraits but they aren’t meant to be. I just use myself as a model because I know I can push myself to extremes, make each shot as ugly or goofy or silly as possible.
– Cindy Sherman, “20 Quotes By Photographer Cindy Sherman“, Capricorn Sun 2nd House
Capricorn Sun 3rd House
ith the Sun in Capricorn in the third house, you are mastering the art of getting people to take your perspective seriously.
You discover personal power by demanding a high standard of purposeful creativity through a focus on a particular medium.
Your central purpose is to overcome fears and stumbling blocks related to selling your viewpoint.
You shine as a unique individual when you are articulate and structured in your delivery, convincing others of your authority on any matter of conversation.
Coming into your own means you take as much care with what you don’t say as with what you do say.
You build confidence by calculating your timing in even the most mundane situations.
Being you means that you are gifted at plugging along with your creative pursuits even within the strictest set of circumstances.
We think we understand the rules when we become adults but what we really experience is a narrowing of the imagination.
― David Lynch, Goodreads, Capricorn Sun 3rd House
Capricorn Sun 4th House
ith the Sun in Capricorn in the fourth house, you’re all business on your home turf.
You discover personal power by carrying on the traditions of your family, country, and heritage.
Your central purpose is to make time and space to achieve your personal goals.
You shine as a unique individual when you demonstrate that you can have backbone and be sensitive in the same moment.
Coming into your own means you’re not afraid to let someone cry on your shoulder.
You build confidence by dealing with family relationships without denying your need for personal independence.
Being you means that you are the master of living in your skin.
‘Sometimes,” says Stephen Bogart from his home in Naples, Fla., “I can’t believe I ended up being the son of Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall.’’
―New York Post, “Here’s looking at you, Bogie“, on Stephen Bogart, Capricorn Sun 4th House
Capricorn Sun 5th House
ith the Sun in Capricorn in the fifth house, you discover personal power by commanding authority on your chosen stage.
Your central purpose is to know the rules of the game.
You build confidence by playing boss.
You shine by maintaining composure even in the most casual setting.
Coming into your own means you know how to blur the lines between work and play.
Being you means that you take calculated risks.
Find out who you are and do it on purpose.
― Dolly Parton, “17 Dolly Parton Quotes on Success That Will Inspire You” Capricorn Sun 5th House
Capricorn Sun 6th House
ith the Sun in Capricorn in the sixth house, taking care of yourself is your main job.
You discover personal power by taking on responsibility and performing with competence, day-in and day-out.
Your central purpose is to learn how much you can accomplish when your mind and body are in sync, being aware of when your body is telling you to take a break.
You build confidence by being on top daily opportunities to make advances towards personal goals.
You shine when taking the lead to do all the stuff that everybody else wants to brush under the carpet.
Coming into your own means being aware of when you are becoming overly slavish to work for work’s sake.
Being you means your coworkers look to you for guidance and you’re happy to oblige.
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. His hands can’t hit what his eyes can’t see. Now you see me, now you don’t. George thinks he will, but I know he won’t.
– Muhammed Ali, “30 of Muhammad Ali’s best quotes“, Capricorn Sun 6th House
Capricorn Sun 7th House
ith the Sun in Capricorn in the seventh house, you discover personal power by playing an important role in purposeful partnerships.
Your central purpose is to have relationship goats, oops … I mean goals.
You build confidence by sharing the wisdom you earn through experience.
You shine when you negotiate business deals. You’re a hero when you prove you are someone others can lean on.
Being you means you enjoy hard work when it lifts others up.
We’re matter – the stars are matter – but it doesn’t matter
― Captain Beefheart, “TOP 14 REASONS WHY CAPTAIN BEEFHEART WAS A TRUE AMERICAN GENIUS“, Capricorn Sun 7th House
Capricorn Sun 8th House
ith the Sun in Capricorn in the eighth house, you discover personal power by taking on an office of leadership or responsibility handling finances.
Your central purpose is to persevere in the pursuit of your innermost power and strength.
You build confidence by maintaining established personal boundaries in the midst of intense relationships.
You’re a mystic goat when you have the patience to grow and endure through painful situations which are not entirely of your own doing.
You shine by averting crises and knowing all the rules to follow. Being you means you most likely have your will in order.
Perhaps love is like a resting place, a shelter from the storm. It exists to give you comfort, it is there to keep you warm, and in those times of trouble when you are most alone, the memory of love will bring you home.
― John Denver, Take Me Home: An Autobiography, Capricorn Sun 8th House
Capricorn Sun 9th House
ith the Sun in Capricorn in the ninth house, you discover personal power by building an international business.
Your central purpose is to take your education to the next level.
You build confidence by interacting with people with different cultural backgrounds in a professional manner.
You’re a mystic goat when you find yourself interacting within the highest echelons of gurus, masters, and guides.
You shine by being aware of the traditions of other peoples.
Being you means you have a knack for assessing the power players in any field on a global scale.
On a particularly boring day, I had a clever but unfortunate inspiration. I seized a piece of cardboard, some tubes of tint and petroleum base – since I lacked real oil – and, confronting a typical Montmartre street corner, I suddenly found myself a practitioner of this difficult and thankless art of painting.
– Maurice Utrillo, “Maurice Utrillo Quotes“, Capricorn Sun 9th House
Capricorn Sun 10th House
ith the Sun in Capricorn in the tenth house, you discover personal power by taking on a long, difficult challenge to be a worthy role model.
