Romance Report – Synastry and Relationship Scores
This report includes:
- Compatibility report based on the Synastry between you and your partner using the Sun through Pluto, plus your Ascendant and Midheaven.
- Compatibility Scores based on your Synastry
- Natal charts for you and your partner
- Two bi-wheels of your charts together
- Aspect comparison grid
- List of major compatibility aspects using Synastry
- Name Numerology Report for each person
The Relationship Scores portion includes the following categories:
- Romantic and Sexual Attraction: Physical appearance and other characteristics can affect how sexually two people are to one another, but sometimes you can be surprised that a person who is physically attractive is not as sexually attractive as another person, or vice versa. Astrologers believe that astrological influences have a big role as well. A very high score in Romantic and Sexual Attraction indicates that this is a hot relationship, which is exciting, but can be too hot for some people to handle, resulting in jealousy or over-emphasis on sexuality to the neglect of other sides of the relationship. A low score here does not necessarily mean that the two of you are not a good match, but just that sexuality is not likely to be the primary attraction that has brought you together.
- Similarity of Interests and Temperament: People who are similar tend to be good friends. If your score in this category is high, you are likely to find that you have similar interests and approach life in a similar way. A high score indicates a capacity for teamwork and a likelihood of remaining friends for a long time. If your score in this category is low, then you tend to be very different, and hopefully you complement one another. As a simple example of this, one of you may be more aggressive and the other person more passive in the way you approach life. One of you may be more philosophical and abstract and the other person more inclined to be direct and deal with concrete facts. A low score in this category can lead to misunderstanding or lack of appreciation. However, if you can learn to appreciate your differences, you can utilize your individual strengths to accomplish different things that need to be done.
- Mutual Success and High Achievement: A high score in this category indicates that the two of you are likely to plan projects together and work together to achieve goals. There is no guarantee of success in life, but the two of you do inspire one another to reach higher and to motivate one another to work to achieve your dreams. You have a dynamic relationship that keeps the two of you active, always exploring, and seeking to achieve more. The biggest negative possibility in having a high score in this category is that it pushes the two of you to achieve more and if you are unable to achieve your shared goals, you may feel frustrated or disappointed. However, if you do apply yourselves, it is likely that you will achieve your shared goals. A low score in this category indicates that the main attraction between the two of you is not to be a productive, dynamic team that can achieve a great deal. You may still achieve a great deal together but it is not the primary theme in your relationship, and it is not what brought the two of you together.
- Problem Solving, Communication, and Mutual Understanding: A high score in this category indicates that you enjoy talking to each other, and you find that you are able to communicate well. The range of topics and interests may vary, and overall you find that you are able to establish good communication with one another. A low score in this category indicates that sharing of ideas is not the primary focus of this relationship. You may still be able to communicate clearly, but you are not likely to find yourselves talking for long hours, with one conversation leading to another in an endless stream of ideas.
- Mutual Kindness, Friendliness, Pleasantness, and Peace: A high score in this category means that you are naturally inclined to feeling supportive and nurturing towards one another. You feel very comfortable taking care of one another, and you feel very comfortable with each other. A high score in this category is common among good friends and married couples. A high score indicates a likelihood that you can weather storms together and simply enjoy one another’s company. A low score indicates that the two of you need to be careful to not be overly critical or harsh towards one another. If you refrain from being unpleasant or rough, you can develop a warm and kind relationship, but it is likely to take a bit more effort than with a person with whom you have a high score in this category.
- Aggressiveness, Competition, Power, Success, or Violence: If either of you is inclined to be overly aggressive, dominant, or intensely driven to have power and success, then a high score in this category can lead to flare-ups and even animosity. If you have a high score in this category, you need to direct this intense energy towards a cooperative effort. You are likely to find that both of you feel impatient and driven to achieve more when you are together. If you can direct this energy positively, you can be a dynamic duo that can make things happen quickly, but both of you must be sufficiently energetic and in command of yourselves to succeed with this energy. A low score in this category helps you to be patient with one another and to feel relaxed when you are together.
- Adventurousness, Surprises, Disturbances: A high score in this category indicates that your relationship and your lives together will not proceed as expected. Expect the unexpected! The two of you attract new things into your lives and you tend to have a lively and very active life together. A low score in this category indicates that it is likely that whatever plans you may have for your relationship are not likely to be disturbed by surprises. A low score leads to a more predictable life together with fewer surprises. Surprises can be good or bad so a high score is more of a gamble. A high score works well for people who have the creativity, imagination, and stability to turn unexpected changes into opportunities for greater growth and development.
- Shared Creativity, Imagination, and Inspiration: A high score in this category indicates that the two of you are drawn to very creative and imaginative areas together. You are a bit like children together, exploring and having fun. When you are together, you are more likely to be open-minded, receptive, and interested in creative and imaginative subjects than when either of you is by yourselves. If both of you are mature and stable, a high score can provide you with a welcome creative spirit that enables both of you to enjoy life more and to step outside mundane daily chores and responsibilities. The two of you feel inspired and you are likely to follow an idealistic dream together. You must be careful to make sure that your dreams are not the silly dreams but really do have lasting value. A low score in this category indicates that the two of you were not drawn together by fantasies and dreams, and shared idealistic dreams are not a strong share interest of the two of you; you are more likely to deal with tangible and practical issues rather than imaginative ideals and dreams.
The Name Numerology portion of the report includes the following:
- Your SOUL NUMBER reveals your inner, private self, the underlying motivations that influence your decisions and actions, your subconscious desires and most deeply ingrained attitudes. (It is determined by adding the values for the vowels in your full birth name.)
- Your PERSONALITY NUMBER shows how you express yourself outwardly, your appearance and the image you present, how others see you, your power of attraction and the surroundings you enjoy most. (It is determined by adding together the values for the consonants in your full birth name.)
- Your DESTINY NUMBER represents your overall aims and the path you will follow in order to accomplish your life’s purpose. (It is determined by adding together the values for all the letters in your full birth name.)
- Your MISSING NUMBER (or numbers) show your areas of weakness and what is underdeveloped in your nature. They are determined by whatever number values are not represented in your full birth name.)
- The FIRST INITIAL in your name indicates the most significant quality of your personality and the traits which make you unique in the eyes of other people.
- The FIRST VOWEL of your name reveals your instinctive reaction to people and situations.