Your central purpose is to be on top of your professional output.
You build confidence by surrounding yourself with equally billed colleagues.
You shine when you get to be a mentor for your profession. You are a mystic goat when you reach the summit but you can still retrace your roots and the long trek to get there.
Being you means you really want to be at the very, very top of the mountain; you must summit.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.
―Lloyd Bridges, Airplane!, Capricorn Sun 10th House
Capricorn Sun 11th House
ith the Sun in Capricorn in the eleventh house, you discover personal power by knowing the ropes of any organization or institution.
Your central purpose is take the lead in getting your friends and cohorts up to speed with the rules, regulations, and milestones needed to be successful.
You build confidence by honing your skills as the wizened one in the group.
You shine when you share the rewards of ambition with your friends.
You’re a mystic goat when you realize you can accomplish more as part of a team than you can accomplish on your own.
Being you means you are capable of giving your colleagues credit.
Oh, I was never a businessman. I was a visionary, a dreamer.
– Jim Bakker, IMDB, Capricorn Sun 11th House
Capricorn Sun 12th house
ith the Sun in Capricorn in the 12th house, you discover personal power by becoming an organizing power for the dark side.
Your central purpose is to enter a tradition of secrets.
You build confidence by tapping into your hidden inner wizard.
You shine when you prove you are the most competent person behind the scenes.
You’re a mystic goat when you melt into the knowledge of collective respect for tradition and lineage.
Being you means you are driven to make a business out of something relatively unknown to the collective right now (perhaps even unknown to you!)
It makes me happy to know I Love Lucy still plays on televisions daily in homes around the world sixty years after it was first viewed in 1951.
– Desi Arnaz Jr., IMDB, Capricorn Sun 12th House
People with the Sun in Capricorn:
- Capricorn Sun 1st house: Zooey Deschanel, singer/actress, Elf
- Capricorn Sun 1st house: Linda Lovelace, actress, Deep Throat
- Capricorn Sun 1st house: Olivier Theyskens, fashion designer, worked with Rochas, Nina Ricci, and Theory
- Capricorn Sun 2nd house: Simone de Beauvoir, existentialist philosopher & feminist, The Second Sex
- Capricorn Sun 2nd house: Elvis Presley, singer/actor, “Love Me Tender“
- Capricorn Sun 2nd house: Cindy Sherman, photographer, MoMA Exhibition
- Capricorn Sun 3rd house: David Lynch, director, Twin Peaks
- Capricorn Sun 3rd house: Robert Woodrow Wilson, American astronomer, co-discoverer of cosmic microwave background radiation
- Capricorn Sun 3rd house: Paul Cezanne, Post-Impressionist painter, Bouilloire et fruits
- Capricorn Sun 4th house: Stephen Bogart, Humphrey Bogart’s son/biographer, Bogart: In Search of My Father
- Capricorn Sun 4th house: Maggie Bell, singer, Stone the Crows
- Capricorn Sun 4th house: Dr. Douglas M. Baker, esoteric astrologer, CAPRICORN: Personality and Soul Characteristics plus Rising Signs
- Capricorn Sun 5th house: Dolly Parton, country singer, “9 to 5“
- Capricorn Sun 5th house: Richard Nixon, former US President
- Capricorn Sun 5th house: Donna Summer, disco singer, “She Works Hard For The Money“
- Capricorn Sun 6th house: Muhammad Ali, boxer
- Capricorn Sun 6th house: Rosalind Cash, actress, The Omega Man
- Capricorn Sun 6th house: Umberto Eco, author, The Name of the Rose
- Capricorn Sun 7th house: Captain Beefheart, singer, Safe As Milk
- Capricorn Sun 7th house: Robert Stack, actor/host, Unsolved Mysteries and Airplane!
- Capricorn Sun 7th house: Max Roach, American jazz drummer and composer, We Insist! Max Roach’s – Freedom Now Suite
- Capricorn Sun 8th house: John Denver, singer, Rocky Mountain Christmas
- Capricorn Sun 8th house: Jeane Dixon, astrologer, My Life and Prophecies
- Capricorn Sun 8th house: Gabrielle Reece, American professional volleyball player and model
- Capricorn Sun 9th house: Juan Carlos I,King of Spain
- Capricorn Sun 9th house: Maurice Utrillo, painter, La Rue Norvins à Montmartre
- Capricorn Sun 9th house: Alessandra Mussolini,granddaughter of dictator Benito Mussolini
- Capricorn Sun 10th house: Joan Baez, singer/songwriter/musician/activist, “Diamonds and Rust“
- Capricorn Sun 10th house: Lloyd Bridges, actor, Airplane!
- Capricorn Sun 10th house: John Z. DeLorean, founder of the DeLorean Motor Company
- Capricorn Sun 11th house: Jim Bakker, American televangelist
- Capricorn Sun 11th house: Bob Marks, astrologer, BobMarksAstrologer.com
- Capricorn Sun 11th house: Walter Mondale, former US vice president
- Capricorn Sun 12th house: Desi Arnaz Jr., son of Desi Arnaz and Lucille Ball of I Love Lucy
- Capricorn Sun 12th house: Ronald Davison, astrologer, Synastry: Understanding Human Relations Through Astrology
- Capricorn Sun 12th house: Janis Joplin, singer, “Piece of My Heart“
- Life purpose
- Personal authority
- Creative potential
- Conscious self